Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:36:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LOAN] Need 50BTC For 30 Days  (Read 9744 times)
AliTraders (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 04:08:44 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2015, 02:53:14 PM by AliTraders

Hello everyone!
I need a loan of 50BTC for investment in an oil trading company.
I will be giving you 2BTC Daily for 30 Days.

Loan needed: 50BTC
Return: 2BTC Daily
Time span: 30 Days
You will get: 60BTC Total
Your profit: 10BTC

Interested lender please contact me: mr.alicontact@gmail.com

Note: I need only one lender who can provide me 50BTC. And the time span and return is fixed. Change in the USD, EUR rate of bitcoin will not change the return or loan amount.

ourepts

Activity: 288
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 04:11:36 AM

Lol. Newbie lend 50BTC. You're dreaming.
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 04:13:33 AM

Hello everyone!
I need need a loan of 50BTC for investment in an oil trading company.

Note: I need only one lender who can provide me 50BTC. And the time span and return is fixed. Change in the USD, EUR rate of bitcoin will not change the return or loan amount.

So what is the collateral that you are offering here Mr Oil Trader?
50BTC is serious money so you have to give at least an assurance to the possible lenders that you are not going to run away
It's easy to create an account here, less than 5 minutues, but reputation takes time to build.
If you have nothing to offer as collateral, close this thread.
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 04:15:08 AM

Lol. Newbie lend 50BTC. You're dreaming.

Thank You For Your Reply Sir.
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 04:22:11 AM

Hello everyone!

50BTC is serious money so you have to give at least an assurance to the possible lenders that you are not going to run away
It's easy to create an account here, less than 5 minutues, but reputation takes time to build.

Sir, any lender who is willing to give me this amount will be assured that i will not run away with his money. I have been working in oil trading company since 2013. Anyone who wants to lend will contact me and we will set a deal.
Gildarts

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 04:22:56 AM

you need to have valid collateral to get a loan from here. How we can believe you that you will pay the loan? What the proof that you're not lying?

close the thread asap if you don't want negative feedback.

Regards
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 04:28:49 AM

you need to have valid collateral to get a loan from here. How we can believe you that you will pay the loan? What the proof that you're not lying?

close the thread asap if you don't want negative feedback.

Regards

Sir, i and the lender will discuss about this thing. If he is happy i can make a deal with him. I will assure him that i will not run away with proof.
lemipawa
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 04:29:21 AM

Hello everyone!

Sir, any lender who is willing to give me this amount will be assured that i will not run away with his money. I have been working in oil trading company since 2013. Anyone who wants to lend will contact me and we will set a deal.

What is your assurance?
Even bank's will not give you a loan by just saying "any lender who is willing to give me this amount "will be assured that i will not run away with his money", you will be asked for a Collateral and even document's to prove that you have the capacity to pay. Again post the collateral in public so possible lenders can consider your loan request.
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 04:32:05 AM

How about this, you tell me what to invest in and I will put my 50 btc there and give you a finders fee.  That way I don't lose my money on this scam.

If you can take 18,000 and in 1 month turn it into over 21,600 (over that because you wouldn't do it for no profit), you wouldn't need to borrow any money from anyone ever again.  You would have the worlds supply of money fairly quickly at that rate.

Go scam elsewhere you scum.  We don't need scammers here who are trying to steal peoples money, no matter how stupid of an attempt they try to make.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 04:38:23 AM

How about this, you tell me what to invest in and I will put my 50 btc there and give you a finders fee.  That way I don't lose my money on this scam.

If you can take 18,000 and in 1 month turn it into over 21,600 (over that because you wouldn't do it for no profit), you wouldn't need to borrow any money from anyone ever again.  You would have the worlds supply of money fairly quickly at that rate.

Go scam elsewhere you scum.  We don't need scammers here who are trying to steal peoples money, no matter how stupid of an attempt they try to make.

Sir, i am not a scammer. The company in which i am working has been trading oil since 2010. Company is in Saudi Arabia. Sir, at this stage i don't have money required to invest in that company. The company has been earning huge profits from past 2 years.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227

Away on an extended break

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 04:42:59 AM

Hello everyone!

Uh, are you the lawyer of that Saudi Arabia Price. I have been waiting for His Highness to send me my funds after his untimely demise two years ago. Roll Eyes
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 04:46:26 AM

Sir, i am not a scammer. The company in which i am working has been trading oil since 2010. Company is in Saudi Arabia. Sir, at this stage i don't have money required to invest in that company. The company has been earning huge profits from past 2 years.

you've been working in that company for years now but still you dont have money atleast from the profit you have made in investing there but instead you are here trying to get some free money. do you honestly think someone will fall on your sweet words? that cant be sold if you defaulted Cheesy
zivone

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 04:57:36 AM

Hello everyone!

This maybe a troll from an alt account. If it's an attempt to get free bitcoins, then nice try but there is no one here that dumb to fall for it.
Duomo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 04:58:43 AM

Lending you $18,000 and only getting about $3600 profit ? That is only 20 % profit. So basically you want someone to fund your investment adventure ?
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 05:07:41 AM

you've been working in that company for years now but still you dont have money atleast from the profit you have made in investing there but instead you are here trying to get some free money. do you honestly think someone will fall on your sweet words? that cant be sold if you defaulted Cheesy

No sir, i am not investing there. I am just working there as the manager. I don't have enough money to invest in there. I have seen increase in demand of oil in these months.
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 05:13:55 AM

Lending you $18,000 and only getting about $3600 profit ? That is only 20 % profit. So basically you want someone to fund your investment adventure ?

Close to that. But sir, you at least will get 3600USD profit i am the one who will only get 1200USD. I have calculated everything but the company wants no less than 20,000USD.
Invulner

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Invulner

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 05:16:01 AM

Out of curiosity do you offer any type of collateral that is worth 50 BTC?

Also for some reason I have this weird feeling that you're the same person as LondonTrader. I might be totally mistaken though.
lemipawa
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 05:17:32 AM

No sir, i am not investing there. I am just working there as the manager. I don't have enough money to invest in there. I have seen increase in demand of oil in these months.

You are just a "Manager" so that means you are being paid to work and now you are asking for money to invest in a Company that you are Managing, are you even authorized by the Company to seek investors and promise a daily return with that rate? Your story is messed up dude. Better luck next time.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 05:20:48 AM

so you are saying you are a manager and you dont have enough money to enter investing on the company you are working? if there is an increase in the demand of oil these months then your salary should've atleast increase too and that should only means you have the money to use for investment and yet you are asking in people that you dont know personally for $18,000 loan without collateral except your sweet words?
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 05:21:54 AM

You are just a "Manager" so that means you are being paid to work and now you are asking for money to invest in a Company that you are Managing, are you even authorized by the Company to seek investors and promise a daily return with that rate? Your story is messed up dude. Better luck next time.

Sir, i am not the manger of whole company. I am the manager of shipment facility.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: