Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:51:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 BTC available for investement, what would you do?  (Read 2488 times)
ultimatesky

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

SkyFall

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:47:30 PM

If I were you I wouldn't take out a loan when you're already trying to pay off debts

It's never a good idea to loan to take pay off debts, you're just creating more debts for yourself.
MaxTax

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:55:40 PM

I would not get a loan. I would hold the 1 bitcoin I would have

and just wait it out until I can make some more profits out of it.
HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 04:36:08 PM

1 BTC is too small amount, you must put a lot more BTC in the investment, like Forex USD/BTC market. Plus if you do not have enough experience, you can loose them fast  Wink
xD5kRIymBK

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:24:07 PM

Hi,

If the Balance was 1 BTC I would only allot 0.25 BTC for investment. Then I would apportion it into different investments.

For example if I was to lend out my Bitcoin I would research the different services available and further divide the amount of Bitcoin into multiple services and diversify again at minimal amounts to borrowers to minimize risk.
I do not mean the entire 0.25 BTC.

1 BTC > 0.25 BTC > What would you do? (Lending, etc.) > Diversify > Diversify and Minimize.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:25:56 AM

1 BTC is too small amount, you must put a lot more BTC in the investment, like Forex USD/BTC market. Plus if you do not have enough experience, you can loose them fast  Wink

no you can see it as your bankroll(1 btc) and begin with 0.01 on any webiste that allow you to trade forex with bitcoin, if you're good you will have no problem increase the initial amount
BtcMagazin

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:25:12 AM

Hi,

If the Balance was 1 BTC I would only allot 0.25 BTC for investment. Then I would apportion it into different investments.

For example if I was to lend out my Bitcoin I would research the different services available and further divide the amount of Bitcoin into multiple services and diversify again at minimal amounts to borrowers to minimize risk.
I do not mean the entire 0.25 BTC.

1 BTC > 0.25 BTC > What would you do? (Lending, etc.) > Diversify > Diversify and Minimize.
Diversification is a good idea. But like lending, at first you are not familiar with it. You could put small amount like 0.1 BTC to try until  you learn the mechanics of picking up the collaterals and spotting the potential scammers. It is same for others areas as well. Until you are confident in that area, then you could put more funds to there. 
katana

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:06:46 AM

I would buy the top 5 altcoins, like Ethereum, BTS, Monero, NXT, Ripple due to that they are all under value. Ppl are dumping altcoins. It is tiime to buy them now.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:56:26 AM

I would buy the top 5 altcoins, like Ethereum, BTS, Monero, NXT, Ripple due to that they are all under value. Ppl are dumping altcoins. It is tiime to buy them now.

OP needs to gain money, and not lose money. Gambling away money on altcoins just because they went down significantly, isn't a good way of making money. How low an altcoin have been going, it will always go lower and lower.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 11:09:19 AM

Yeah just buy and buy and eventually regret. That coins is not promising I swear. Yes they bloom today. Focus on bitcoin and you can make profit all the time. They are just making money honestly. No offense.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:00:01 PM

i would make that 1 BTC to 1.5 BTC trading altcoins at least in one week , but first you need to learn how to make money with trading altcoins.
i believe everyone can be a good trader as long as they have a strong desire to continue learning. so i suggest you op to try trade altcoins.
Is there a kind of demo account on the trader websites like on forex sites? If yes, and if you want to learn, a demo account is a safe way to start and after if you had developed your strategy, you can try to trade with your BTC for profit. But there is no guarantee that trading is always profitable, it's like gambling at least a bit.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:50:28 PM

OP needs to gain money, and not lose money. Gambling away money on altcoins just because they went down significantly, isn't a good way of making money. How low an altcoin have been going, it will always go lower and lower.

And then what is your advice or any suggestion? You seems like make a critize only without talk any solution.
And in my opinion trading altcoin is not bad idea. You can earn some money if you have a good analysis skills. Altcoin not "always" turn down lower and lower . You only need to take a right position to buy or sell after make some research.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:55:13 PM

Altcoins are very risky my friend. With current market sentiment I would try earning extra btc on some loans or wait a little more time to buy bitcoins around 330-350.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: