Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:12:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB 1ths or more Miner  (Read 993 times)
mindtrip
Legendary

Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 01:30:29 AM

I have 1 S2' and 2 x C1 Liquid cooled miner they are both 1TH i would be willing to sell. I think shipping the C1 might be easier and its a little more efficient based on the S3 chips

How much for the c1's? including shipping to 03582

0.6366 BTC shipped UPS
gecox22 (OP)

Activity: 778
Merit: 515

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 03:18:55 AM

I have 1 S2' and 2 x C1 Liquid cooled miner they are both 1TH i would be willing to sell. I think shipping the C1 might be easier and its a little more efficient based on the S3 chips

0.6366 BTC shipped UPS

263 shipping included is out of my price range and a little expensive for my taste. I want to thank you for your offer But I will have to pass. I can do 150 for the C1. 

Still Looking for anything 1ths or above. Budget around 200 BTC. I would like shipping included. If not maybe we can work out a deal.

Thanks

xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:22:10 AM

0.6366 BTC shipped UPS

263 shipping included is out of my price range and a little expensive for my taste. I want to thank you for your offer But I will have to pass. I can do 150 for the C1. 

Still Looking for anything 1ths or above. Budget around 200 BTC. I would like shipping included. If not maybe we can work out a deal.

Thanks

Anything at 1TH is going to be old and heavy. Your only luck is finding some one that you can do a local pick up because shipping is going to kill your price range. If you can, up your price and try to pick up a sp20 if you can find someone wanting to sell one. they are fairly light compared to performance. Maybe an S4 if it is local... my biggest mistake in this game was selling my S4's.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
mindtrip
Legendary

Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 07:33:20 AM

0.6366 BTC shipped UPS

Thanks

Shipping is expensive on this guy I am in NY I can do better if local pick is an option for you? I just did a sale of  bunch of S3's to another forum member we were 200 miles apart we met half way I am willing to do the same to help out on shipping costs. If you were interested in both could work out a package deal and cut the price down a bit.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: