Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:15:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 0.0088 BTC  (Read 1398 times)
PCos (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Forex Account Manager

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 03:58:27 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2015, 04:47:39 PM by PCos

I need 0.0088 BTC for reach 0.03 (i already have 0.0214)  BTC and Withdrawal from broker that need a minimun request  amount of 0.03 BTC. Repay in no more than 2 days 0.0095.

Hope someone trust in me and could help me.

Earn Bitcoin From Forex - Account Managing Service & Low Fee - PM me if interested
iCeSaiah

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 04:12:58 PM

I need 0.0088 BTC for reach 0.03 (i already have 0.0214)  BTC and Withdrawal from broker that need a minimun request  amount of 0.03 BTC. Repay in no more than 2 days 0.0095.

Your account was already tagged by a red trust and without a a valid collateral your loan request is invalid!

Check also your Trust summary:

• This account keeps asking for unsafe loans with invalid/worthless collateral.
  • New acct + Loan request. If you send this user any money, chances are you will never see it again.
  • Newbie asking for loan with no collateral.
PCos (OP)

Forex Account Manager

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 04:15:42 PM

I need 0.0088 BTC for reach 0.03 (i already have 0.0214)  BTC and Withdrawal from broker that need a minimun request  amount of 0.03 BTC. Repay in no more than 2 days 0.0095.

Your account was already tagged by a red trust and without a a valid collateral your loan request is invalid!

Check also your Trust summary:

• This account keeps asking for unsafe loans with invalid/worthless collateral.
  • New acct + Loan request. If you send this user any money, chances are you will never see it again.
  • Newbie asking for loan with no collateral.

Please see how many times ago. If you aren't interested in offer this loan simply don't gimme this. I thin that sameone could trust in me and i could repay. Not all people here are scammer.

Earn Bitcoin From Forex - Account Managing Service & Low Fee - PM me if interested
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 04:19:19 PM

Please see how many times ago. If you aren't interested in offer this loan simply don't gimme this. I thin that sameone could trust in me and i could repay. Not all people here are scammer.

Who's going to trust you? Even the Pro Lender is not active here anymore to give non collateral loans to those cant get even a single satoshi.
PCos (OP)

Forex Account Manager

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 04:35:42 PM

Who's going to trust you? Even the Pro Lender is not active here anymore to give non collateral loans to those cant get even a single satoshi.

They are 0.0088 BTC. aBOUT 3$ ! I don't want to scam anyone for 3$!

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 04:46:33 PM

With "Loan #2" in your title, it appears you are taking out Rep building loans. This community doesn't care much for those.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
PCos (OP)

Forex Account Manager

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 04:48:06 PM

With "Loan #2" in your title, it appears you are taking out Rep building loans. This community doesn't care much for those.

Thank you i change title.

Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:41:00 AM

There is no way anyone is going to fund your loan with all that negative trust on your profile.

Its better to lock this thread or risk getting more negative ratings.
Zudalar

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 08:12:50 AM

Too many negative trusts. Not many people will lend you any money. It is better to re-establish your reputation before you borrow again.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 03:39:57 PM

With your negative feedbacks i guess no one will risk his coins lending you , especially you don't provide a valid collateral for your loan as requested usually. Try to provide a valid collateral and using escrow at least.
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 12:41:31 AM

You can at least provide a valid collateral
because the negative trust doesn't encourage people to borrow you
lama-hunter

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 12:57:13 AM

If u got any resonable Collateral i prefer Dogecoins i can do this for you.

Except you go first or we use an Escrow Service Wink Just let me know if your interested Wink

regards
lama-hunter
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2347

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 01:20:52 AM

The OP is most likely an alt of SuperSTAR777 who is a serial scammer who likely to scam for very small amounts. Any amount sent to the OP should be considered to be a donation.
PCos (OP)

Forex Account Manager

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 08:49:09 AM

The OP is most likely an alt of SuperSTAR777 who is a serial scammer who likely to scam for very small amounts. Any amount sent to the OP should be considered to be a donation.

Sorry, you are on a Bad way. I sell two account to ShoaiBTC

MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 08:51:52 AM

I need 0.0088 BTC for reach 0.03 (i already have 0.0214)  BTC and Withdrawal from broker that need a minimun request  amount of 0.03 BTC. Repay in no more than 2 days 0.0095.

The likelyhood of you getting this loan is slim and nil considering you are offering absolutely nothing as collateral.
I know personally I have been scammed for as little as $2 here by users on the forums. It's not the amount that matters.. People will still steal.
If you honestly need $3 that bad why not consider getting a job as a paper boy or something or learning to code to build sites to profit rather than trying to scamtard people out of $3 on the forums.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PCos (OP)

Forex Account Manager

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 09:40:15 AM

The likelyhood of you getting this loan is slim and nil considering you are offering absolutely nothing as collateral.
I know personally I have been scammed for as little as $2 here by users on the forums. It's not the amount that matters.. People will still steal.
If you honestly need $3 that bad why not consider getting a job as a paper boy or something or learning to code to build sites to profit rather than trying to scamtard people out of $3 on the forums.

No. You don't understand why i require this loan. I could buy 0.0088 BTC from an exchanger, but usually fee for small amount start from 5€ ! So i try to obtain a loan and reay it quicky as i withdraw.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 09:59:39 AM

No. You don't understand why i require this loan. I could buy 0.0088 BTC from an exchanger, but usually fee for small amount start from 5€ ! So i try to obtain a loan and reay it quicky as i withdraw.

You don't seem to be that smart.  Let me help you.

Buy 0.0088 btc from an exchange, and stop wasting your time here.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 10:03:43 AM

I would be better to work your way up and make your account worth more than the loan you require. It is a pity you cannot get that 0.0088.
PCos (OP)

Forex Account Manager

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 10:05:47 AM

You don't seem to be that smart.  Let me help you.

Buy 0.0088 btc from an exchange, and stop wasting your time here.

Sell me 0.0088 BTC for 3,5 $ !

mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 10:35:17 AM

No collateral no luck. Every day is the same thing, asking for a loan without collateral should be an automatic ban to keep scammers at bay. If they are newbies and didn't knew then they have the chance to offer one if they are serious, if not they should be banned really.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: