Bitcoin Forum
October 11, 2024, 06:25:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase Not Authorizing VISA Cards  (Read 5669 times)
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 07:38:14 AM

It does suck they authorize only cards from a very few countries. There re people around the world who d like to use this service. Circle is even worse, US only.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
abercrombie
Legendary

Activity: 1159
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 02:24:38 PM

I just got this same error after doing Instant purchases since August.  I have a Master Card.

I emailed them.  Then I just waited a few days and tried again and it took the same card back.

Still no idea why
Waited a day, and I was able to add and verify my MC this morning.

Rejected card from yesterday also means I lost my ability to wire money, so I'll have to get re-approved.  I got approved earlier this year for use on their Exchange, but never used that feature.
DebitMe (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 03:04:17 PM

I just got this same error after doing Instant purchases since August.  I have a Master Card.

I emailed them.  Then I just waited a few days and tried again and it took the same card back.

Still no idea why
Waited a day, and I was able to add and verify my MC this morning.

Rejected card from yesterday also means I lost my ability to wire money, so I'll have to get re-approved.  I got approved earlier this year for use on their Exchange, but never used that feature.

This seems to be quite a large issue, you would think they would issue a statement or something about why this is happening and steps being taken to correct it.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play Cubieverse! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://cubieverse.onelink.me/Hakd/xoz6sp52
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: