Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:04:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Rolex Oyster Perpetual Air-King - 100 BTC  (Read 15269 times)
lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 12:02:43 AM

Hopefully he comes on at some point. I still want my rolex.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fgervais

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 01:04:13 AM

Hopefully he comes on at some point. I still want my rolex.

He was online many times today, thread lightly, this whole thing smells funny.
lolwut
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 07:11:18 AM

Hey, sorry, my friend no longer wants to sell the watch for BTC as I don't need it for my rent. He's giving it to his mom, I hope you understand.

Peace

LOL, totally saw this coming.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 08:13:14 AM

Hey, sorry, my friend no longer wants to sell the watch for BTC as I don't need it for my rent. He's giving it to his mom, I hope you understand.

Peace

I thought he wanted to sell watch so he could get to California? Not to pay rent. Also he refused to give us a reason why he wouldn't sell to dealer, and insisted he needed BTC. You can't pay rent in BTC.

Story doesn't add up on an epic level.

Lies, lies and more lies. What a waste of space. Seriously bad Karma brownie points heading Danks way now.

Monster-Ant

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

The ants came marching one by one

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 08:19:48 AM

Private Pyle fails again.

I'm surprised he wasn't going to wear the Rolex and stroll around his Hookah Lounge when he wasn't at his mansion, using the watch to blind people who get too close the totally kickin-rad bike he's going to buy, as he resurrects Jimi and brokers 20 musicians for his music festival.

1B6RGmWBSWyFHuoZtUjbvjSp58rPfoubGC - Oh God what is that?
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 03:42:51 PM

I don't understand why Dank isn't selling this. The Air King is a lower end Rolex. Once Dank is a trillionaire business rockstar overlord flying yogi, Rolex will be throwing jewel encrusted million dollar special editions at him in the vain hope that His Transcendence will deign to wear one of them in public.
lolwut
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 03:55:42 PM

I don't understand why Dank isn't selling this. The Air King is a lower end Rolex. Once Dank is a trillionaire business rockstar overlord flying yogi, Rolex will be throwing jewel encrusted million dollar special editions at him in the vain hope that His Transcendence will deign to wear one of them in public.

This is why i love this forum
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 03:57:48 PM

I don't understand why Dank isn't selling this.

He never intended to sell.

This thread isn't about selling a watch, this thread is all about getting dank attention. After interest in the million man concert storyline waned to an all time low, dank needed a new shtick to satisfy his desperate craving for attention.

This was it. This is why it took days of discussion to deliver suitable photographs, days of discussion to clear up accusations of the thing being stolen, days of discussion to establish why the watch wasn't sold in a suitable venue instead.
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 04:08:04 PM

It's not my watch to sell, I would have sold it. Wasn't my choice, missed your chance.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
fgervais

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 04:36:30 PM

It's not my watch to sell, I would have sold it. Wasn't my choice, missed your chance.

Oh, wow. Guess that dealer I spoke to did in fact contact the real owner, who apparently was pissed at his husk of a son selling his shit.

I guess that now that your family saw how desperate you were they covered more rent?

That must've been a fun discussion. "But daaaaad, you don't need to pay for my rent next month, in a week my million man concert will usher in an age of love and enlightenment that will render the very meaning of money obsolete. Well, ok then, I'll take your check, but can you add a bit more? The world is too negative for me to stop eating..."
lolwut
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 04:39:46 PM

OK, somethings definitely off here.

Could we possibly do 50% escrow, 50% upfront, or something?  Having $1000 in the next day or so for it may be more useful than waiting 3-5 days for funds to be released, I'm on a tight schedule.
Well, I need my rent paid in the next day or so, so if my friend isn't able to sell his car, I'd have to sell the watch for cash to pay rent.  Where are you located and how long would it take you to take it to a jeweler?

You have read through the thread, correct?  I provided a copy of the receipt and other users confirmed validity with the company.
I will let you know tomorrow, I need to make sure it'll be okay to wait two days, otherwise they'll start the eviction process.

Are you cool with using senbonzakura as an escrow?
He operates IBB, no problem though.  Is SaltySpitoon cool?

yeah, i emailed him to take a look at it. if another mod responds first, thats fine too.

Peace
BorderBits

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 06:07:47 PM

OK, somethings definitely off here.

Could we possibly do 50% escrow, 50% upfront, or something?  Having $1000 in the next day or so for it may be more useful than waiting 3-5 days for funds to be released, I'm on a tight schedule.
Well, I need my rent paid in the next day or so, so if my friend isn't able to sell his car, I'd have to sell the watch for cash to pay rent.  Where are you located and how long would it take you to take it to a jeweler?

You have read through the thread, correct?  I provided a copy of the receipt and other users confirmed validity with the company.
I will let you know tomorrow, I need to make sure it'll be okay to wait two days, otherwise they'll start the eviction process.

Are you cool with using senbonzakura as an escrow?
He operates IBB, no problem though.  Is SaltySpitoon cool?

yeah, i emailed him to take a look at it. if another mod responds first, thats fine too.

Peace

Goddamn what a worthless kid.  You know his parents are scrambling now to cover his rent because there is no way in hell they want their idiot kid back in the same house as them.  Dank makes his living on his perpetual stupidity. 
ataranlen

Activity: 846

The One and Only

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2012, 07:08:33 PM

Or his friend sold his car and didn't need to sell the watch anymore?

MineTexas.com Minecraft Server We accept Bitcoin and Dogecoin.
Deepbit on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Deepbit/151108048294815
thebaron

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 07:09:40 PM

What, nobody's asked for a DNA sample too?
repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 08:26:04 PM

dank, why don't you just close the thread if the watch is no longer for sale?

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
evolve

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 03:52:47 AM

He doesn't get attention that way.
johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 04:12:58 AM

Oh, wow. Guess that dealer I spoke to did in fact contact the real owner, who apparently was pissed at his husk of a son selling his shit.

I guess that now that your family saw how desperate you were they covered more rent?

That must've been a fun discussion. "But daaaaad, you don't need to pay for my rent next month, in a week my million man concert will usher in an age of love and enlightenment that will render the very meaning of money obsolete. Well, ok then, I'll take your check, but can you add a bit more? The world is too negative for me to stop eating..."
I think its fuckin hillarious/slightly scary that you take it to the level of talking to his dad LOL
johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 04:40:08 AM

Alright everybody, I have all the evidence you need to realize Dank and his DankBank, "Dankstock" and other ventures are 100% not legit.
Just listen: https://soundcloud.com/dankm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: