Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:43:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Interview with the founders of my four Bitcoin organizations.  (Read 255 times)
TheGr33k (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 11:23:13 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2015, 10:14:28 PM by TheGr33k

Hello everyone. I have been doing tons of freelance work in efforts to create efficient ways of making Bitcoin very popular, functional, and appealing as an effective and sufficient tool to safely and easily transfer money in the blink of an eye. I am proud that I was able to find four great amazing people to work with in hopes of making my vision become a complete reality. Each and every business partner is from a completely diverse industry with different views and morals. I know that with their help, I will be able to make Bitcoin a total success. Some of these businesses will eventually be morphing into bigger businesses with different corporation names, so that will definitely be exciting. No matter what, I will fight for our success as the BTC community, and will never cease until we are given the exposure we deserve. Without them, I wouldn't be able to quite possibly achieve that goal. All I am is a coder for their upcoming websites to their corporations, but I know that I am also a key element to their businesses.

So without further ado, let's get to know the founders of these four businesses:

"Math-Morale"
"Nerdy Knitties"
"Bitcoin with Brendan"
"Technacoin"

(This thread is reserved for the upcoming interviews, and will be locked until edited properly, then moved to the Bitcoin discussion forum).
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheGr33k (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 11:23:33 PM

Reserved for math morale
TheGr33k (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 11:23:47 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2015, 11:36:36 PM by TheGr33k

Q & A chit chat with the creator of Nerdy Knitties.

From the long prosperous streets of New York, one courageous young woman from an extremely diverse line of work jumped into the blockchain without knowing what she was getting herself into. With no prior knowledge of Bitcoin, she eventually found a way to make herself an asset to the blockchain by just being herself.

"Hi everyone! I'm the founder of Nerdy Knitties, which is a small baby business that hires out of work homeless teens and young adults to make some pocket money by just knitting cute adorable things to keep people all warm and cozy this winter season. I normally host free classes to teach them how to knit, sew, paint, sculpt, and so on".

Q: Do you enjoy what you're doing?

A: It is very tiring running this business, but it is so rewarding. I get to teach people about Bitcoin, I get to be crafty, I get to design, and I get to better the lives of homeless teens! I love my new job! I wish I could do this next year, but that's the time that I have to end this and start working on my main project which is my fashion line.

Q: What do you think people should know about you business-wise?

A: I am hard working and independent. I keep everything professional and I really don't apply favorites. I have no friends or enemies when it comes to work. I keep my personal life and work life separate. For example I could fight with one of my co-workers outside of work, but when we come into work the very next day I will be so unbelievably fake and act like I like them just to get work done. I don't drag my personal issues in the mix when it comes to making money, and I feel like people should just do the same. I have always been a me myself and I kind of character. I don't need anybody in my life. Especially if they just don't respect me. In fact last week I just got into a heated argument with a young lady in one of the shelters I have been working with, and I was so unbelievably disappointed in her. I gave you a small task to do where I pay you, and you want to disrespect me after I gave you an opportunity? The argument was about her not knitting the items right. All the other girls were doing it perfectly, but she wasn't so I told her she had to watch the other girls and do it right or she won't get her payment. I don't really care how long it took you to make something. If you didn't do it right, I'm not paying you. I don't care if that makes me look OCD.

Q: Do you know anything about computer engineering?

A: No. To some degree, I would love to learn html though.

Q: Let's do a little side-tracking and get to some personal questions. What's a normal day like for you?

A: When I'm not knitting, painting or sculpting, I really like to shop and enjoy the whole city life. I am really into attending charity events and protests. I'm a huge hippie, so I like to fight for equality and people having the option of doing what they want to do. My education is super important to me, and it's what I eat sleep and breath. I don't really party as much as people think! Don't let the face full of makeup, the flirty hair or the tight revealing clothes fool you! I know I look a certain way, but my looks don't match my personality at all. I am very introverted and shy.

Q: What personal struggles are you facing right now?

A: Right now, my struggles are getting better. Not extremely, but definitely better to some kind of level. I don't have any problem currently, but I'm sure in the next hour, I'm going to have a problem like I always do.

Q: Is there anything you initially want to come out of Nerdy Knitties?

A: I really just want everyone to support us and be interested in what we're doing this winter season. I only have a few months, then winter is over. I want my business to be about loving people and helping them stay warm with handmade loving items. I honestly would be so devastated if we couldn't have this become a success because we're doing it for the spirit of Bitcoin awareness. It only works if people support us. We have worked so hard, so if this doesn't become a success, I won't be able to fund my clothing line in 2017 for Bitcoin. I really have no plans of failing. I don't know what will happen, but it's not always going to be up to me. It's going to be up to the community, and if they want to support us. When I get that support, I will love my supporters through thick and thin. I would hope they wouldn't let me go through the thick....or the thin. Whichever one is bad.

Q: Anything you wanna say to the public before we wrap this up?

A: Guys, I love you so so very berry cherry much. I don't want to ever be a terrible asset to Bitcoin. I was going to do a giveaway this season to show how much I love you all, but work has been very tight so I couldn't do my bitcoins giveaway. I'm sorry! I know I'm not a computer wizard, but just believe me when I say that I love Bitcoin, and I don't want anything terrible to happen. I will work extremely hard for this, so just believe in me, okie? I love you so so much, and thanks for stopping by! Bye bye pie!
TheGr33k (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 11:24:05 PM

Reserved for Bitcoin with brendan
TheGr33k (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 11:24:23 PM

Reserved for technacoin