Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:36:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Rolex Oyster Perpetual Air-King - 100 BTC  (Read 15288 times)
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
November 30, 2012, 11:52:34 PM

You forgot he's also running a ponzi.   Given the chance, he would default with as many coins from as many people as possible.

If its a ponzi, then why not start a scam investigation? Like I said, I don't know much about the concert plans other than that he borrowed money to do so. Either way, it doesn't belong here. You can't persecute a person for a crime they haven't committed yet. If you disagree, assemble the facts and move on it, rather than just following dank around and derailing his threads.

People asking for evidence that the watch is legitimate, relevant and on topic. What you are doing is speculating to how he is acting with his borrowed money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2012, 12:05:49 AM

That guy has two depositors.. who cares.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2012, 12:12:59 AM

You forgot he's also running a ponzi.   Given the chance, he would default with as many coins from as many people as possible.

If its a ponzi, then why not start a scam investigation?

He hasn't scammed anyone yet - he just wants to.   Pirate was the exact same - although it was obviously a ponzi, he hadn't actually scammed anyone until he defaulted.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
December 01, 2012, 12:16:32 AM

He hasn't scammed anyone yet - he just wants to.   Pirate was the exact same - although it was obviously a ponzi, he hadn't actually scammed anyone until he defaulted.

How do you know? Are you dank?

Honestly, I have no vested interest in Dank or his bank, but this sort of mindset irritates me. By your mentality, everyone is a scammer, but just waiting for the right moment.

You know, you could be right I suppose, but there is no evidence at the moment. If there was, you would have gathered the evidence, and started an actual claim against him.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2012, 12:19:01 AM

He hasn't scammed anyone yet - he just wants to.   Pirate was the exact same - although it was obviously a ponzi, he hadn't actually scammed anyone until he defaulted.

How do you know? Are you dank?

I know because he is running a ponzi.  Why run a ponzi except to steal as many coins as possible?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 01, 2012, 12:32:38 AM

It's paranoia, fear.  I just made Dank Bank interest free, for new deposits.  The pyramid of the great USDollar will ultimately collapse in x amount of time, regardless.

So just find love in your life and you'll be happy.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2012, 12:34:34 AM

It's paranoia, fear.  I just made Dank Bank interest free, for new deposits. 

By changing your title?  Come on.  Your first post clearly outlines the interest rates you will pay.  Or are investors supposed to search the dozens of junk threads you create?

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 01, 2012, 02:11:38 AM

Yes, the present does change the past.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2012, 02:22:29 AM

You might want to change your sig too.  It's very mis-leading as it still says you're paying interest.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2012, 02:53:40 AM

Not to mention you still say you are paying interest in the first post of this thread.

Interest chart
Investment             Monthly      Bimonthly  
10-25 BTC                   1.2%           1.3%
25-50 BTC                    1.4%            1.5%
50-100 BTC                    1.5%            1.6%
100-500 BTC            1.7%            1.8%
500+ BTC                     1.9%   2.0%

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 01, 2012, 03:23:54 AM

Lowering to 120 BTC to sell.

BorderBits

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2012, 06:35:37 PM

Dank's parents gave him a couple thousand dollars a few weeks ago.  Apparently he blew through that already.  I'm guessing this watch probably belongs to them as well.  I think Dank is trying to keep his head above water because he's out of money and his parents won't let him move back in.  Anyone would be wise to stay far away from this watch. 
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 01, 2012, 06:40:24 PM

You sure know my finances, you must be me!

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2012, 07:41:47 PM

Dank's parents gave him a couple thousand dollars a few weeks ago.  Apparently he blew through that already.  I'm guessing this watch probably belongs to them as well.  I think Dank is trying to keep his head above water because he's out of money and his parents won't let him move back in.  Anyone would be wise to stay far away from this watch. 

Actually, his parents gave him money for three months rent - Oct, Nov, Dec because he told his parents he would be self sufficient by then.  Come Jan 1 he is out of cash which is why he is looking for money to head to Cali where he can live on the beach and smoke pot all day.  Lucky for us, we aren't that far away from his disappearing.  Unlucky for us, we still have a few weeks to go of his insane postings. Sad

J-Norm

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2012, 02:18:33 AM

Nobody is forcing you to read his posts, much less respond to them.

This is the marketplace section of the forum not the rumours or gossip section, it is also no the scam accusation area.

About 80% of the posts on this thread amount to nothing more than trolling. First under the excuse that the watch is not real and now that that has been shown wrong the trolling degrading to personal attacks and mudslinging.

If you don't want the watch move on. If you want to have a "lets talk about dank" discussion just go start your own thread.

Tacky.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 02, 2012, 06:57:38 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2012, 08:34:19 AM by Buffer Overflow

This is the marketplace section of the forum not the rumours or gossip section, it is also no the scam accusation area.

About 80% of the posts on this thread amount to nothing more than trolling. First under the excuse that the watch is not real and now that that has been shown wrong the trolling degrading to personal attacks and mudslinging.

If you don't want the watch move on. If you want to have a "lets talk about dank" discussion just go start your own thread.

Tacky.

I quite agree with what you said, but I have zero sympathy for Dank.
Seems he likes to troll, with his never ending threads about rubbish. But when trolled back, goes off in a sulk. Scratching his head why no-one takes him seriously.

If this was anyone else selling this watch, the deal would of been done by now. So what does that tell us? Does the problem stem from the watch? The forum members? The potential buyers? The trolls?

No. The problem lies with Dank.
Dank's made his own bed on this forum. He'll just have to lie in it.

evlew

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2012, 07:59:15 AM

severely disappointed....
so much thread shitting it's ridiculous.
buy it or don't, or fuck off..  I'm annoyed by this thread. 9 pages already...

miners of similar value are bought and sold on here everyday.  Dank has not directly scammed anyone.  This watch is not worth a million it's worth a couple thousand.  Same as several miners are worth.  Am I missing something? 

the only people that should be posting about concerns are those looking to purchase it.  I know I don't need a guardian angel protecting me from purchases on here.. I'm a big boy and you guys should act the same.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 02, 2012, 08:50:36 PM

Appreciate the love.

Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2012, 10:17:34 PM

Tacky.

I quite agree with what you said, but I have zero sympathy for Dank.
Seems he likes to troll, with his never ending threads about rubbish. But when trolled back, goes off in a sulk. Scratching his head why no-one takes him seriously.

If this was anyone else selling this watch, the deal would of been done by now. So what does that tell us? Does the problem stem from the watch? The forum members? The potential buyers? The trolls?

No. The problem lies with Dank.
Dank's made his own bed on this forum. He'll just have to lie in it.

This sounds like the excuse in League of Legends, someone trolls so another person says that now he is "forced" to troll.  No your not, it is your decision to troll.  It is time to let this take its course. 

Dank - You have seemed to rub people wrong, try and tone it down.  You troll people as well.

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 02, 2012, 10:20:36 PM

People troll theirself, I believe everything I post. I have grown far past the point of shoving false realities onto others. I'd rather live real life.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: