Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:06:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I find this person?  (Read 3568 times)
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:54:32 PM

He expects an notification from the exchange services regarding the coin which is in pump as well the right time to invest into the particular coin and profit. No exchanges will give the opportunity, it's the responsibility of the traders to predict the price increase and gain the best earning.

No, it looks like he needs a financial advisor who can tip him every day, whenever there is a possible pump or dump. I think there are many service providers for this but the authenticity of their prediction may not be guaranteed.
Yeah i think thats what he meant but if theres someone that can predict the movement of the price he dont need to do such work for someone because he is already earning through his ability. unfortunately its not existing.

In fact when someone already understand or already clever in making predictions. Then it can be ensured, that they are going to do is look for profit in accordance with their wishes. Because most of the instincts someone will definitely seek the defeat as much as possible for the sake of fulfilling the lust and wanted to look very good by all. But this was all indeed will never happen, so you have to focus on the work that is now done

notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:50:55 PM

you can find any person. but u can hire him/her as your assistant. but it requires big wages. still your decision will be the main decision at the end of the day. There was always a news in this forum kinda see it so you dont need that kind of person.
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:05:56 AM

you can find any person. but u can hire him/her as your assistant. but it requires big wages. still your decision will be the main decision at the end of the day. There was always a news in this forum kinda see it so you dont need that kind of person.

He should join a group that usually pump and dump coins. There are also person here who are offering signals to want to buy. But the I think you have to pay a one time fee, others monthly fee. I guess the OP is too lazy to make his own decision in buying or selling coins. No one can be rich by being lazy. Goodluck to OP and I hope you find the assistant that will be a perfect fit for you.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Tap Project

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

Tap Into A World That Is More Than Just Gaming

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 12:30:43 AM

I want to start trading in Bitcoin to dollar,

but I looking for someone sends me mesages

every day tells me it's time to buy and it's time to sell.

Where can I find this person?  Smiley

The easiest way to do this without spending money is unfortunately learn the ins and outs of trading... other than that as others have posted it may be speculation what is good time to buy for one trader is not good enough for the next

~www.tapproject.net~ Transferable In-game Multiplatform In-game Currency
ktabb

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 01:39:52 PM

He lives on Lawrence street in that light blue house across the street from the 7/11. You know, the one with the big bay windows? His name is Barry, but he's usually only home in the evenings, like after 7. He is the one that pretty much tells everyone when to buy and sell. Just talk to him, Barry will hook you up.

irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:15:30 PM

This sounds funny, why not use a bot? Everyone wants a signal like that. But any signal must be analyzed the truth is very likely it is harmful.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:00:57 PM

You want someone to do trades for you? If that is the case then you can find that person in the services section. I have read someone posted about getting help like that. May be you guys can be perfect match. Just have look around.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:17:53 AM

So what exactly you are looking for, is a financial adviser who will guide you in your day to day sale, if I am not mistaken.
There are some in you can find in the service section, but I would suggest instead of relying on another person, study the pros and cons of the trade personally and invest accordingly.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 09:46:38 AM

What I think you should do is to learn how to trade yourself. Many didn't want to accept this fact that no signal services can make you a successful traders. Great opportunity are there in crypto currencies markets but you must developed your skills on how to trade, will ever be the best assets you ever have.
Angel777

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 09:57:31 AM

You cant find the person your looking for if you dont meet him|her.If you want to find someone seach and meet that person.So that you can notice who he|she is and know all about that person.
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 10:38:06 AM

Well honestly i will say you can't find a person like what you want .Not all person will always give ypu a signal and then if he has a wrong prediction of signal to buy or sell he maybe the ones who you'll blame .Many peplople don't want that way also ypu should not depend on other people because ypu are the one who is the master of your money and not them.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
mmj

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:12:51 AM

buy a bitcoin alert software cf google bitcoin alert trading software
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:17:30 AM

You don't have to look for the person that will tell you if it's time to buy or sell. You can just simply read a lot of good news that brings verifiable and reasonable speculations. And it's only up to you if you will believe that speculation, it's better to learn on how the market moves when it comes to trading of altcoins or bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:16:00 PM

1broker.com has a function where you can automaticly follow/copy the trades of sucessfull traders. This might be what you are looking for.

Jayshree85

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:25:24 PM

Their is no one who can give you correct details about when to buy and sell , it is always that first you go through with small traders and get experience of what is happening and then trade according to your mind or heart says. If you can any professional service then just go for it
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:16:51 PM

If you want to be successful in trading then this kind of state is inappropriate. You shouldn't be needing a person to remind you when to sell and when to buy, you should know it yourself. It's your money at stake so do not entirely trust it to other peoples opinion or whatsoever.

100% true, you can't just ask people what to buy and believe them because we can never be sure if they are telling the truth or just hyping and blame them if you lose your money.
xhienigat

Activity: 420

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:08:31 PM

If you want to be successful in trading then this kind of state is inappropriate. You shouldn't be needing a person to remind you when to sell and when to buy, you should know it yourself. It's your money at stake so do not entirely trust it to other peoples opinion or whatsoever.

100% true, you can't just ask people what to buy and believe them because we can never be sure if they are telling the truth or just hyping and blame them if you lose your money.

I agree, this is one trait mostly riders commonly have. But I think I've heard about this too, paying someone to tell you this certain coin is pumping or whatsoever. And yes if you really want to be successful in trading, you have to take time also in learning how to trade or learn how to read charts to know which coin is pumping. As they say "knowledge is power", educate yourself so you won't have to rely on what someone has to say because in the end it is you who will benefit from it and not anybody else.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 06:39:56 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2017, 02:40:07 PM by PokerFace3

He expects an notification from the exchange services regarding the coin which is in pump as well the right time to invest into the particular coin and profit. No exchanges will give the opportunity, it's the responsibility of the traders to predict the price increase and gain the best earning.

No, it looks like he needs a financial advisor who can tip him every day, whenever there is a possible pump or dump. I think there are many service providers for this but the authenticity of their prediction may not be guaranteed.
Yeah i think thats what he meant but if theres someone that can predict the movement of the price he dont need to do such work for someone because he is already earning through his ability. unfortunately its not existing.

In fact when someone already understand or already clever in making predictions. Then it can be ensured, that they are going to do is look for profit in accordance with their wishes. Because most of the instincts someone will definitely seek the defeat as much as possible for the sake of fulfilling the lust and wanted to look very good by all. But this was all indeed will never happen, so you have to focus on the work that is now done
Yeah more importantly you need to focus on your investment.
The time you are spearing in other activities shall be given to the trading. There are a number of mobile apps with the help of which you can manage you portfolio from your cell phone and can make quite nice decisions for the sake to gain profit.
malkbtc

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:13:16 AM

IT MY GAME PM ME
melted349

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 12:59:49 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2017, 02:56:24 PM by melted349

as i understand you want a professional traders to follow its look like spoon feeding for me. and no one want to share all inforamtion they learn for free , and even you will have a mentor for free or have a friend  wants to guide you doesnt mean you will always earn for every trade you  made there is no sure profit in trading there is always  risk include with it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: