Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:34:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me fix windows problem 0.005 small bounty  (Read 942 times)
RealPhotoshoper (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 04:38:39 PM

hello, i have problem on my windows OS. i can not run the system recovery to make all the configuration back to factory configuration. i have figured in several forum include microsoft forum but so far not yet any method work.
i want to recover the windows OS because i have problem in windows update and windows defender service both services dissapeared it's weird. also i lost several drivers like Graphic card and Wireless driver that causing i can not connect to internet . another problem i can't plugging in any USB or disc to install all driver. any suggestion how to recover it or just install the drivers without USB or internet connection?
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mnet26

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 05:13:08 PM

I know probably a stupid question first, but did you happen to make a recover back up disc?  If not, what type of computer is it?
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 05:15:25 PM

hello, i have problem on my windows OS. i can not run the system recovery to make all the configuration back to factory configuration. i have figured in several forum include microsoft forum but so far not yet any method work.
i want to recover the windows OS because i have problem in windows update and windows defender service both services dissapeared it's weird. also i lost several drivers like Graphic card and Wireless driver that causing i can not connect to internet . another problem i can't plugging in any USB or disc to install all driver. any suggestion how to recover it or just install the drivers without USB or internet connection?
Search on internet with an other device what drivers u need, download them and put it on a usb. Then put the usb in your broken computer and install the drivers. My computer also stucks at windows updates, I don't know how to solve that.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Wei H
Legendary

Activity: 1192

Chinese translator

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 05:48:33 PM

You don't have the driver installations backup in your hard disk?

I think it couldn't be fixed now, Just re-install a brand new system, write a PE system into your USB storage driver and boot the computer with the USB driver and install a new one.

Or you can try on PE system, the USB driver should work on PE, you can download the drivers on other computer and transfer to this one through the PE system.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 05:52:17 PM

Have you tried restoring windows in safe mode? Check this method as even I have recovered my PC using this method. More information can be found here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows/start-system-restore-command-prompt

If your USB isn't working because of any virus or another issue, you may be able to get it to work by system recovery but if the slot isn't working, you need to get it replaced.

FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 05:59:44 PM

Do u have valueable things that you don't want to loose? If yes, put it on a usb stick and then reset your whole computer.
Tell me what computer you have and I will tell you what hotkey u need to press when u strt up the pc, others already suggested safe mode, but for me safe mode didn't work when I had a kind of same issue.

My solution was that my driver porgram was shut down on startup of the pc, so u should cheeck that under task manager and then click on start up proceses and check if the drivers aren't disabled.

When I had this problem there was a red cross through the symbol of wifi.

I hope this helped you Smiley

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 06:18:14 PM

Do you have any valuables data stored inside like private keys, wallet.dat ,etc?
If not you can always reinstall the whole system and get a new fresh one Smiley

But if it happens you have a valuable inside stored there you can always go boot up to windows safety mode (Check google on how to do that because different brands have a different method) and then you can easily copy that valuable files into another hard drive or any storage media you want Smiley

If you are completely fucked your windows and can't even access the safety mode, the best to do is by took off your Hard drive from your PC then plug it on another computer as external Hard drive and then you can copy your files that way Smiley
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 06:34:14 PM

if you have any valuable data in your hard disk in the partition where you are going to reinstall a fresh OS. then you can do one thing is that download the bootable disk in a pendrive or in the computer and create a bootable disk then restart the system with first boot device as cd rom or pendrive which ever you use it . then you safely save your datas to other partition. then you format your OS partition and re install the fresh copy of you OS and their your system is ready.

this i am telling because as you are not able to do restore the OS from restore point.
WaterSupply

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 06:45:06 PM

Hi

I wll try and solve your issue. The simplest thing to do will be to backup all your files with software such as testrec and do data recovery. You should then do a format in full. You should the install windows again via WinUSB software. Then you can do a search for any drivers you need. Then paste all your files you recovered before to the new machine. Hope this helps
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:40:26 PM

Do you have any valuables data stored inside like private keys, wallet.dat ,etc?

But if it happens you have a valuable inside stored there you can always go boot up to windows safety mode (Check google on how to do that because different brands have a different method) and then you can easily copy that valuable files into another hard drive or any storage media you want Smiley

If you are completely fucked your windows and can't even access the safety mode, the best to do is by took off your Hard drive from your PC then plug it on another computer as external Hard drive and then you can copy your files that way Smiley
If u can't access safe mode it doesn't mean he is fucked. On my pc(toshiba) there is a function when u start up and click "0" key many times, it will get you in some repair mode. For other brand computer there is an other key.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
chanlance

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:17:01 PM

is your hard drive partioned.......if yes a freash os needs to be installed
sounds like a similar problem i had except it was a black screen failing to boot up....solved by booting system via cd/dvd
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:26:43 PM

If u can't access safe mode it doesn't mean he is fucked. On my pc(toshiba) there is a function when u start up and click "0" key many times, it will get you in some repair mode. For other brand computer there is an other key.
I didn't know that feature exist Wink
But that feature only available on some PC, right?
There's a possibility that OP's PC doesn't have that kind of feature Wink
Guess we'll wait for him Smiley
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:31:39 PM

I didn't know that feature exist Wink
But that feature only available on some PC, right?
There's a possibility that OP's PC doesn't have that kind of feature Wink
Guess we'll wait for him Smiley
With windows 8 they changed the F8 key from safe mode to repair mode, so if u can't enter safe mode, go to repair mode, u can choose many options, like factory reset, refresh pc(keeps files, but deletes all programs). If u can't do one of those then u might download windows and put it on a usb and start through the bios.

If that soesn't work u need a new hard drive I think, at least that was happend to me Sad

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2972

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 11:02:54 PM

If you have an extra laptop or PC desktop you can try download a complete driver pack solution which is automated complete install driver to all
operating system. just like "driver pack solution 2015" I will find a i link for you and i will pm it to you..
Just buy an extra dvd disk to burn the complete driver pack solution.. I hope you will fix this issue after you use  the driver pack..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
RealPhotoshoper (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 03:39:01 AM

Thanks guys for all your suggestions, i have tried all methods above and my problem is not yet solved. The problem is i can not connect any USB to my computer and any CD because i lost the driver for both.
i guess once i have internet access in my computer all my problem will solved, unfortunately i lost wireless driver that the only way i can connect to internet. it's just make me frustated.
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 04:27:30 AM

Although it looks like the Windows files are corrupted and the only option which is left is to re-install the OS but before you do that try this, Click START, then type CMD in the search box, right-click CMD.EXE and click Run as administrator. Then from the command prompt type sfc /scannow. It also could be that your HDD has bad sectors, run chkdsk and then try to restore the OS, maybe it will work. If you have a Windows DVD, then it has an auto repair option too, give it a shot before you wipe the OS.

RealPhotoshoper (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 10:43:25 PM

Although it looks like the Windows files are corrupted and the only option which is left is to re-install the OS but before you do that try this, Click START, then type CMD in the search box, right-click CMD.EXE and click Run as administrator. Then from the command prompt type sfc /scannow. It also could be that your HDD has bad sectors, run chkdsk and then try to restore the OS, maybe it will work. If you have a Windows DVD, then it has an auto repair option too, give it a shot before you wipe the OS.

yea it is a corrupted windows. i was thinking to re-install the OS because i believe there is no way out of this. i have checked the disk to like waht you said, there is nothing wrong all fine. so I deduce that my OS was corrupted and need to fixed by re-installing the OS.
again the problem is i don't have windows installation stored already in my computer, i want to install the OS through the disc, my dvd/cd is not working due the missing driver. so well as USb port, cant used it due same problem no driver. now i really get frustated by this.
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 03:42:49 AM

yea it is a corrupted windows. i was thinking to re-install the OS because i believe there is no way out of this. i have checked the disk to like waht you said, there is nothing wrong all fine. so I deduce that my OS was corrupted and need to fixed by re-installing the OS.
again the problem is i don't have windows installation stored already in my computer, i want to install the OS through the disc, my dvd/cd is not working due the missing driver. so well as USb port, cant used it due same problem no driver. now i really get frustated by this.

Power on the system. As soon as the first logo screen appears, immediately press F2 for notebooks or Delete for desktops to enter the BIOS. Press F9 and then Enter to load the default configuration. Press F10 and then Enter to save and exit. This might give you access to the DVD Drive, then re-boot again, press F2/Del/F8 (depending on your machine) and then choose the option to boot from Dvd/Cd drive, if it loads up you will be able to re-install the OS.

Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:49:48 AM

you can re install the OS even when your dvd drive has no driver... automatically the computer would boot on where there is a bootable media... or you can set it to bios...   Smiley
RealPhotoshoper (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 08:17:39 AM

Power on the system. As soon as the first logo screen appears, immediately press F2 for notebooks or Delete for desktops to enter the BIOS. Press F9 and then Enter to load the default configuration. Press F10 and then Enter to save and exit. This might give you access to the DVD Drive, then re-boot again, press F2/Del/F8 (depending on your machine) and then choose the option to boot from Dvd/Cd drive, if it loads up you will be able to re-install the OS.

looks like i don't need to re-install windows through BIOS anymore bitbaby, i found another way to "smuggling" the driver to my computer. i download the USB driver composite , ethernet and wireless driver via my mobile phone. yea all USB cannot connect to my computer but my phone have a camera USB mode that allows us to show all image data with jpg extension and it works, my computer detected my phone finally but showing jpg extension only. so my driver that i have downloaded is not detected as it is a .rar extension. guess how i make it detected? yupppp! i change the rar extension to jpg so i move all the drivers immediately to my computer, install the drivers and i can surf to the internet and problem solved damn internet is everything now  Cheesy. Thanks for all the input and suggestion!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: