Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:41:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LOAN] Need 50BTC For 30 Days  (Read 9744 times)
AliTraders (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 08:01:22 AM

I can offer you this loan in full, no collateral as long as you can give me your word that I will get the money. I can provide a signed message from a btc address with what you are looking for, and I expect 60 BTC in full within the end of the month.

The Hiearachy I small. Islam So. Apple. Liar India Extra

Thank You, Sir. For your time to reply.
But i think you are the one who need loans.
How you can give me 50BTC when you are asking for loans yourself?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1161170.msg13156727#msg13156727
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1276571.msg13155271#msg13155271
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1275443.msg13145934#msg13145934
nichu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 05:33:07 PM

Must be from the Philippines.  They tend to overuse the word sir in less than formal situations.

From Saudi Arabia, Sir.

let me tell u one thing SIR, being a manager u can very well apply for a loan over their,they will provide 10 times your salary as personal loan, so why dont u try that and if my calculation is right u can get more than 50 BTC from the loan itself. if you are confident to repay the loan within 30 days then whats the trouble.

cheers Smiley

i guess u are from india working in saudi  Wink

Sir, you are right. They can give personal loans. But the problem is that i am not at that position. One manager above me who controls the export or import can get loan. And no sir they will only provide loan equal to or less than to your salary.
Yes sir, i am confident and i will pay loan within 30Days.

No sir, i am not from india.
Thank you for your time to reply.

my dear friend, if you are drawing a salary of above SR 5000 then u can get the loan,just approach the bank where your salary is credited. i can assure you u will get the loan. Please dont argue that u cant. i know anyone can with a salary of 5k
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 05:23:09 AM

Must be from the Philippines.  They tend to overuse the word sir in less than formal situations.

From Saudi Arabia, Sir.

let me tell u one thing SIR, being a manager u can very well apply for a loan over their,they will provide 10 times your salary as personal loan, so why dont u try that and if my calculation is right u can get more than 50 BTC from the loan itself. if you are confident to repay the loan within 30 days then whats the trouble.

cheers Smiley

i guess u are from india working in saudi  Wink

Sir, you are right. They can give personal loans. But the problem is that i am not at that position. One manager above me who controls the export or import can get loan. And no sir they will only provide loan equal to or less than to your salary.

my dear friend, if you are drawing a salary of above SR 5000 then u can get the loan,just approach the bank where your salary is credited. i can assure you u will get the loan. Please dont argue that u cant. i know anyone can with a salary of 5k

Sir, i did. I asked bank for loan but they said you are not qualified for the loan. They disapproved. I don't know why. And sir, i don't use bank to get my salary. I have tried everything but i have failed don't know what to do. And no one here trust.
Anyway thank you for your time to reply.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 06:50:14 AM

From Saudi Arabia, Sir.

cheers Smiley

Sir, i did. I asked bank for loan but they said you are not qualified for the loan. They disapproved. I don't know why. And sir, i don't use bank to get my salary. I have tried everything but i have failed don't know what to do. And no one here trust.
You should stop asking for a loa, people won't approve your loan especially with that red trust, there's a reason why trust system was introduced in the first time Roll Eyes
Also the fact that even bank denied your loan makes me wonder why they denied your loan in the first place Tongue
Magnesium Coin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 09:19:26 AM

Well, since you are asking for loan so long, I've thus planned to send 50 kilos of Dog-Poop to you and you can sell them at a local Arabian store @1BTC per kilos. That way you'll be successful in achieving your loan amount.

One advantage is that, you don't have to return me anything in favor. I'll be sending that as your birthday gift. BTW, if you eat them during your birthday party, don't worry. Just PM me and I'll send you some more to replenish the stock.

So yeah, PM me your address and I'll send them right away via US Top Priority Mail (USPS) for speedier delivery.
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 09:39:46 AM

From Saudi Arabia, Sir.

cheers Smiley

You should stop asking for a loa, people won't approve your loan especially with that red trust, there's a reason why trust system was introduced in the first time Roll Eyes
Also the fact that even bank denied your loan makes me wonder why they denied your loan in the first place Tongue

Thank you, sir.
But everyone is not equal. And if you are talking about red trust then sir let me tell you that those who rated negative feedback have not even tried me or had deal with me and they are calling me scammer. Trust system i think was introduced to rate positive or negative based on your experience with someone but here those who have not even replied to my topic are rating me as a scammer.
And talking about bank. They said my credit score was not good. I have not used my bank account for past 3 months.

Thanks again for your time to reply. And Sir thanks for being positive...
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 09:48:29 AM

Well, since you are asking for loan so long, I've thus planned to send 50 kilos of Dog-Poop to you and you can sell them at a local Arabian store @1BTC per kilos. That way you'll be successful in achieving your loan amount.

One advantage is that, you don't have to return me anything in favor. I'll be sending that as your birthday gift. BTW, if you eat them during your birthday party, don't worry. Just PM me and I'll send you some more to replenish the stock.

So yeah, PM me your address and I'll send them right away via US Top Priority Mail (USPS) for speedier delivery.

Sir, i am not asking YOU for the loan. So, you don't need to be worried. You can move on.
And sir if you can't help someone don't try to stop others. And please don't use this type of language.
Thanks for your time to reply.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 10:34:40 AM

From Saudi Arabia, Sir.

cheers Smiley

Thank you, sir.
But everyone is not equal. And if you are talking about red trust then sir let me tell you that those who rated negative feedback have not even tried me or had deal with me and they are calling me scammer. Trust system i think was introduced to rate positive or negative based on your experience with someone but here those who have not even replied to my topic are rating me as a scammer.
And talking about bank. They said my credit score was not good. I have not used my bank account for past 3 months.

Have to disagree, the red trust you have are given by trusted member that has been experienced in the world of bitcoin, there aren't many trusted member here and i think everyone here trust them because of that Wink
Trusted member don't need any experience dealing with you because they have an experience from dealing with scammers before Roll Eyes

Unless you're trying to say that we shouldn't trust the trusted members Tongue
Xubu

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 03:25:03 PM

It would be nice dear ALi the Oiltrader if you would explain us what your strategy is. 
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 03:32:11 PM

From Saudi Arabia, Sir.

cheers Smiley

Thank you, sir.

Have to disagree, the red trust you have are given by trusted member that has been experienced in the world of bitcoin, there aren't many trusted member here and i think everyone here trust them because of that Wink
Trusted member don't need any experience dealing with you because they have an experience from dealing with scammers before Roll Eyes

Sir you are right. Trusted members did what they should.
I hope they also had the experience to differentiate the scammer and one who is not.
But calling someone thief without having proof of anything stolen is not right . ( i think )
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 03:36:07 PM

Dude give it up, your loan request thread reached 5 pages already and yet no loan given, Don't you get it? You cant get a loan here so lock the thread!
Xubu

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 03:46:02 PM

From Saudi Arabia, Sir.

cheers Smiley

Thank you, sir.

I hope they also had the experience to differentiate the scammer and one who is not.
But calling someone thief without having proof of anything stolen is not right . ( i think )

In a constitutional state it is not right to call someone a thief without proof, that is true Ali. But in the desert where your roots lie, or you maybe still live, it probably is normal. So whats the problem here Ali the Oiltrader  Grin?
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 03:50:36 PM

It would be nice dear ALi the Oiltrader if you would explain us what your strategy is. 

I have send you the message.
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 03:57:26 PM

Dude give it up, your loan request thread reached 5 pages already and yet no loan given, Don't you get it? You cant get a loan here so lock the thread!

Thank you, Sir.
I know. I just wanted lender to reply (if any) but here everyone is trying to prove that he is right.
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 04:05:43 PM

From Saudi Arabia, Sir.

cheers Smiley

Thank you, sir.

In a constitutional state it is not right to call someone a thief without proof, that is true Ali. But in the desert where your roots lie, or you maybe still live, it probably is normal. So whats the problem here Ali the Oiltrader  Grin?

Sir, i think you have been misinformed.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 06:21:22 PM

Vod's feedback is funny.

notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 08:42:47 PM

WOW! You got so much traction for your loan man! 50 BTC without any collateral? Shocked Dayumn! I think you're wither trolling without any sense or you really need a checkup. Here are some list of Arabian psychiatrists. Please contact them ASAP!

P.S. I can lend you 50 camels instead. Wink

Vod's feedback is funny.

Vod's negative feedback of the year! Grin

mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 08:56:15 PM

I click on these threads just for the lolz but then I realize many of them actually succeed and scam people. This one I think we are safe because no one in their right mind will lend 50 BTC, even 5 is a huge stretch.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 10:52:40 PM

The trolling is real.... I mean, I got redirected to this thread from mexxer's signature Tongue It's been going on for ages now.

Can't believe the OP is still coping with so much negative trust and criticism. Still trying to act legit, heh? Try again sir.
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 05:33:17 AM

WOW! You got so much traction for your loan man! 50 BTC without any collateral? Shocked Dayumn! I think you're wither trolling without any sense or you really need a checkup. Here are some list of Arabian psychiatrists. Please contact them ASAP!

http://www.mallcrawlin.com/forumpics/dayumn.jpg

P.S. I can lend you 50 camels instead. Wink

Vod's feedback is funny.

Vod's negative feedback of the year! Grin

Thank you, Sir for your time to reply.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: