Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:43:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hypocritical lyrics by-John Lennon Agree?  (Read 260 times)
otrkid70 (OP)

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:30:53 AM

John Lennon and the Beatles have gone down in history as one of the greatest groups of all time With inspirational music that have set the standards so to speak.

John himself as a Leader of the so called "Outspoken" for Human Rights with his wife. so lets take a look at some of his lyrics from the song Imagine.

"Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man"

He recorded this song while in a huge Lavish Mansion.......Played a piano worth shitloads of Money, on a sprawling property worth Millions I'm sure.

I ask the question........ If he can write a song with such strong lyrics about poverty and the seperation of the Rich and Poor how can he not see fit to film in it a Less Hypocritical Way?

How the fuck you going to sing about Equality of poor and the rich and Possessions along with greed while filming in your multi million dollar estate?

How about this .....You take the money from that property and feed some starving people you Hypocritical pair of Douchebags?

Imagine.... having a lyricist that writes what he actually means and does?

Imagine How many could he have helped or fed with the cost of that Ridiculous mansion in the video?

Fuck John Lennon and his bitch of a wife.
otrkid70 (OP)

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:36:11 AM

Just in case you are living on Mars and have no idea of who John Lennon is or what i'm talking about here is a link with him and his Twat of a wife in a multimillion dollar estate singing about Equality....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVg2EJvvlF8

Imagine all you suckers....Who bought into my bullshit?
rigel
Legendary

Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001

Thank God I'm an atheist

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 04:48:00 AM

It wasn't him who decided how things work. Even if he sold everything to help poor nothing would have changed.
A different way of thinking, a different kind of society was needed.

The problem is people don't want it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: