Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:43:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELL YOUR BTC] PayPal / Skrill - Preev Price +2%  (Read 544 times)
smashpt (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

Wassup?

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 02:34:20 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2015, 02:06:10 PM by smashpt

Hello fellas,

Do you need money to pay your bills or spend it wherever you want?

I'm buying all of your Bitcoin for PayPal or Skrill at the moment as Preev price +2!

My PayPal account is a bussiness account so that means I will just deal with serious people. My Payment will also be sent as gift.
I won't go first unless you're really trustable over here, otherway we can use localbitcoins as escrow. No personal escrow allowed.

Send me pm if you need. I'm also looking for long-term sellers so we can build a good bussiness. Smiley
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
darlingdarla

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 02:53:44 PM

Can you sign a message with an old Btc address. Because this account could've been bought.
smashpt (OP)

Wassup?

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 02:55:28 PM

Can you sign a message with an old Btc address. Because this account could've been bought.

Hi darlingdarla, what do you mean exactly? lol
Thats my account and this is my ''old'' btc adress. 1DGy79A2wrsTaESgDP4UC7jmZoE7NfurCC
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:05:38 PM

Thats my account and this is my ''old'' btc adress. 1DGy79A2wrsTaESgDP4UC7jmZoE7NfurCC
@darlingdarla want to sure that you are real owner of this account because you change your password recently and other matter you back here after 10 months in last few months no post from you
smashpt (OP)

Wassup?

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:57:39 PM

@darlingdarla want to sure that you are real owner of this account because you change your password recently and other matter you back here after 10 months in last few months no post from you

Oh aight. But how should I proove that? I've been out of crypto world from few past months so thats normal.
darlingdarla

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:21:29 PM

Indeed. A rash of bought accounts lately. Looks like you've used this one before : 1DGy79A2wrsTaESgDP4UC7jmZoE7NfurCC
Just sign that one and we wil be good to go. Not trolling- just a potential btc seller.
Lt.Bitcoin

Activity: 91

On the mission to earn 100 BTC

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:22:35 PM

I need 5$ in skrill, ASAP.  Undecided
Let me know your price.

Im Lt.Bitcoin - 1LtBTC2MSL4g3wFrcmNcKffrxoFGZr85tc
smashpt (OP)

Wassup?

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:15:43 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2015, 02:53:24 PM by smashpt

Indeed. A rash of bought accounts lately. Looks like you've used this one before : 1DGy79A2wrsTaESgDP4UC7jmZoE7NfurCC
Just sign that one and we wil be good to go. Not trolling- just a potential btc seller.

Yo, thanks for the kind reply Tongue

Thats my official wallet which I always do bussiness with. What do you mean exactly with "Just sign that one"? Tongue

Let me know your price.

PM me so we could arrange a deal.
Lt.Bitcoin

Activity: 91

On the mission to earn 100 BTC

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 01:54:31 PM

Let me know your price.

PM me so we could arrange a deal.
Sorry, already did it on LocalBitcoin.

Im Lt.Bitcoin - 1LtBTC2MSL4g3wFrcmNcKffrxoFGZr85tc
Hariom

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 02:02:46 PM

Hello fellas,

Do you need money to pay your bills or spend it wherever you want?

I'm buying all of your Bitcoin for PayPal or Skrill at the moment as Preev price +2!

My PayPal account is a bussiness account so that means I will just deal with serious people. My Payment will also be sent as gift.
I won't go first unless you're really trustable over here, otherway we can use localbitcoins as escrow. No personal escrow allowed.

Send me pm if you need. I'm also looking for long-term sellers so we can build a good bussiness. Smiley

Lol , U know paypal and skrill are reversible  but bitcoins arent.
So in this way , People should trust in you to deal... You dont need to trust them..
Even if the person Is Not trusted.. He cannot scam u but You can obviously scam him by reversing your money..
Anyways , Good Luck !
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 03:19:42 PM

agreee! Many Bitcoin buyers use bought account, scam and buy another account to continue to scam! Many members are becoming cautious to do the trading here! You can sign a message from that address to prove your claim who you are. Good luck!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: