Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:51:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinabul: 3 weeks since order and still no gold :(  (Read 934 times)
Unixnut (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 01:53:05 AM

Hey guys,

After spending many years mining bitcoin, issues in the real world required me to cash out my earnings to get a lump sum. This coincided with the Coinabul black friday sale, so I decided to use them, especially as they seemed to have a lot of good reviews on the web.

The order page said that my gold should be here within 4 days, and I paid promptly. However it is now been almost 3 weeks, and I've not got the gold, I've not got any emails about my order, and no response from the Coinabul contact page. I just seemed to have lost my money.

I see that this has happened before, specifically here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=68681.0 , and I know that coinabul has an account on this forum. Unfortunately as a newbie I cannot post in the above thread, or PM the coinabul user themselves, so if any of you could help me (or forward this as appropriate) I would be very grateful.

Unfortunately my first attempt at using my bitcoins has not gone too well Sad
ECore

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

https://ubikiri.com/

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2012, 02:04:09 AM

I put that you are having a problem post in that link that you provided.

Integrated Distributed Ledgers
A whole world of different blockchains living together in a single network based on DAG. No more gates, bridges, portals or special nodes connecting blockchains into a single whole. Only one p2p network, consisting of blockchains of various types: from private for state and corporate networks to public for crypto projects.
Coinabul

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Coinabul - Gold Unbarred

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2012, 03:32:23 AM

Howdy!

Feel free to shoot me an email for further explanation (Jon [at] Coinabul.com) but here's the general information:

We give an estimate of actual shipping times of 4 days. Our processing times can vary. Right now we've been delayed due mainly to Hurricane Sandy.

Your product will be shipping out soon. I can check how soon if you send me an email with your order number.

Thanks,
-Jon

Coinabul.com - Gold Unbarred
Website owners, let me put my ads on your site! PM me!
Unixnut (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 11:42:44 PM

Thanks Coinabul! I've sent you the email now.  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: