Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:49:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ████████████████████ [X²] ██████████████  (Read 54519 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Icefrag

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 01:12:02 PM

Soon at 1 sat, serious shit  Grin

Propably not Cheesy imo after finishing PoW will be light pump to 30-50 satoshi and fly down to zero like any other shitcoin Cheesy
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheInfidel

Activity: 532

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 01:25:27 PM

Propably not Cheesy imo after finishing PoW will be light pump to 30-50 satoshi and fly down to zero like any other shitcoin Cheesy

That may be, but I'm keeping my buys at 1 and 2

MbccompanyX

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 01:28:03 PM

Well it dropped to 5 sat at the moment, are we sure that after the PoW the price will increase? I think that can happen the opposite....

Icefrag

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 01:45:35 PM

Well it dropped to 5 sat at the moment, are we sure that after the PoW the price will increase? I think that can happen the opposite....

Not sure, but quite possible. Currently multipool dumps large amounts of coins...
MbccompanyX

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 01:59:33 PM

Not sure, but quite possible. Currently multipool dumps large amounts of coins...

And let's add the fact that all the buy walls make just 0.12BTC and the receipt for big problems is served

kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 02:17:30 PM

Multipool dumps coin several times a day... This is the explanation Wink
Well did anyone thought about how useful multipool is when it comes sustaining price of coin over exchanges. Also what will be the reward for one hour mining with sha asic is it comparable to one hour mining with x-algo rig on one of the dedicated pool?

craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 02:44:21 PM

I'd think at the very least the dumping would slow down significantly. Also with the POS rate, why not buy a few thousand at less than 10 sat just for fun  Cheesy
Icefrag

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 02:49:00 PM

This is the  basic address of www.zpool.ca multipool: http://x2.altcoinsteps.com/address/GRn8b5wijP3HnezyhAqAErpeSwPnfd5kU1 and secondary: http://x2.altcoinsteps.com/address/GJVPvhSfhN6V2SdkMuKsFYmXEztMPhHYdc
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 02:51:31 PM

If more miners use their x2 address to mine, less gets sent to the exchanges. It is a fine balance though, as we only pay out from what we mine, so keep an eye on the coin name in the pool stats. If it's red, it means there is already not enough to pay all miners right away and you should switch back to BTC until x2 miners have their payouts caught up.

Cheers!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
X2Team2017 (OP)

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 03:27:11 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2015, 04:10:40 PM by X2Team2017

back from work .

nice to see that the coin has still a lot of atention from the users ;-)
and there was total just 1 Post with FUD since Launch.

i dont think that it makes so much sense to discuss about the Price actually.
the market will Show what happend with the Price.

and after all there is a lot of more Action / Atention on X² compared to the past ICO`s from yobit ^^

Update :

mac wallet :   https://mega.nz/#!s5w1HQqQ!nRna6Cb1QRevR-jDSZWn9C16iXQ9eHpjXdYxzZ7MCHI by Paolo77

Am I spamming? Report me!
verycoinsuchlist

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 04:21:22 PM

i dont think that it makes so much sense to discuss about the Price actually.

absolutely... first 10 days are always wild and by and large unpredictable... that's open to change after POW phase has ended...

...might have not tooooo much impact in the 'long' run, however I've closed my wallet (read: no staking) when entering the current and last 2^14 POW phase... would suggest this to all miners, might yield a few percent more POW blocks until height hits 2^15...

Believe In Crypto Currency? Try To Actually Use It
TheInfidel

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 04:50:37 PM

back from work .

True, there needs to be more FUD, not hitting my low buy orders quickly enough, I'm getting impatient.  Wink

verycoinsuchlist

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 05:00:38 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2015, 05:44:26 PM by verycoinsuchlist

back from work .

True, there needs to be more FUD, not hitting my low buy orders quickly enough, I'm getting impatient.  Wink

u name it Grin ...the next wave hopefully drives some cheap coins into the bag ...however, needed to fill some few more mil into higher slots due to increasing bids

EDIT: ...at last, I found some FUD for u

PLEASE READ THE MESSAGE BELOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some miscreant is sending coins under the title "Good Times X²" nationwide, if you get
anything like this, DON'T DOWN LOAD THE COINS!
It has a virus that rewrites your hard drive, obliterating anything t. Please be careful and
forward this mail to anyone you care about. Te FCC released a warning last Wednesday concerning
a matter of major importance to any regular user of the Internet. Apparently a new
computer virus has been engineered by a user of AMERICA ON LINE that is unparalleled in
its destructive capability. Other more well-known viruses such as "StonedBits", "Airwolfdark" and
"Michaelangelite" pale in comparison to the prospects of this newest creation by a warped
mentality. What makes this virus so terrifying, said the FCC, is the fact that no program
needs to be exchanged for a new computer to be infected. It can be spread through the
existing trading systems of the Internet.

Once a Computer is infected, one of several things can happen. If the computer contains a
hard drive, that will most likely be destroyed. If the program is not stopped, the computer's
processor will be placed in an nth-complexity infinite binary loop -which can severely
damage the processor if left running that way too long. Unfortunately, most novice computer
users will not realize what is happening until it is far too late. Luckily, there is one sure
means of detecting what is now known as the "Good Times X²" virus. It always travels to new
computers the same way in a transaction message with the comment line reading "Good
Times X²". Avoiding infection is easy once the transaction has been received simply by
DUMPING IT AT THE NEXT AVAILABLE TRADING PLATFORM!
The act of loading the coins into
the wallet server's ASCII buffer causes the "Good Times X²" mainline program
to initialize and execute.

The program is highly intelligent - it will send copies of itself to everyone whose coin
address is contained in a receive-transaction or a sent-transaction, if it can find one. It will then
proceed to trash the computer it is running on.

The bottom line is: - if you receive a transaction with the subject line "Good Times X²", dump it
immediately! Do not stake it" Rest assured that whoever's name was on the "From" line was
surely struck by the virus. Warn your friends and local system users of this newest threat to
the Internet! It could save them a lot of time and money.

Could you pass this along to your global mailing list as well?

-----------------
********IMPORTANT*******
PLEASE SEND TO PEOPLE YOU CARE ABOUT OR JUST PEOPLE ONLINE

Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 06:00:49 PM

from 25 to 4 after bitspender show up, nice dump

I know why your pray will never be answered!
MbccompanyX

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 06:10:34 PM

Yeah indeed Splatters, somehow it didn't made the same effect it did on 1337 where the price increased a bit and now is still stable.

NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 06:42:40 PM

That's what happens when shitty scammers get involved.

croato

Activity: 616

1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 06:46:34 PM

With that much coins hitting exchange and no real use of coin so there could be buy support, x2 sure dies and no one will pay even 1 sat for it. If giveaways and lottery are only project for it, best what sane person can do is to run away from it.
gotthemeaning

Activity: 234

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 07:02:01 PM

With that much coins hitting exchange and no real use of coin so there could be buy support, x2 sure dies and no one will pay even 1 sat for it. If giveaways and lottery are only project for it, best what sane person can do is to run away from it.

How much total coins in circulation now

verycoinsuchlist

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 08:01:30 PM

How much total coins in circulation now

~21599527.43089434

http://x2.altcoinsteps.com/

TheInfidel

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 08:04:54 PM

At 5 sat that equals 1.07781639 BTC that's not a lot  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: