Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:41:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ Closed ] : Offer worth $0.5 to be paid in bitcoin - Worldwide!  (Read 3254 times)
sardasa (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:39:00 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2016, 11:06:05 PM by sardasa

Paying $0.5 worth of Bitcoin

You'll have to signup on site called DollarClix using my referral link (which will be sent via PM) verify your email and earn minimum of $0.25 or 25 points by completing offers or taking surveys. I'll pay $0.5 worth of Bitcoin here after you have earned this $0.25 or 25 points on the site Smiley

Offer is valid till Dec 31st, 2015 11:59 EST. So, don't hurry. Visit the site daily, check which offers can you complete & try them out.
PTC clicks will NOT be counted. This $0.25 has to be earned by completing offers ONLY.

PS: Please no cheating. Absolutely no VPN or VPS or any IP changing stuff or multiple accounts!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoiner2015

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:46:03 PM

there is no such thing as $0.3 BTC, you means $0.3 in Bitcoin
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:00:11 PM

I am interested to know about your offer so send details in pm with your referral link, how long it will take to reach this 25 points there?
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:04:53 PM

I am interested to know about your offer so send details in pm with your referral link, how long it will take to reach this 25 points there?
It will basically will never happen, u will get 0.0001$ for clicking on ads. And surveys are quick money, but yeah u will never get accepted, it will say, we are sorry but we don't have a survey that fits for you.

I hate these kind of shitty websites!

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
sardasa (OP)

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:30:53 PM

there is no such thing as $0.3 BTC, you means $0.3 in Bitcoin
Just changed some words in my OP to make you happy Cheesy

Sent you the details in PM Smiley

It will basically will never happen, u will get 0.0001$ for clicking on ads. And surveys are quick money, but yeah u will never get accepted, it will say, we are sorry but we don't have a survey that fits for you.

I hate these kind of shitty websites!
I am sorry to hear that you are having troubles here. Well completing offers depends upon your country, if you are from tier 1 country & know how GPT sites work then you can do this in 10 minutes. If not then it will take some more time.

expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 11:07:40 PM

Paying $0.3 via to be paid via either Bitcoin or Perfect Money OR $0.4 to be paid via PayPal

You'll have to signup on site called DollarClix using my referral link (which will be sent via PM) verify your email and earn minimum of $0.25 or 25 points by completing offers or taking surveys. I'll pay $0.3 via either Bitcoin or Perfect Money OR $0.4 to be paid via PayPal here after you have earned this $0.25 on the site Smiley

Offer is valid till Dec 31st, 2015 11:59 EST. So, don't hurry. Visit the site daily, check which offers can you complete & try them out.
PTC clicks will NOT be counted. This $0.25 has to be earned by completing offers ONLY.

PS: Please no cheating. Absolutely no VPN or VPS or any IP changing stuff or multiple accounts!
Can you please consider an escrow so people can easier go and do the referral link?

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 12:06:36 AM

You should mention how many people that you need to do this offer in the OP. Also, you should escrow the funds even though the reward is only as low as 30 cent.

Life sucks.
rienelber

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 02:11:14 AM

I am interested to know about your offer, please PM.
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 02:56:57 AM

you would have to escrow the bitcoin and upon reaching that level
and showing proof to the escrow then they can release the bitcoin.
I am trying to figure out what you get out of it? I mean we use your
referral code so you get a piece of that but how many surverys are we
talking in order to make it worth you paying .3 (roughly $120)

lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 03:14:26 AM

Paying $0.3 via to be paid via either Bitcoin or Perfect Money OR $0.4 to be paid via PayPal

You'll have to signup on site called DollarClix using my referral link (which will be sent via PM) verify your email and earn minimum of $0.25 or 25 points by completing offers or taking surveys. I'll pay $0.3 via either Bitcoin or Perfect Money OR $0.4 to be paid via PayPal here after you have earned this $0.25 on the site Smiley

How many surveys needs to be completed before reaching or earning $0.25 with DollarClix?
This $0.3 or 0.0007604BTC ($1-394BTC) that you will is small if the survey that needs to be completed is 5 or more with 10 to 15 minutes to finish each.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 08:45:43 AM

I believe he is offering $0.30 or 30 cents to everyone and not 0.3BTC. It is clearly stated in the title and in the OP.

Life sucks.
KenR

Activity: 910

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 10:33:03 AM

You can easily earn more than each survey. Google "triaba panel". They pay you 1$-3$ depending on the length of the survey (15-45min)

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 12:46:17 PM

- snip -
You should create your own topic about the website you mention. Don't ruin his business.

Life sucks.
sardasa (OP)

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 09:40:43 PM

Can you please consider an escrow so people can easier go and do the referral link?
Sure, I'll but honestly is it even necessary? I am paying $0.3 in BTC and its very little. Which escrow providing person would let me use their service for such a small amount? If you know about some one then I am happy to send them $0.3 in bitcoin. If price goes up and then this $0.3 BTC becomes $0.4 would I get my $0.1 back from escrow or if it goes down then I would need to send more BTC to escrow?

You should mention how many people that you need to do this offer in the OP. Also, you should escrow the funds even though the reward is only as low as 30 cent.
I need around 10 people. I am asking the same question to you as I have asked the person above you.

Its $0.3 worth of BTC Sir. Its NOT 0.3 BTC. User would need to take only 1 survey &  he would earn this $0.25 or 25 points on DllarClix & get this $0.3 worth of bitcoin from me.

How many surveys needs to be completed before reaching or earning $0.25 with DollarClix?
This $0.3 or 0.0007604BTC ($1-394BTC) that you will is small if the survey that needs to be completed is 5 or more with 10 to 15 minutes to finish each.
1 survey is enough Sir!

Are there offerwalls in that site or only surveys? (when I used to frequent PTC sites, the only one I got accepted was one for a coffee brand. I got into other but I had to pretend to be a pregnant woman with a 2 year old child, and that was because we previously knew it was aimed to such people. So, if there are not I would simply not waste my time).

Are you willing to go first? (if you review my post history, you will see I have previously completed many offers of the kind), or escrow the funds?, I have already been cheated by a newbie (in something that was by far easier to complete,so I wasted way less time than what I would on this).
Its $0.3 only Sir. Why on face of Earth would I scam anyone for this amount?
All Surveys are not same. So, I am pretty sure you pretending as pregnant woman won't help you in taking survey.
FYI - > To me you seem to be a scammer who is giving false/fake opinion to earn some cents by pretending someone who he is actually not & successfully take the survey.
Yes, there are other offer walls on the site too.

I believe he is offering $0.30 or 30 cents to everyone and not 0.3BTC. It is clearly stated in the title and in the OP.
Yes, Sir you are absolutely correct. I am offering $0.3 worth of BTC NOT 0.3 BTC. I am NOT stupid/crazy or want to scam someone by offering 0.3 BTC to someone for taking 1 survey on the site.

- snip -
You should create your own topic about the website you mention. Don't ruin his business.
Thanks for the reply Sir. I hope every one on this forum is as smart as you are.

krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 10:34:18 PM

I need around 10 people. I am asking the same question to you as I have asked the person above you.
So, you will have to send $3 in Bitcoin to escrow.
If you are concerned about that, then you should pay everyone in a fixed amount of Bitcoin (for instance 1mBTC) and not based on the price of the Bitcoin.

Thanks for the reply Sir. I hope every one on this forum is as smart as you are.
I found this somewhat sarcastic. Tongue

Life sucks.
sardasa (OP)

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 10:39:01 PM

So, you will have to send $3 in Bitcoin to escrow.
If you are concerned about that, then you should pay everyone in a fixed amount of Bitcoin (for instance 1mBTC) and not based on the price of the Bitcoin.

I found this somewhat sarcastic. Tongue

But there is no guarantee that I will get 10 users completing this deal by the end of the month and its not even sure that I would end up needing 10 users by the end of the month. This number might increase or decrease.
Anyways, how can I be sure that I'll get users completing offers even if I have paid money to escrow?

Dont worry Sir. I was appreciating you that you understood what I wrote and others who are also senior were confused like hell

krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 11:01:09 PM

But there is no guarantee that I will get 10 users completing this deal by the end of the month and its not even sure that I would end up needing 10 users by the end of the month. This number might increase or decrease.
Anyways, how can I be sure that I'll get users completing offers even if I have paid money to escrow?
Sorry, but I'm not really sure that if you can check a user has completed an offer on DollarClix or not.
Escrow will only release the fund if both party have agreed with the deal and in your case if only the user has completed the offer. If no one interested with your offer, then you can simply ask the escrow to release the fund back to you. Smiley

Dont worry Sir. I was appreciating you that you understood what I wrote and others who are also senior were confused like hell
No problem. Smiley

Life sucks.
sardasa (OP)

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 11:07:43 PM

Sorry, but I'm not really sure that if you can check a user has completed an offer on DollarClix or not.
Escrow will only release the fund if both party have agreed with the deal and in your case if only the user has completed the offer. If no one interested with your offer, then you can simply ask the escrow to release the fund back to you. Smiley

I can very easily check whether my referral has earned $0.25 or not. Please check here Sir: http://prntscr.com/9b5ukw
Will escrow do this for free of charge? Let's assume I paid escrow funds now but till the end of the month I can not get any user who meets the requirements then would I get my complete funds back or would escrow give me something less ?

krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 11:17:46 PM

I can very easily check whether my referral has earned $0.25 or not. Please check here Sir: http://prntscr.com/9b5ukw
Will escrow do this for free of charge? Let's assume I paid escrow funds now but till the end of the month I can not get any user who meets the requirements then would I get my complete funds back or would escrow give me something less ?
I'm pretty sure escrow will release the full amount of what you send back to you in full.
For instance, if you send 1BTC to escrow and when you ask them to release the fund back to you, they will send you your 1BTC back. Smiley

Life sucks.
txbtc

Activity: 499

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 11:22:25 PM

You are free to fix terms accordingly, and yes make sure escrow can check in case you say ref hasnt completed the work and ref says he can. I have spent enough time in GPT's and let me know if you need a small escrow services from me free of charge.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: