Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:41:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $20 Amazon.com gift card for only $2.99 to charity!  (Read 1022 times)
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:14:08 PM

Hmmm.. That's 85% discount. Do you have receipt of the purchase of this gift card. Selling gift card such cheap seems to be very suspious
How you got this gift card ?
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:09:22 PM

I'll risk the $3 if I can figure out exactly what needs to be done.  Life is a gamble.  Sometimes you win sometimes you lose.
maybe you can afford to lose the money but not all users can so giving chance to such sales is most likely you are encouraging them

LOL  It's $3!   "Can't afford" it?  $3?  Seriously?  LOL  If anyone "can't afford" $3 they certainly shouldn't be on here.  We ain't talking about $50 or $10 or even $5.  It's THREE (III) DOLLARS!  

We are all old enough to decide our own fate and our own "risk" levels.  

If I could figure out what he actually wanted I'd risk my $3 for $20. Think of it as nickel/dime poker game.  Win some - lose some.  But 3bucks isn't a high stakes risk.  Cheesy

This is the perfect thread to boost up signature campaigns though.  I'm sure they will be out in force.  You can thank the OP for that opportunity.  Cheesy
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:11:17 PM

I'll risk the $3 if I can figure out exactly what needs to be done.  Life is a gamble.  Sometimes you win sometimes you lose.
maybe you can afford to lose the money but not all users can so giving chance to such sales is most likely you are encouraging them

LOL  It's $3!   "Can't afford" it?  $3?  Seriously?  LOL  If anyone "can't afford" $3 they certainly shouldn't be on here.  We ain't talking about $50 or $10 or even $5.  It's THREE (III) DOLLARS! 

If I could figure out what he actually wanted I'd risk my $3 for $20. Think of it as nickel/dime poker game.  Win some - lose some.  But 3bucks isn't a high stakes risk.
Uh hey, wanna give $3 to me more than 20 times via my alts? If not you haven't seen the amount some users scam.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:13:37 PM

I'll risk the $3 if I can figure out exactly what needs to be done.  Life is a gamble.  Sometimes you win sometimes you lose.

LOL  It's $3!   "Can't afford" it?  $3?  Seriously?  LOL  If anyone "can't afford" $3 they certainly shouldn't be on here.  We ain't talking about $50 or $10 or even $5.  It's THREE (III) DOLLARS! 

If I could figure out what he actually wanted I'd risk my $3 for $20. Think of it as nickel/dime poker game.  Win some - lose some.  But 3bucks isn't a high stakes risk.
Uh hey, wanna give $3 to me more than 20 times via my alts? If not you haven't seen the amount some users scam.
  I've been scammed for a lot more (and even a lot less) than $3 here.  Win some lose some.  Cheesy
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:59:04 PM

It looks like the OP is impersonating BiPolarBob.

In Regards to all the escrow requests, as long as you can (independently) verify that you are sending BTC directly to some charity then I don't think the risk is very large that you will not receive anything in return, plus the worse case scenario is that you end up giving a little bit of money to charity. IMO the real risk is that you end up with a carded or otherwise not-legit gift card which could have negative implications on your Amazon account and/or purse account and/or the address you end up shipping your goods to
btcshiner

Activity: 478
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:09:18 PM

I'll take one.
Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 02:12:35 PM

If I could figure out what he actually wanted I'd risk my $3 for $20. Think of it as nickel/dime poker game.  Win some - lose some.  But 3bucks isn't a high stakes risk.  Cheesy

This is the perfect thread to boost up signature campaigns though.  I'm sure they will be out in force.  You can thank the OP for that opportunity.  Cheesy
there are some users who can't afford this amount , they earn money for their personal needs not for losing it

Available
PM me to rent this space.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 03:21:36 PM

If I could figure out what he actually wanted I'd risk my $3 for $20. Think of it as nickel/dime poker game.  Win some - lose some.  But 3bucks isn't a high stakes risk.  Cheesy

there are some users who can't afford this amount , they earn money for their personal needs not for losing it

Geez ... if they can't afford it THEY WON'T BUY IT.  They can decide for themselves.

Aren't you concerned that the accounts you are selling could be used for scamming?  Same difference.  Around here no one knows what is real. We could be buying stuff from "HEROES" who are scammers with purchased accounts.  Doesn't that concern you as much as this guy's $3 ?

It's all moot anyway.  The guy isn't responding and I've saved my $3. Now I can buy food for my children with the $3 I saved rather than be thirsty.  Cheesy 
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: