Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:59:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS 2 Units S3 Antminer  (Read 473 times)
Mirages (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:44:23 AM

2 antminer S3 units of a friend to sell

90€ each excluding sipping

paid in btc , escrow accepted as it's not my money and he can wait.

regards .

ps: i can't add pic but as the escrow is accepted it would not be a problem ....

(i already wait all the b***brea*** from my other trhread to come here to earn some post on that forum saying bullshit) !  
PassThePopcorn

Activity: 465
Merit: 309

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 01:11:47 AM

regards .

ps: i can't add pic but as the escrow is accepted it would not be a problem ....

(i already wait all the b***brea*** from my other trhread to come here to earn some post on that forum saying bullshit) !  
Even though you are accepting escrow you should still post some pictures. The pictures will show potential buyers that you actually have the units and reduces their risk that you will just waste their time.
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 01:17:39 AM

regards .

Even though you are accepting escrow you should still post some pictures. The pictures will show potential buyers that you actually have the units and reduces their risk that you will just waste their time.

agreed and make sure the pictures have a date on them preferably today with your username written down also on the same paper
Mirages (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 01:20:34 AM

as i said , here comes the poeple talking to waste time and earn post ... it's nice answering i've earner JR member status ...

i'll ask him a pic of the units , with my nick , but that board is realy a ball breaking for who will sell something ...
PassThePopcorn

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 01:39:41 AM

as i said , here comes the poeple talking to waste time and earn post ... it's nice answering i've earner JR member status ...

i'll ask him a pic of the units , with my nick , but that board is realy a ball breaking for who will sell something ...
It takes less than five minutes to prove you have an item, if you expect someone to send their hard earned money to you or to put it up in escrow to "wait and see" if you actually ship the items so be it, don't post them, increase the time it will take to get a buyer or maybe not get one at all.

Jr. member means nothing, sr. member means nothing. The only thing that has a slight meaning to anyone on this forum is if you have done successful trades in the past, and even then with account selling its risky.

Mirages (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:01:02 AM

It takes less than five minutes to prove you have an item, if you expect someone to send their hard earned money to you or to put it up in escrow to "wait and see" if you actually ship the items so be it, don't post them, increase the time it will take to get a buyer or maybe not get one at all.

Jr. member means nothing, sr. member means nothing. The only thing that has a slight meaning to anyone on this forum is if you have done successful trades in the past, and even then with account selling its risky.

the pics will come tomorrow , will you a nexspaper near , to be sure the victims are still alive ?
wikkidtt

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 04:08:28 AM

Let's quit posting in these forums unless you wanna make a purchase. If he provides pictures and will escrow then that's good enough for me to make a purchase.
PassThePopcorn

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 04:39:28 AM

Let's quit posting in these forums unless you wanna make a purchase. If he provides pictures and will escrow then that's good enough for me to make a purchase.
He originally did not want to post pictures, and he was defensive when asked for them. He's new here and people are trying to help him sell his equipment, at least he's learning.

@Mirages: I did not mean to be offensive in my replies if you took it that way, I'm just trying to help. If you were a buyer would you send $500 in irrevocable funds to a seller who is saying, you can trust me? And the amount doesn't matter its the point, would you send money to someone you didn't know by just their word?
Mirages (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 04:53:01 AM

He originally did not want to post pictures, and he was defensive when asked for them. He's new here and people are trying to help him sell his equipment, at least he's learning.

@Mirages: I did not mean to be offensive in my replies if you took it that way, I'm just trying to help. If you were a buyer would you send $500 in irrevocable funds to a seller who is saying, you can trust me? And the amount doesn't matter its the point, would you send money to someone you didn't know by just their word?

i did yesterday, you can see it in the currency exchange forums , and been scammed for 50€ cause i would my money quickly , but the guy don't know who is on the computer in the other side , i cas realy thinking that it would be honest poeple for fast trade but realy missed .

i think i'll go on ebay or something like that ... maybe more difficult to get Btc from paypal after but better way to sell , for these and for my s5 too ... it is for that that i would have money first ... i know i'm honest and it has costed me 50€ ...

just disgusted .. but ... i see it's current here ...
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 04:59:19 AM

I think we're all posting hoping we can turn him into an honest person. (On all his threads)

i did yesterday, you can see it in the currency exchange forums , and been scammed for 50€ cause i would my money quickly , but the guy don't know who is on the computer in the other side , i cas realy thinking that it would be honest poeple for fast trade but realy missed .

i think i'll go on ebay or something like that ... maybe more difficult to get Btc from paypal after but better way to sell , for these and for my s5 too ... it is for that that i would have money first ... i know i'm honest and it has costed me 50€ ...

just disgusted .. but ... i see it's current here ...

I think we're all posting hoping we can turn him into an honest person. (On all his threads)

You also might know you're honest. But the rest of the internet doesn't. Hell that's why there is a thread saying use an escrow in the goods section. Meant to keep the honest people honest.

Quote from:  Jeff Dunham
Walter: My wife and I couldn't find any place to park anywhere near this stinkin' joint. And some jerk pulled up in a brand new Mercedes and pulled right into the handicap spot.
He got out of the car and there was nothin' wrong with him, don't you hate that? So I ran his ass over. I made an honest man out of him! And his mother got out of the other side and started swinging her crutches at me -- took her out with the door.
Jeff Dunham: Don't you feel kinda bad?
Walter: Ah hell, they can carpool.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: