Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:25:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Autism Coin Beta Release  (Read 2600 times)
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 01:39:01 PM

Well, our {{{{IT}}}} department paid someone to use a free service...lol.  Anyway, too late to rethink that part now.  Working on a server today....will check back after a bit.

I don't think you understand, No Source = No Pool, No Block Explorer, No Exchange = Dead Coin !
morantis (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 02:11:10 PM

Ok, because the people we had make the coin used a free service, here is how I am personally going to fix this.  I am going to pay for a new coin AUTSM.  Continue to mine this coin for the moment.  I will premine the new coin for 25000 coins.  Once that new coin is ready I will replace all the downloads, replace the wallets and upload the source.  At that time, less than a week, any AUT coins that you have mined can be sent to me in my wallet and will be replaced coin for coin with the replacement coin. 

We are also setting up a server for the primary nodes.

We are also taking donations to help with this project at 1KTFqzqq5Kutio66s13XaAcGFAYzNrb2na any BTC will help.

So, to review....our staff messed up and I am now fixing it.

1. Continue to mine this coin and it will be replaced fully with the new coin in about four days.

2. Source will be entirely trasnparent.

3. Yes, the new coin will have a small premine to ensure that the old coin can be replaced coin for coin with the new coin.
benjy33
Legendary

Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 02:24:20 PM

wallet no sincr
SushiNoTomato

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 02:40:43 PM

Yes, the new coin will have a small premine to ensure that the old coin can be replaced coin for coin with the new coin.

Coin coin coin coin the coin the coin coin coin.

If you really want your own cryptocoin then do the following.

Go to walletbuilders, enter the pre-mine & specs, pay the 0.05 BTC right now (Not in 4 days - 1 week), get the coin within the hour with windows qt, linux qt and source, relaunch (Because that is what it is called) then you have your own AUTSM shitcoin made by walletbuilders (The new coingen)
morantis (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:04:19 PM

Yes, the new coin will have a small premine to ensure that the old coin can be replaced coin for coin with the new coin.

Go to walletbuilders, enter the pre-mine & specs, pay the 0.05 BTC right now (Not in 4 days - 1 week), get the coin within the hour with windows qt, linux qt and source, relaunch (Because that is what it is called) then you have your own AUTSM shitcoin made by walletbuilders (The new coingen)

The fact is that we are trying to do something to help.  I appreciate what you are saying and we are going to relaunch.  What does not help is your sarcasm and pure attitude.  I understand that new coins are a dime a dozen and there is a new launch every few hours.  I have been with Bitcoin since 2009 when it all began.  Also understand that what we are trying to do is produce both awareness and funds for this cause.  I personally am going to pay for the relaunch and at this very second I have 0.04 in a hot wallet and I am trying to put together the remaining 0.01.  I also have an entire business that I am running at the same time.  If you would like to throw in the extra 0.01 then by all means do so.  My wallet is 1KTFqzqq5Kutio66s13XaAcGFAYzNrb2na If you do that then the coin will be running be the end of the day.  Otherwise, cut me a little slack, I am doing my best here.  Also,  find that when things get rushed, then get crushed, that is what happened when I pushed someone in my team to get this done while I was out of the country and that is how we ended up with the "shitcoin" that we are running now.
quasimodo
Legendary

Activity: 2693
Merit: 1176

Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:05:10 PM

wallet no sincr

Change the autismcoin.config to autismcoin.conf
morantis (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:07:07 PM

wallet no sincr

Change the autismcoin.config to autismcoin.conf

I just refer to it as a config file.  It just have the proper extension already.
benjy33
Legendary

Activity: 1339

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:35:12 PM

trojan bitcoinminer jajaja fukc
Woody20285
Legendary

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:20:36 PM

trojan bitcoinminer jajaja fukc
No way I am downloading a wallet with no source code.
Woody20285
Legendary

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:22:02 PM

The fact is that we are trying to do something to help.  I appreciate what you are saying and we are going to relaunch.  What does not help is your sarcasm and pure attitude.  I understand that new coins are a dime a dozen and there is a new launch every few hours.  I have been with Bitcoin since 2009 when it all began.  Also understand that what we are trying to do is produce both awareness and funds for this cause.  I personally am going to pay for the relaunch and at this very second I have 0.04 in a hot wallet and I am trying to put together the remaining 0.01.  I also have an entire business that I am running at the same time.  If you would like to throw in the extra 0.01 then by all means do so.  My wallet is 1KTFqzqq5Kutio66s13XaAcGFAYzNrb2na If you do that then the coin will be running be the end of the day.  Otherwise, cut me a little slack, I am doing my best here.  Also,  find that when things get rushed, then get crushed, that is what happened when I pushed someone in my team to get this done while I was out of the country and that is how we ended up with the "shitcoin" that we are running now.
Really, you can't come up with $3.50?
kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:44:43 PM

I like the idea for this project but..

I don't think you understand, No Source = No Pool, No Block Explorer, No Exchange = Dead Coin !

100% right.
hello87

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:58:04 PM

where is the link from the pool to start mining? on wich exchange it will go?
morantis (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:13:01 PM

I have the new coin and the source code now....just reviewing a few things and will relaunch tonight.
morantis (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:33:09 PM

This is the Beta for Autism Coin, a scrypt based Alt Coin designed to promote Autism Awareness.  This is the official replacement to the colored coin we recently put together.  At the moment we are working on getting everything together, including the proper node hosting.  At the moment, we are using a server at the office for a node.  This is, however, the best time to get in there and start solo mining. 

The official page is http://allthingsbit.com/autismcoin

The wallets are there...here are direct links to those wallets...

http://allthingsbit.com/autismcoin/download/wallet-windows/

http://allthingsbit.com/autismcoin/download/wallet-linux/

right now it is very late and we have been working on this all day....we will continue to keep you up to date.

Also...you can download the config file from the site...for the moment add the node  70.110.74.254 and, as I said we are looking for the most stable server for the primary node.

This is now again all correct for the new coin.  The wallets are new and the coin properties are new.  The source is available at http://allthingsbit.com/autismcoin/autismcoin-source.tar.gz and later in the night I will set up the repository for the same source.  I am sorry for the delay.  Everything is as it should be now.  Replace your old wallets with the new ones and let me know how many coins you were able to mine the first time.  I will send you the same amount of new coins to your new address.
kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:40:41 PM

Put the source on github PLS.
morantis (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:42:36 PM

Put the source on github PLS.

I will.  I have to do that tonight, I need to be in another office in less than an hour.
morantis (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:45:52 PM

bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:51:41 PM

If you really want to help to peoples with Autism give some money  of your pocket. Im very sure that on Internet you will found a lot.

Please read it: 
As already it is seen a great number of coins/tokens/projects/etc has been only scam/virus/dont legitims/try of enrole users/hacking etc.... And considering the fact that the best way to camouflage is through altruistic purpose, To create a coin for this purpose is no more justified except in certain circumstances they can be very powerful or justified by most of members of the community. On reality if someone really have a altruistic purpose can use the coins previously created, The same could apply to give or receive donations,Etc.....

bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:53:52 PM

We don't have the source.

And the ANN, purely coincidentally, avoids any mention of a premine, even to disavow one.

<Bong!> Game over.

Thank you for taking part in “Dumb or Deceitful?”

Next contestant, please.

Cheers

Graham

Thank you for warning about that too.
morantis (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:01:50 PM

bit1....trying reading the entire thread and you will both see that we premined the new coin for the purpose of reembursing those that mined the first coin.  As for trust and your opinion, I have no desire to please you or any person in particular.  If you find something wrong, then leave it be.  Your opinion may become of consequence to me, this company and its employees at some point, but this is not that time.  Thanks for your more than kind words and remember that you will be the first to know when your opinion has an effect on our lives and business.  To everyone else, if you wish to mine and support the coin, the links are there, the source will be up and available tonight and thank you for your support.  I will be back later tonight.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: