Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 03:00:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which prepaid card to buy from circle.com?  (Read 1045 times)
TheGrimm (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:25:10 AM

Hello fellow bitcoiners!

BTW I am a USA Member so must uk and out of country cards are most likely a no-go (must don't allow usa members)

I have a paypal debit card which works with circle (but I am closing my account soon, I hate paypal)

I also have the bitgold debit card which also works with circle.com but I hate the time it takes to deposit and transfer to the card (it was super fast first time only had $30, then I made a $40 deposit to transfer to the card and it took almost a week)

I would like to know if there are any other prepaid cards that work. My credit is shot, so ones that depend on good credit are a no go :-(

Features I would like:
Load by debit card (prepaid card like vanilla visa would be awesome but i never found one that worked)
ACH deposit.
No or low monthly fee.

I have tried google wallet (I liked it because I could use vanilla visa card but they block it now) and they decide how I can spend my money so I cant buy bitcoins.. (read there tos they told me I  cant buy bitcoins lol)

I have chimecard.com but it does not work on circle but its a pretty awesome card if only I could use it for bitcoin purchases.

Vanilla Visa is ok for paypal but sucks for other things like no circle.com :-(

I HAD a kaiku card I dont think it works on circle, I lost the card so bah.

Let me know if you have any suggestions that are known to work on circle or some other known place like that.

Thanks so much!

MTBTT

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:28:33 AM

You could try shift card and spend in your balance of coinbase. It is based on US.
https://www.shiftpayments.com/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: