Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:51:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest in Bitcoin businesses?  (Read 2927 times)
infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 06:40:11 PM

now is special bargain until end of month shares at half price in https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/52

And many will know, the only platform https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/ your level of SSL security is of Bankers

Pools Center - of all algorithms, soon after merged mining pools and more

Exchange Altcoins - 6 BTC LTC markets POP ONE DOT DOGE

Lotto - several game modes

Market Place - Free ebay market Esilo

Forums - Forums in Spanish

Arbitrage - look at the prices of currencies in different exchanges from the same page

Coin Information - blockexplorers of all currencies in the exchange

VOTE - Voting paid and free entry for new coins

DOT - Altcoin for services cryptopia

LEGAL - 100% legal registration can check etc ..

It is hard to imagine a bigger project that encompasses all areas of cryptography.

Well at the moment there is an offer that lowers the price of shares by 50% for 1 million DOTs can own a portion of cryptopia, you need to provide your real identity to register for the company in New Zealand. For more information visit the forum https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/494 if you have questions do not hesitate to ask the trollbox the site.

if you could recover the cost of commissions in pools and exchanges and dividends returned you would not be a great idea?

Well here you have it until the end of January 2016 you can buy your share by 1 million DOTs

I leave my link here referred by https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Register?referrer=Rusher
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 09:10:17 AM

I only trust the long existing one entities which have a good reputation of  paying out to investors and running a legit businesses. I know many may turn out to be running away with investors's money. I sugget you can invest in the gambling sites, poloniex, bitfinex, haobtc, bitbank, crypto.fund, coinomat etc.
tolikkk

Activity: 952

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2016, 03:42:10 PM

we clearly understand that bitcoin can disappear all difficulties with investing in electronic form first to the place of residence as not having value and availability, though, of the levers for investment and that the option of buying today, which is considered burdensome and today we can speak of a desired partial picture, though, this build is quite acceptable, I think that the interest with additional some income from people already ripe, but the need to have a full brief and temporary collection and analysis of information otherwise people lose interest because of the complexity and sushnosti, though
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 10:23:27 PM

I only trust the long existing one entities which have a good reputation of  paying out to investors and running a legit businesses. I know many may turn out to be running away with investors's money. I sugget you can invest in the gambling sites, poloniex, bitfinex, haobtc, bitbank, crypto.fund, coinomat etc.

Offcourse sending your money to any other entity is like saying goodbye to your money.
I think the finance landscape need more transparency therefore i avoid these kind of investments.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 08:19:32 PM

Blockchain.info vouches for btcjam? Really? Considering how many people get raped on there I find that very disheartening.

The 'serious' Bitcoin companies aren't open to investment from the little people yet. There are no shortage of shitty companies who'd love to relieve you of your coins. Best to wait for a few years if I were you.

It's really disappointing to hear that Blockchain has ties to btcjam, makes you rethink this whole Bitcoin community, it's really full of scammers everywhere. That's why every year there are headlines of another exchange that run with people's money. They are all legit until they are not, it's just because Bitcoin is not regulated, it's the wild west out there. I also agree, don't look to invest in Bitcoin, at least in the common way you do with fiat, it's just not worth the risk.
MargaretsDream

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 08:37:09 PM

I would say Bitcoin lending sites like BTCJam are good places to invest your Bitcoins.
Alternatively you can invest in trustworthy investment on the investment section on this forum.
elizabethqueen

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 01:25:08 AM

Let's say someone need to find in the USA the best options where to invest in shares, stocks or in any assets available from startup companies or well established bitcoin companies today. Where that could be and why?
hard to find trusted and profitable investement since bitcoin have bad label because some scammers,but i believe there was some investmenet with good reputation and profitable,you can find some startup or companies for invest in this forum,lets see some altcoin who have good repuation like startjoin,neucoin and ripple,i suggest you to try invest on it.

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 07:57:44 AM

There is a profitable investment.

Take a look at this option:

http://bit.diamonds/auction.html

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Glucose

Activity: 861
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 12:11:43 PM

There is a profitable investment.

Take a look at this option:

http://bit.diamonds/auction.html

Man, I have nothing against Diamonds but you already posted this link like 4 times in this thread.

It's not adding anything new to the thread so maybe you could stop promoting your Diamond auction stuff here. Just a kind suggestion (or delete your older posts here when you post a new one to bump)
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 08:05:53 PM

Proper research work is very important before investing in any type of website. Yes, old and paying sites are best place to invest. New scam sites came into business every new day and gone after some days by taking money of the people so better to be invested in the trusted website which can ensure safety of investment.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:10:53 PM

yes if you are working with bitcoin as a business then you may sure about the currently Bitcoin is showing long term correction because in 7 months bitcoin touch the price from $1200 to $20,000 and now after December their price is start to down, if the price is taking 7 months to up then just wait their long term correction, one thing is in this duration is the best condition now to buy anything from crypto market,
cryptolet

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:51:04 AM

I think you can invest in iq option, easy market, cex.io, Trade.com, avartrade and  eToro because these site seem safe and has risk warning.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:12:42 AM

Let's say someone need to find in the USA the best options where to invest in shares, stocks or in any assets available from startup companies or well established bitcoin companies today. Where that could be and why?
Well i think the one thing that i could think off on top of my mind is BTCjam, this a peer to peer bitcoin landing serveries, where you invest your bitcoin in small businesses or an idea or a startup, you go and look at the project descriptions and read the whole businesses idea and how are going to make it work, and they tell you based on your investment how much interest you will get on a specif period of time, this is a great site i have invested in a lot of these small businesses and everyone there pays
Hagmonar

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:20:17 AM

I will choose crypto currency rather than any other trading investments like forex or stock exchange. Crypto is a bit risky but of you realy sure about your tokens platform and company your earn a good profit in the future.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: