Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:34:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Abby Gets Hot About Israeli War Crimes  (Read 3904 times)
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
December 02, 2012, 02:53:41 PM

First the population that harbors terrorists is nearly as much a part of the problem as the terrorists themselves.

And the civilian deaths are what makes people pissed off enough to become terrorists, repeat ad nauseum.

Incorrect. Hamas wishes to exterminate the jews. It's always been about jihad for islam.
That's a racist statement and doesn't belong on this forum.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
firefop

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2012, 05:07:03 AM

Incorrect. Hamas wishes to exterminate the jews. It's always been about jihad for islam.

Last time I checked hamas isn't a race. Neither is islam.

cbeast
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2012, 03:11:13 PM

There are over a billion of them, so what's the difference if you believe it or not?

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
SAC

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 03, 2012, 09:13:12 PM

egypt was colonized , now its arab muslim country (with large christian minority)

Those christians are under threat most times with killings common.

jordan colonised , now its arab muslim country

so why is it that when we come to palestine , under ottoman empire then later colonisation/mandate , it didn't become an arab muslim country (with a jewish/christian minority) ?

http://youtu.be/ucHv_ZV-bT4

Jordan a majority palestinian populated state and part of the original mandate of palestine you people like to go on about but yet conveniently never claimed to be palestinian so you can foist your lie upon the world that they have no state.
firefop

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 09:06:29 PM

There are over a billion of them, so what's the difference if you believe it or not?

Seriously? You can't tell the difference between a religion, a terrorist organization and a race?

cbeast
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 05:56:13 AM

Seriously? You can't tell the difference between a religion, a terrorist organization and a race?

No, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that nobody cares about the shit that comes out of you. Islam has not "always been about jihad" you dickweed. There are over a billion members of islam. Troll.

firefop

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 05:58:01 PM

No, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that nobody cares about the shit that comes out of you. Islam has not "always been about jihad" you dickweed. There are over a billion members of islam. Troll.

I see you're denying one of the primary tenant of islam is that it commands non-believers be killed and specifically that jews should sought out and killed... If you identify yourself as muslim then I'd suggest you start by actually reading the qur'an before you get all hot and bothered by someone calling it what it is. Seriously, just read it - start at the beginning. Or if you're too lazy to actually study (as I suspect) then you can simply skip to 9:123 where it says "Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you."

But yes, I'm trolling here. Because god forbid that you actually know the scripture of the violent religion that you espouse to be a member of.

cbeast
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2012, 04:41:50 AM

I see you're denying one of the primary tenant of islam is that it commands non-believers be killed and specifically that jews should sought out and killed... If you identify yourself as muslim then I'd suggest you start by actually reading the qur'an before you get all hot and bothered by someone calling it what it is. Seriously, just read it - start at the beginning. Or if you're too lazy to actually study (as I suspect) then you can simply skip to 9:123 where it says "Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you."

But yes, I'm trolling here. Because god forbid that you actually know the scripture of the violent religion that you espouse to be a member of.

There is violence in all the other Abrahamic religions as well. Probably in other religions too. I could list many many pages of them, but this is not the place. This does not make any of them inherently violent. Only atheists eat babies and drink the blood of virgins.  Wink

dscotese

Activity: 444

I prefer evolution to revolution.

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2012, 12:35:01 AM

I think the problem lies not with the people of Palestine or the people of Israel, but with the governments that rule them.  I'm biased, of course, by all the evidence of governments screwing things up everywhere, but here's someone who agrees along with some great evidence to back up the position we share.

I like to provide some work at no charge to prove my valueAvoid supporting terrorism!
Satoshi Nakamoto: "He ought to find it more profitable to play by the rules."
mai77

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 04:31:40 PM

old news  Huh
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2013, 04:35:23 PM

old news  Huh
Yes, did you not see the bright red text that told you this was an old thread?

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2013, 04:36:14 PM

GOD DAMNIT!

Beaten by a necro! :_; though this thread looked familiar lol Tongue
papamoi

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 04:47:11 PM

I would encourage anyone who watches it do your own fact verification of anything 'reported' there.

Absolutely, as you would with BBC, NPR, CNN, FOXABCBS, et al.

So what did Abby say in this report that was not factual?

The entire premise of apartheid and it being perpetrated by israel is false.

If palestine is a state, then it should be able to control it's population to an extent... at least enough to stop them from launching rockets into israel - if they can't then israel is legally allowed (under international law) to invade/bomb or otherwise use war to prevent further attacks.

In my personal opinion palestine isn't a nation, has never been a state and never had a government.

I guess what it comes down to is that corrupt liberal journalists like this woman... can't have it both ways. Either palestine is a nation (in which case it isn't aparteid)... or palestine isn't a nation in which case missles being launched isn't an act of war it's an act of terrorism.

Stop your israeli hasbara here
papamoi

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 04:51:20 PM

"If you don't like being bombed, you can moooooooooooooove".

"Nice" to hear rape apologist argumentation here.  Apparently, blaming victims for their "choices" never goes out of style.

About what I expected. Completely ignore who exactly it is who keeps inciting violence there.

I think that about sums it up.

Are you working for the zionazi hasbara?

it s too late for you

and don t try to change the reality

Israel is an apartheid country and should not exist

papamoi

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 04:53:35 PM

my ignore list will have his first zionazi today

congratulations fireop
mai77

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 04:54:18 PM

http://www.picturehost.eu/uploads/3e192e3bf1ad2772edb06747d62c73aa_tt.jpg
papamoi

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 04:56:25 PM

Israel is a terrorist and an apartheid state

this is a fact

so why don t you try to help israelis against anonymous today ?

are anonymous racist?or antisemitic?or worse?

lol your hasbara is not working here

papamoi

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 05:01:23 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2013, 05:31:20 PM by papamoi

he is not trolling just trying to add some israeli hasbara in the forum that s all
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 05:02:11 PM

MAI WHY U KEEP NECROING ALL THESE OLD THREADS?

mai77

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 05:29:01 PM

what does it matter how old they are?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: