Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:09:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Catpcha Typing Job! Easy $2-$5/day  (Read 26676 times)
icaruz

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 03:10:07 PM

pm me the details plss i love to earn bitcoin now cause i want to buy myself an android phone. its my first time to have an android phone . Grin

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
zodiac3011 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 03:17:14 PM

pm me the details plss i love to earn bitcoin now cause i want to buy myself an android phone. its my first time to have an android phone . Grin
details are on its way to your inbox please check it Grin
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 03:20:17 PM

I tried it, but those sample captcha's are almost all unreadable.. why is that , by accident or just made to be not readable?

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
zodiac3011 (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 03:22:41 PM

I tried it, but those sample captcha's are almost all unreadable.. why is that , by accident or just made to be not readable?
some are by accident Grin you just have to type what are you able to see only they still count it if it's fairly correct Grin for example, if you see an "a" then "7" then "8" then "c" then type "a78c" in order!
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 03:24:01 PM

some are by accident Grin you just have to type what are you able to see only they still count it if it's fairly correct Grin for example, if you see an "a" then "7" then "8" then "c" then type "a78c" in order!
Can I create my own account? Or do I need to use ur account, if yes how do I see how much I earned then?

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
zodiac3011 (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 03:27:52 PM

Can I create my own account? Or do I need to use ur account, if yes how do I see how much I earned then?
Details are sent to your inbox Grin please check it. Whenever you request to see how much you have earned I will Pm to you Grin
zodiac3011 (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 01:08:09 PM

bump bump bump chop chop chop to get the train running!
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 05:41:34 PM

I tried this captcha service but it doesn't for with me, the captcha loads too slow so I barely earn anything from it. So I will continue using MegaTypers. Tell me when u have improved your site.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
FergusS2050

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 06:12:18 PM

I will try pm me the details.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 08:38:06 PM

I tried this captcha service but it doesn't for with me, the captcha loads too slow so I barely earn anything from it. So I will continue using MegaTypers. Tell me when u have improved your site.
I just check OP doing work with captchatypers and its one of most slow captcha service provider he need to start work qlink or megatypers because these both are doing very good and fast work right now
zodiac3011 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 05:15:52 AM

I just check OP doing work with captchatypers and its one of most slow captcha service provider he need to start work qlink or megatypers because these both are doing very good and fast work right now
but the rate here is good you don't have to worry about being banned. There's a guy who type like a god with this program and I am getting the money ready to send to him
zodiac3011 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 05:16:42 AM

I will try pm me the details.
PM are sent please check your inbox
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 05:53:08 AM

but the rate here is good you don't have to worry about being banned. There's a guy who type like a god with this program and I am getting the money ready to send to him
The banning really is a problem with this, when I get unreadable catptchas i click dont know, when u do that a few times u are banned Sad

Also on your website, or no ban?

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 06:03:32 AM

The banning really is a problem with this, when I get unreadable catptchas i click dont know, when u do that a few times u are banned Sad

Also on your website, or no ban?

Whenever you are not able to read the Captcha , try to type " Black Image " or type whatever you can see it.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 06:05:30 AM

I want to work. Please send me the details Smiley
zodiac3011 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 06:24:20 AM

Hello Grin Details have been sent to your inbox please check it Grin I hope that you will be able to make a lot of money with this project
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 06:41:30 AM

Hello Grin Details have been sent to your inbox please check it Grin I hope that you will be able to make a lot of money with this project

Hi. I use a Mac and all I see on the site is windows .exe downloads.

Do you have a mac version of this software or do I have to use Virtual Machine or something similar to do this task?

Thanks a lot for your time.
deadlyunknown

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 06:55:46 AM

I want to try this, since I am desperately in need of BTC and to buy a new android phone. I hope you'll accept me. Smiley
zodiac3011 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 07:15:07 AM

Hi. I use a Mac and all I see on the site is windows .exe downloads.

Do you have a mac version of this software or do I have to use Virtual Machine or something similar to do this task?

Thanks a lot for your time.
Unfortunately, there's no macs version for this project but you can still use the website to type it!

Regards
zodiac3011
zodiac3011 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 07:17:20 AM

I want to try this, since I am desperately in need of BTC and to buy a new android phone. I hope you'll accept me. Smiley
Hello and welcome to this thread Grin everyone can join this project of course! Details are sent to your inbox please check it as soon as possible to learn more about this opportunity to earn Grin

Regards
zodiac3011
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: