Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 02:33:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin000 - New bitcoin accepting charity that sends every $500 to a charity!  (Read 276 times)
zfe (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:43:47 PM

PLEDGED DONATERS/DONATERS LIST
Code:

Bitcoin000 is a new type of website. We aim to help new charities & old ones, and encourage them to start accepting Bitcoin. Bitcoin is hopefully the currency of the future and it would be much nicer if we could get big places to start accepting/using them to grow the economy & help out charities at the same time.

For every $500 that we receive, we will send to a different charity & send them a message hopefully convincing them to start accepting Bitcoin.

Our current website is being held on a wordpress website, but it will not be like that for long. We are working on a new domain & website, this is temporary.

THE ONLY ADDRESS THAT WE USE IS 1BTC17knvkB4diSPDQkEW7pZ6wXDPwgGfa
WE WILL SIGN EVERY TRANSACTION THAT WE MAKE & UPDATE THIS THREAD.

https://bitcoin000.wordpress.com
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:50:40 PM

Someone who can't even afford a paid domain,yeah you guys are going to donate received amount. /sarcasm
zfe (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:51:35 PM

I could afford it but my money is on my PayPal account which I am working on getting unlimited.

Anyway, I'd be happy to let escrow hold the funds.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: