Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:19:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FULL STACK DEVELOPERS - HIGH PAY  (Read 645 times)
HumanResources (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 02:17:54 AM

HIRING EXPERIENCED FULL STACK DEVELOPERS

CONTACT DETAILS HERE:

http://humanresources.i2p.xyz/

Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:30:30 AM

CONTACT DETAILS HERE:

I get an error when I open the link
mdgreasyjohn

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

cancer sucks

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:54:47 AM

could be why they need the coders,  lol !
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:58:15 AM

HIRING EXPERIENCED FULL STACK DEVELOPERS...

From your sig:
BEST DARK NET JOBS
You might want to be certain people know they will be breaking the law and could end up in jail forever like Ross?

HumanResources (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 03:02:17 AM

CONTACT DETAILS HERE:

I get an error when I open the link

Try one more time - if it's blocked in your jurisdiction - use Tor Browser.

HumanResources (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 03:11:23 AM

From your sig:
BEST DARK NET JOBS
You might want to be certain people know they will be breaking the law and could end up in jail forever like Ross?

Our clients wish to remain anonymous, this is why they outsource the task of finding suitable candidates to
us for a small fee. The legality of the work is something that the applicant will have to directly discuss with
the employer, as we are not aware of the exact nature of the work. When in doubt - people always have the
option of consulting an attorney to determine whether the job in question involves any potential legal risks.
As mentioned earlier we can not be certain whether any illegal activities may or may not not be taking place.
Our job is to find candidates that possess certain skills, and are prepared to work anonymously - i.e. without
a formal contract. Learning about the exact nature of their activities is outside our scope of work.

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 03:20:17 AM

From your sig:
BEST DARK NET JOBS

Our clients wish to remain anonymous, this is why they outsource the task of finding suitable candidates to
us for a small fee. The legality of the work is something that the applicant will have to directly discuss with
the employer, as we are not aware of the exact nature of the work. When in doubt - people always have the
option of consulting an attorney to determine whether the job in question involves any potential legal risks.
As mentioned earlier we can not be certain whether any illegal activities may or may not not be taking place.
Our job is to find candidates that possess certain skills, and are prepared to work anonymously - i.e. without
a formal contract. Learning about the exact nature of their activities is outside our scope of work.

Sounds like you have it covered. "The revolution will not be happening on Facebook."

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:40:16 AM

What is the eligibility creitia to apply ? Do you need to see some actual project implementation or github? Can a new learner apply with lesser pay ? I was thinking to join this but I'm a front end developer with very little experience in node.js .
HumanResources (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 10:53:14 AM

What is the eligibility creitia to apply ? Do you need to see some actual project implementation or github? Can a new learner apply with lesser pay ? I was thinking to join this but I'm a front end developer with very little experience in node.js .

Many applicants wish to remain anonymous, which we encourage. With this in mind - only samples of anonymous work
are provided to the clients. We urge all applicants to remove all identifying information when submitting their
applications, and if by chance some information is unintentionally leaked it is immediately removed and destroyed by
our personnel. The rest of the information, including the detailed procedure is explained on our webpage:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: