Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:32:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ****Starbucks E-gift cards for 45% of the value!! **Never Dies****  (Read 7459 times)
ciprian220

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:20:56 PM

another 3 cards bought
Skeptical One

Activity: 324
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:28:07 PM

You guys are paying UNDER what it's worth, so anything UNDER is a good deal.

Not really. Majority of us don't even like Starbucks. If you enjoy starbucks this is a good deal. If youre reselling then the gig is up. The best way to make him lower the cost is for all of us to stop buying.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:43:28 PM

Not really. Majority of us don't even like Starbucks. If you enjoy starbucks this is a good deal. If youre reselling then the gig is up. The best way to make him lower the cost is for all of us to stop buying.

LOL.  Mr. Skeptical. You were the guy trying to sell for even MORE than him!   
Skeptical One

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 11:18:58 PM

True. That's why I made zero sales lol Also reason I quit lol Soon this guy will raise to 65% and you folks will still buy.
ciprian220

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 11:19:35 PM

I can make 120% profit is not enought?
ciprian220

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 11:21:05 PM

True. That's why I made zero sales lol Also reason I quit lol Soon this guy will raise to 65% and you folks will still buy.

i still buy if goin to 65%...so please all buyers go away, and leave my EATING ALL CARDS! Cheesy
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 02:02:46 AM

LOL.  Mr. Skeptical. You were the guy trying to sell for even MORE than him!  

Hmmmmm   Cheesy Cheesy  What to believe from you .......  Cheesy Cheesy

I sold 7 already. Keep it coming guys.
loki0505

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 03:17:04 AM

Im still waiting on my man to fix 2x cards that zero'd out
benho

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 04:56:33 AM

How many cards that zero'd out?
Skeptical One

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 05:07:01 AM

Good luck on trying to reach him. He doesn't answer Skype nor ICQ but out of no where he mysteriously appears when payivy is sold out lol Basically, that lets me know he does see everything he just doesn't care because y'all stupid asses gonna keep buying even though he increased price 4 times now.
toobroketolive

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 05:12:12 AM

Haha awesome catch Sandy!!!
joey8272

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 10:33:29 PM

I purchased a card from the seller through PayIvy. The card shows the balance was transferred today leaving a balance of $0... I'm kind of pissed because I was on my way to Starbucks when I checked the balance. I ended up paying full price for a drink. I probably should have PM'ed sandy-is-fine...lol... I hear he has a stockpile.

I sent StarbucksFan a message to see if he will fix this.
ciprian220

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 11:10:53 PM

I don't need to believe my, you sick,, just let my make 200$ a day is OK for my
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 12:06:10 AM

I purchased a card from the seller through PayIvy. The card shows the balance was transferred today leaving a balance of $0... I'm kind of pissed because I was on my way to Starbucks when I checked the balance. I ended up paying full price for a drink. I probably should have PM'ed sandy-is-fine...lol... I hear he has a stockpile.

I sent StarbucksFan a message to see if he will fix this.

LOL!  I'll sell any of mine at a 2% discount.  Cheesy Cheesy  I have some "aged reserves" going back 16 months. Like fine wines they get better with age.  Waiting for the Zombie Apocalypse when I can probably sell them for 200% of face value because Starbucks and Subway rats will be the only survivors.

Seriously though, you couldn't pry them out of my cold dead hands.  Cheesy   Can't seem to find any more reliable sources.  This guy seems to have disappeared as they all eventually do.  I still have 3 left of 4 I got from him back when he started.  After reading previous messages I moved them to a different card so no one could drain them.
Tired of sleeping

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 01:45:29 AM

I need some Starbucks and since this guy has sold out and ran away I decided to look on payivy for another Starbucks vendor and found the fake Starbucks Fan who got banned from this forum. He got that fake hulluplus name but it was only $8.50 so I didn't care if I lose it or not so I bought one and it actually worked. I bought ten yesterday and still got it. He might have been fake but his egifts is real.

For those of you looking for some here is the link i will buy more tomorrow https://www.payivy.com/v/4ee1a
nomadcrypto

Activity: 387
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 03:04:05 PM

The 2 cards I purchased are still good
joey8272

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 07:58:54 PM

Not mine. The balance was transferred before I received the card. I chatted with the OP who said he'd send another card. It's been several days without a response, or a reply to new messages.
loki0505

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:13:01 PM

Not mine. The balance was transferred before I received the card. I chatted with the OP who said he'd send another card. It's been several days without a response, or a reply to new messages.

just to update my post above....i had a total of 3x go BAD (ZERO) from last purchases.  OP has replaced 2x of them...still waiting for 1x more....i'm no longer expecting anything...I was kinda embarrassed giving these to my buds to use (since op does state never dies...lol) and i got burned 3x.

SO.....if anyone can share more SB sources, pls PM me..I buy in bulk....the peeps in this forum can vouch for me.  Thx
zelda131292

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 02:39:57 AM

I bought 5 of them couple of days ago ($20 card ones). Just came back and it was all gone. When are you stocking them back?

In bitcoin we trust!
Skeptical One

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 07:47:16 AM

I need some Starbucks and since this guy has sold out and ran away I decided to look on payivy for another Starbucks vendor and found the fake Starbucks Fan who got banned from this forum. He got that fake hulluplus name but it was only $8.50 so I didn't care if I lose it or not so I bought one and it actually worked. I bought ten yesterday and still got it. He might have been fake but his egifts is real.

For those of you looking for some here is the link i will buy more tomorrow https://www.payivy.com/v/4ee1a

Has anyone actually bought from this? I'm gonna get more bitcoins in 2 days and will see.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: