Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:37:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone using coincube yet and happy?  (Read 492 times)
bitbaycom (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 06:19:18 PM

Been reading up about coincube.io and thinking of giving it try.

Any happy customers with feedback to share?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Count_Zero

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:47:59 PM

I'm a happy customer. I'm one week in. If you set your portfolio correctly your going to see an increase in profits. With the current crypto market your most likely going to see the same result if you buy low and sell high. The benefit you get is a diverse portfolio and you don't have to monitor or your trades. The API you generate for Coincube.io does not require any withdraw access so your funds are secure.

One thing I liked about coincube.io is that when they have the signup link to other exchanges they could of included their own referral links which they have not done. It appears they are focused on the platform by not doing so.

I read on twitter that the CEO is also going out talking about the platform. I'm trying to see if I can get the recording or presentation slides.

Like everything. Invest a small amount to see if your comfortable. I'm happy so far. However I need to audit my portfolio. I can see its up 20% or so which is awesome and a good return. There is a nice visual showing this on my dashboard however I want to audit the transactions its making and the exchange fees etc. I hope they include some of the cheaper exchanges like coincheck and BitMex.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:11:17 AM

~snip~

~snip~

Both of you doesn't look new to me in the crypto world nor in this forum.
Then why you guys talking about a platform from newbie account and making it more shady to us.
If the site is legit then you guys can discuss through your main account, right?

I didn't heard about coincube.io until I visited this thread.
But you guys changed my mind not to visit that site. And I will not visit the site until I see some real reviews.

edit: I just made my 900th post with my negative perspective, CRAP. Btw, Congrats me.  Grin

Count_Zero

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:53:39 AM

Buddy,
 I don't care what you do or don't do. If you don't visit the site it doesn't impact me in the slightest.

Just for the sake of clarity, I answered a person who was looking for feedback. Plain and simple. I have no idea how you came to the conclusion that either a question or answer were shady or how you know anything about me and my experience.

Whats your definition of a real review? Let me know and I'll give the readers what they want to contribute to this post and the community.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:15:19 PM

Buddy,
 I don't care what you do or don't do. If you don't visit the site it doesn't impact me in the slightest.
What made you think that I cared about that site and who told you to care about me?
My interest both on you and that site were well reflected into my previous post. Isn't it?

Just for the sake of clarity, I answered a person who was looking for feedback. Plain and simple. I have no idea how you came to the conclusion that either a question or answer were shady or how you know anything about me and my experience.
The review was asked by bitbaycom at December 05, 2015, 06:19:18 PM
bitbaycom was last active on December 12, 2015 who asked about coincube.io from a newbie account.
Almost two years passed without any review from any member about that site and suddenly you posted a positive review after almost two years.

Either you are the owner of that site or someone who is promoting that site. I don't have any problem whoever you are and from which account you post.
I just gave my opinion in my previous post about what I felt. When someone promoting a site from his alt account/newbie account its definitely SHADY.

The way you posted to promote coincube.io, its definitely indicates that you aren't a newbie to crypto world.
So my concern were raised in that particular point. If the site is legit then it is unnecessary to post from an alt account.
I didn't said the site, maybe your site is scam or anything like that. I don't even have any idea what the site is about.

This is a public forum and you have given a review about a site.
So if someone followed your review and get scammed later, then who will be responsible?

I'm a happy customer. I'm one week in. If you set your portfolio correctly your going to see an increase in profits. With the current crypto market your most likely going to see the same result if you buy low and sell high. The benefit you get is a diverse portfolio and you don't have to monitor or your trades. The API you generate for Coincube.io does not require any withdraw access so your funds are secure.

One thing I liked about coincube.io is that when they have the signup link to other exchanges they could of included their own referral links which they have not done. It appears they are focused on the platform by not doing so.

I read on twitter that the CEO is also going out talking about the platform. I'm trying to see if I can get the recording or presentation slides.

Like everything. Invest a small amount to see if your comfortable. I'm happy so far. However I need to audit my portfolio. I can see its up 20% or so which is awesome and a good return. There is a nice visual showing this on my dashboard however I want to audit the transactions its making and the exchange fees etc. I hope they include some of the cheaper exchanges like coincheck and BitMex.
Investment involves here as per your statement.

Whats your definition of a real review? Let me know and I'll give the readers what they want to contribute to this post and the community.
Real review definition can be describe as acceptable review/statement.
This can be from any trusted member or from oldest member at least. In this case newbie accounts are not acceptable at all.
Count_Zero

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:14:49 AM

wow such a long FUD post. Really @akamit you're a real hero member Smiley No pun intended.

I'll just comment on replying to a 2-year-old post as I didn't notice that when I did my initial reply. I was searching the forum to see if people were posting any info on how they set up their portfolio and just discovered this post and thought I would contribute to the bitcoin forum community.

Have a nice day. Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: