Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:33:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Emerge | Multisig Escrow & Sig Campaign Management | FREE  (Read 1684 times)
Emerge (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:00:51 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2016, 04:05:49 PM by Emerge

Hey Everyone, JM "Emerge" Erestain here.

Just wanted to let people know that I'll be offering my escrow services to public.
Yes I know I'm not exactly one of the most trusted people here, but I'd love to help
the community and be more engaged in trades and the Bitcoin economy here in BitcoinTalk.

Personal trades are free
ICOs, Sig Campaigns and Multisig TX with more than 1 BTC has 1% Fee

Just either PM me or post here for any inquiries or questions.

Tips and Donations Appreciated!

1CwNNNES1WcZfiM7pjAGcuRqUptxstSFah

Code:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Hey Everyone, JM "Emerge" Erestain here.

Just wanted to let people know that I'll be offering my escrow services to public.
Yes I know I'm not exactly one of the most trusted people here, but I'd love to help
the community and be more engaged in trades and the Bitcoin economy here in BitcoinTalk.

Personal trades are free
ICOs, Sig Campaigns and Multiparty has 1% Fee

Just either PM me or post here for any inquiries or questions.

Tips and Donations Appreciated!

1CwNNNES1WcZfiM7pjAGcuRqUptxstSFah

Why be an escrow?
Cuz escrow is important for trades here at Bitcointalk, and most escrows are not online
during my timezone and I'd love to fill that gap out.

How can we trust you?
I've done several trades that haven't really been listed down, and
I always try to keep my end of the deal. I would say most, if not all the people
I've dealt with are satisfied with smooth trades and transactions.

Regards,
JM Erestain
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJWYoq+AAoJEIjhildiEctZDCAH/1Cwcv9sLpa6Zi2fc1M9AFFN
0ekEg63PJiNFmM97BkHz7Pj7nWF6StE9ENMNzGYYOXyixE85GOTA+0mA6UEDr5OR
qIfaOnM3Z/m3lDPFvHojyTZLvSlENFGlVzjGadJa2EM8gcats/Y5aLNn0WHlOwYN
eHU9ktraMzEMf6VjiTF3EmOqNVPk+BALnDYeQRI9mb4GtQLSBNNiU7bsyihv4Jaj
2e9WdZ8IQbFb3bfQruxKk6Oi5FFtwAbbIJUh9rUulVkb5O76Fefd3HV+UyXbuwpM
gmxHWY+eix0r4kD7Q9TrfgHXmq7rX8WN499qoMOmb6fUn87WCNLzKX2Jo2TCdUQ=
=Y0jk
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

PUBLIC KEY:
http://pastebin.com/WeBQiWEc

Old signed messages:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1104226.0

Why be an escrow?
Cuz escrow is important for trades here at Bitcointalk, and most escrows are not online
during my timezone and I'd love to fill that gap out.

How can we trust you?
I've done several trades that haven't really been listed down, and
I always try to keep my end of the deal. I would say most, if not all the people
I've dealt with are satisfied with smooth trades and transactions.

I'm the owner of NEWSBTC Philippines, and have done deals with many startups and small businesses.
I'm also the co-owner of Papewall.com and founded DraftForge, a Bitcoin startup.

I've dealt with lots of Bitcoin and am very active with the Bitcoin community, especially here in Bitcointalk.
I myself have used many escrow services for many different things, and so I know the security threats, the
trust issues and the time restrictions. I want to be trusted eventually in the future.

Regards,
JM Erestain

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:02:53 AM

Not this again. Without some trust ratings from trades done with DT members, you're likely to get a negative feedback for offering a scammy/shady escrow .
Edit: Oh and by likely I mean 99% likely, some earlier examples: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1255489.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1241599.0
Emerge (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:07:04 AM

Not this again. Without some trust ratings from trades done with DT members, you're likely to get a negative feedback for offering a scammy/shady escrow .

I haven't dealt with DT members, but I have dealt with some reputable members like Neotox, master-p, shdvb, ranochigo, RyanH
as far as I remember, but that wouldn't be all of them yet.

I just wanted to keep it up here, but I'm not asking to be the main escrow, and yes
I know the risks for the negative feedback sadly

Regards,
JM Erestain
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:11:21 AM

Ibut I have dealt with some reputable members like Neotox, master-p, ranochigo, RyanH
Neotox, master-p(who is on DT) , ranochigo and RyanH, none of them have given you a feedback, most likely due to the low amount of BTC being traded.
You have no trade history bigger than 0.05, which I don't believe is a significant amount for an escrow. I'd suggest if you don't want to get a negative rating, mention it explicitly that you won't escrow deals worth more than 0.04, which is the amount you account would sell for if you tried selling it, so that there is no incentive for you to scam.
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:11:48 AM

I know you are a nice guy and you have good intentions but with your trade experience in this forum plus your tenure I suggest that you leave the escrowing services to those that are already known. There's a lot of them already. Also, if i'm the one looking for an escrow, I would choose an escrow that does not volunteer himself to do the job. Just my few satoshis.
Emerge (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:15:09 AM

Ibut I have dealt with some reputable members like Neotox, master-p, ranochigo, RyanH
Neotox, master-p(who is on DT) , ranochigo and RyanH, none of them have given you a feedback, most likely due to the low amount of BTC being traded.
You have no trade history bigger than 0.05, which I don't believe is a significant amount for an escrow. I'd suggest if you don't want to get a negative rating, mention it explicitly that you won't escrow deals worth more than 0.04, which is the amount you account would sell for if you tried selling it, so that there is no incentive for you to scam.

I've sold minidice.in for 0.1 BTC using Neotox as escrow, i think that's the last I remember..
But anyway, I get your point. I don't ask for trust after trades.

I'm just offering this escrow since there usually aren't any escrows online at the times I'm usually online,
and I thought it would be useful if I filled the gap.
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:20:40 AM

I've sold minidice.in for 0.1 BTC using Neotox as escrow, i think that's the last I remember..

I'm just offering this escrow since there usually aren't any escrows online at the times I'm usually online,

OK , it's not necessary to trade with DT members to become an escrow .But what do you have to lose ? what is the guarantee that you would not get away with the goods etc..and  as well as coins held in the escrow ?
The most common thing to lose is Reputation and it takes years to build one .
so nothing here forces you to be honest .
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:24:08 AM

I would not personally trust someone to escrow a trade unless I knew that they have an extensive trading history that spans several (>~8) months, or more preferably years, and has been trusted with large amounts of BTC at one time when they were trading. I would also want my escrow provider to have several dozen, if not hundreds of trades under their belt.

The OP does not meet any of the above criteria and I would not recommend using him as escrow.
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:26:30 AM

Apart from membership level, i am of the opinion that certain prerequisite should be met before anyone can offer an escrow services here whether free or paid escrow service otherwise we shall all wake up one day and see a brand new account offering an escrow service.

Emerge (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:53:06 AM

I would not personally trust someone to escrow a trade unless I knew that they have an extensive trading history that spans several (>~8) months, or more preferably years, and has been trusted with large amounts of BTC at one time when they were trading. I would also want my escrow provider to have several dozen, if not hundreds of trades under their belt.

The OP does not meet any of the above criteria and I would not recommend using him as escrow.

I agree, I'm just here as an alternate, or if anybody needs another escrow in a multisig, or if there aren't any other
escrows online in your timezone Smiley

OK , it's not necessary to trade with DT members to become an escrow .But what do you have to lose ? what is the guarantee that you would not get away with the goods etc..and  as well as coins held in the escrow ?
The most common thing to lose is Reputation and it takes years to build one .
so nothing here forces you to be honest .

True. I'll try my best to be as transparent as possible and hopefully build a reputation through the time I spend here.

Regards,
JM Erestain
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 4445

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:27:46 AM

Just because you have done a couple trades with members doesn't qualify you to be an escrow. Hell I have positive trust from master-P myself and you don't see me saying I wanna escrow. You need to be a long time member on this forum IMO hero or above with a solid history to even attempt opening an escrow service.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
joinal

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:39:03 AM

your not have confidence, you have to be friendly at this forum,
maybe more friends in this forum. you will gain confidence

yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 4445

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:43:24 AM

Its not a confidence issue at all for this guy. It's more the fact that hes not a very reputable member. When you offer escrow services you're asking users to trust you with money. Sometimes large amounts of money. You need to be very trusted to even consider making this thread

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Emerge (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:46:45 AM

Its not a confidence issue at all for this guy. It's more the fact that hes not a very reputable member. When you offer escrow services you're asking users to trust you with money. Sometimes large amounts of money. You need to be very trusted to even consider making this thread

I'm sorry for that.
I'm not asking anybody to trust me with money, but I'm offering myself
to be trusted. I'm not asking to be a main escrow, I'm offering myself as an alternate.

I get your point man Smiley
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:47:10 AM

Whenever I hire someone to work with my company I always ask this question, "why do you think I should select you among the other applicant's, why should I hire you?". I think you need to put that in you OP if you are really wanting to do this. Why they should hire your services among others with a long track record here. Good luck man.
Emerge (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:50:11 AM

Whenever I hire someone to work with my company I always ask this question, "why do you think I should select you among the other applicant's, why should I hire you?". I think you need to put that in you OP if you are really wanting to do this. Why they should hire your services among others with a long track record here. Good luck man.

Alright, will do Smiley
I'm actually updating the thread now.

I'd also love for the community to come to trust me in the future.
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 10:07:13 AM

There is too many alternatives of escrow in this forum already. Why should we use your service instead of the others?
They might be not online when we need them to escrow funds or something, but they are more reputable. I'd rather use them as escrow even though I had to wait for them to be online, TBH. Smiley

Life sucks.
Emerge (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 11:29:21 AM

Still offering these services.
Again, I'm offering as an alternative for my time-frame here in the Philippines/Hong Kong/Singapore area

Regards,
JM Erestain
Emerge (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 12:27:50 PM

After what happened with Master-P I'm now offering only MULTISIG ESCROW
Again, as an alternative party within the transaction.

Regards,
JM Erestain
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 12:31:37 PM

After what happened with Master-P I'm now offering only
Please don't use such a situation as a means to promote your service.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: