Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:50:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mexxer-2 gave trust even though I explained ( updated with more details )  (Read 1382 times)
txbtc (OP)

Activity: 499
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:35:17 PM

So I was given a negative trust from mexxer-2 , for placing a ponzi in my signature but I clearly added in red ( in my signature u can see ) that invest at your own risk , so whats the problem now ?

People aren't kid, if they see the signature they will see there is risk, if they want to risk, u can stop them from gamble, they can always do that at primedice !

He said to me that he is on DT-3 and default trust of many uers, so he asked me to remove signature, please guys give your views on this, I will be happy to remove my sig but after a proper reason.

When asked more this happened ....

stopped replying to my PM's then I told him that how he felt when VOD did same with him ( VOD was not abe to reply nd mexxer opened thread )

so he replied saying .. he will not remove and cannot explain why

Then shown me a thread and said what majority will say he will go with them ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1183602.0 )

then I told him that majority is saying no ( because u see 2,3,4 as NO if you have common sense ) .. now he says that whatever bye I wont remove

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:46:36 PM

You are promoting what is pretty clearly a ponzi that is being deceptive about how they make their money. Not only that but you still have the signature up that caused you to receive negative trust.

If you are really concerned about your reputation, then I would suggest that you stop promoting what is clearly a scam
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 02:47:49 PM

So I was given a negative trust from mexxer-2 , for placing a ponzi in my signature but I clearly added in red ( in my signature u can see ) that invest at your own risk , so whats the problem now ?

People aren't kid, if they see the signature they will see there is risk, if they want to risk, u can stop them from gamble, they can always do that at primedice !

He said to me that he is on DT-3 and default trust of many uers, so he asked me to remove signature, please guys give your views on this, I will be happy to remove my sig but after a proper reason.

When asked more this happened ....

stopped replying to my PM's then I told him that how he felt when VOD did same with him ( VOD was not abe to reply nd mexxer opened thread )

Then shown me a thread and said what majority will say he will go with them ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1183602.0 )

then I told him that majority is saying no ( because u see 2,3,4 as NO if you have common sense ) .. now he says that whatever bye I wont remove

You can be lucky...
I got negative trust points for putting a real investment site taken for a supposed ponzi.

You must know that on this forum you are guilty so long you have not prooved your innocence.

Have a nice day...

txbtc (OP)

Activity: 499
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:49:59 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2015, 03:01:13 PM by txbtc

You are promoting what is pretty clearly a ponzi that is being deceptive about how they make their money. Not only that but you still have the signature up that caused you to receive negative trust.

If you are really concerned about your reputation, then I would suggest that you stop promoting what is clearly a scam

What I can see from mexxer's negative trust is you are his alt, so anyone unbiased please share views ?

Since the day you got negative trusted ( almost banned ), mexxer-2 got hell active ..so please anyone unbiased and non-alt can share his views ?
Deluxee

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 03:11:10 PM

@txbtc, I don't see any difference between what you are promoting, and every thread in Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Gambling > Investor-based games.

As far as QS's alts, who cares? QS itself is an alt, created to deal in forum accounts. It has been at it for quite a while, has a show-stable of quality aged, pre-owned, and antique accounts. Which it trots out whenever the need/fancy takes it.
Nothing wrong with that, that's what this forum is all about Smiley
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 03:14:58 PM

Explain: ✔ 100% Payouts Guaranteed.

@txbtc, I don't see any difference between what you are promoting, and every thread in Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Gambling > Investor-based games.

As far as QS's alts, who cares? QS itself is an alt, created to deal in forum accounts. It has been at it for quite a while, has a show-stable of quality aged, pre-owned, and antique accounts. Which it trots out whenever the need/fancy takes it.
Nothing wrong with that, that's what this forum is all about Smiley

The difference I see is that txbtc advertises the ponzi to everyone.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Deluxee

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 03:22:02 PM

Presumably, "✔ 100% Payouts Guaranteed as long as the business is operational."
No different from any other guarantee on bitcointalk Smiley

And that's wrong? You're gonna leave him negative trust because he advertises his perfectly legit operation? What happened to free trade, caveat emptor & freedom of speech? Nanny State much?
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 03:25:44 PM

And that's wrong? You're gonna leave him negative trust because he advertises his perfectly legit operation? Nana State much?

I have no problem with people knowingly giving away money to the likes of our "legit operator" SNavy.

This is a scam for kids, no grown up person would send them any money ... dont waste your BTC here

Spit out a dick from your mouth, loser.

I do however have a problem if ponzis are advertised outside of their section. Many people still new to bitcoin come here, leaving a warning for them is far from a nanny state IMHO. I dont infantilize, I just issue a warning. You and anyone else is free to ignore it and "invest".

Deluxee

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 03:32:35 PM

And that's wrong? You're gonna leave him negative trust because he advertises his perfectly legit operation? Nana State much?

I have no problem with people knowingly giving away money to the likes of our "legit operator" SNavy.

In that case, we agree. Txbtc actually took an extra step to inform his investors of the perils associated with his reputable firm, by thoughtfully adding "Please invest at your own risk" to his sig.
An extra step, I might add, which Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Gambling > Investor-based games chose not to take Undecided

I do however have a problem if ponzis are advertised outside of their section. Many people still new to bitcoin come here, leaving a warning for them is far from a nanny state IMHO. I dont infantilize, I just issue a warning. You and anyone else is free to ignore it and "invest".
I'm not SNavy, though I may share the its sentiment, so I'll field this one too.
I'm a little hazy on why you haven't chosen to leave a negative rating to every user advertising his wares on Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Securities.
Do you not feel that these users "are scammers or likely to scam in the future," in light of 99% of offerings in this sub being scams?
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 03:35:36 PM

There is a reason why a special thread is created with a warning .Don't you think so ?They have mentioned how bad it could be or they would allow the ponzis to be advertised in the services section right? You may not be aware but since you're now you can always realize the mistake and request mexxer to remove his feedback .

@mexzer Don't be harsh on him man guy seems like he was unaware about it .This red mark will have him fucked forever on this forum .Please do the needful if he's ready to apolozise and take the sign off .You know ,you can always give them chances to improve .
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 03:36:01 PM

In that case, we agree. Txbtc actually took an extra step to inform his investors of the perils associated with his reputable firm, by thoughtfully adding "Please invest at your own risk" to his sig.
An extra step, I might add, which Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Gambling > Investor-based games chose not to take Undecided

No?

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Games where the main factor is whether or not new "investors" join the game. Also any Bitcoin-denominated investment product with an APY far above the reasonable market rate.

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 03:36:12 PM

a warning...a warning...
but if you warn being wrong...your warning remain...
Yoy have stolen at my member $1 per month or so...
because you have put me a negative trust...so i have lost $1 per month...
And each time i say a word...the answer is:
you are a scammer with negative trust...
shorena...you have killed me (lol)

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 03:36:52 PM

but I clearly added in red ( in my signature u can see ) that invest at your own risk , so whats the problem now ?
Its like saying, hey this site is going to scam, but still join it and get "100% guaranteed".
As I said in PM:
You're promoting it in your signature, some simple newbie seeing you/and others promoting it might think its legit and lose BTC. Personal text is not enough, I will only remove the rating if you remove the signature

I said:
I'm not going to have useless discussion with you. For me promoting a ponzi is a scammy behaviour, and no one is changing that opinion.
Which is similar but not the same as you're talking about

Only posting in this thread for watching purposes, this is scammy behavior and deserves a negative IMO. Not going to have pointless discussion further.

@mexzer Don't be harsh on him man guy seems like he was unaware about it .This red mark will have him fucked forever on this forum .Please do the needful if he's ready to apolozise and take the sign off .You know ,you can always give them chances to improve .
He is fully aware of it and I have already told him about it:
Although if you remove/replace your signature immediately I can remove my negative trust.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 03:39:24 PM

a warning...a warning...
but if you warn being wrong...your warning remain...
-not your thread-

I will remove the rating if the signature is removed and no payment claimed.
I will change the wording if the signature is no longer worn, but payment was claimed before that.

Im pretty sure mexxer-2 is willing to do something similar. (see post above)

Deluxee

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 03:43:00 PM

No?

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

No.

http://s18.postimg.org/vp2dbguex/Capture.png
I'm not SNavy, though I may share its sentiment, so I'll field this one too.
I'm a little hazy on why you haven't chosen to leave a negative rating to every user advertising his wares on Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Securities.
Do you not feel that these users "are scammers or likely to scam in the future," in light of 99% of offerings in this sub being scams? Noobs may not know this, you know Smiley
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 03:51:59 PM

-snip-
No.

Open any thread.

Do you not feel that these users "are scammers or likely to scam in the future," in light of 99% of offerings in this sub being scams? Noobs may not know this, you know Smiley

Classic argument, but I cant do everything and without this thread I would probably have missed to mark those discussed here. I dont go around paroling for these things, but I will also not look away when I see them.

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 03:57:29 PM

No.

Nah I believe you're on the wrong page

I try giving the neg. rating to as much ponzis as possible.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 04:05:32 PM

He does have a disclaimer at the start! I see no problem with this signature. If he removed it, he would seem weak on the forum and he is remaining with his own opinion! Do you have a problem with people having their own opinion and remaining with it Quick Seller?

Furthermore, he could possibly add a brackets after the use at your own risk which says "Suspected Ponzi" so that people know that it may be a ponzi!
Deluxee

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 04:12:41 PM

Nah I believe you're on the wrong page
http://s14.postimg.org/6dbw48kxd/Capture.png

I try giving the neg. rating to as much ponzis as possible.
Thanks, but no Smiley
Deluxee

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 04:20:12 PM

Open any thread.

Classic argument, but I cant do everything and without this thread I would probably have missed to mark those discussed here. I dont go around paroling for these things, but I will also not look away when I see them.

>I dont go around paroling for these things
No?

But now that you're aware of 'these things,' I'm sure you'll go & do your stuff Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: