Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:45:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Catpcha Typing Job! Easy $2-$5/day  (Read 26676 times)
zodiac3011 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 05:05:14 AM

This seems interesting business and I like to know more about it and ensure if it ethical and we are not doing any fake job. Thanks Smiley

Don't worry buddy , it is not a fake business or project where you will not get paid for your done work.  Its a 100 % legit and paying work. Many people's around Internet are making more than 25000 INR per month with this program.  And its their main source of income to maintain their expenses of household.

Sure, send me the login ill try it out.
Pm has just been sent Grin please check your inbox to learn more about the chance to earn
croato

Activity: 616

1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 07:33:59 AM

Well, i have few free hours every day, so i would give a shot to this. PM me with details if you need more participants.
Pkzone

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

I2VPN Lead developer.Antidote to 3-letter agencies

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 08:34:46 AM

I am interested too.

zodiac3011 (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 12:06:37 PM

Well, i have few free hours every day, so i would give a shot to this. PM me with details if you need more participants.
I have just sent you PM. You can find all the details in it Grin
zodiac3011 (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 12:07:08 PM

I am interested too.
Thank you for your interest Grin I have sent you the details. Please check it as soon as possible
dario-dsa

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:49:08 PM

i am interested to do.
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:52:44 PM

Have done such work before on another website were I had to download a software. this software was chrashing all the time on windows 7 and because of that reason I got banned and not been paid. Is this software more stable and don't crash all the time. When it work really good I'll possible try it out when possible.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 10:07:04 PM

Have done such work before on another website were I had to download a software. this software was chrashing all the time on windows 7 and because of that reason I got banned and not been paid. Is this software more stable and don't crash all the time. When it work really good I'll possible try it out when possible.
This software is much better and easy for work on Windows 7 just because of this you have very few chances of banning and work without payment you can start this work
zodiac3011 (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 10:27:16 PM

Hello Grin I understand your worries but with this project you don't have to worry about that at all Grin you can type either in the software or in the website and even if you get banned you will still get paid! And I will create for you another account Grin I will send you the details soon Grin
zodiac3011 (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 10:28:38 PM

i am interested to do.
PM will be sent soon please check you inbox when you are online Grin
zodiac3011 (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 10:31:52 PM

This software is much better and easy for work on Windows 7 just because of this you have very few chances of banning and work without payment you can start this work
Thank you for helping me clarify about this project Grin Really appreciate your help Grin

Regards
zodiac3011
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 10:42:06 PM

Thanks for your answer possible I'll give it a try sounds good so far.

Hello Grin I understand your worries but with this project you don't have to worry about that at all Grin you can type either in the software or in the website and even if you get banned you will still get paid! And I will create for you another account Grin I will send you the details soon Grin
Oke fine send me an message when it's possible to join.
zodiac3011 (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 10:44:13 PM

Thanks for your answer possible I'll give it a try sounds good so far.

Oke fine send me an message when it's possible to join.
PM are sent already please check your inbox and try it! Grin

Regards
zodiac3011
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 01:52:03 AM

Dashboard looks great much better from all the captcha site I have been before I am looking forward to work here \
I just need a two day break I just have an urgent matter to attend to but will definitely try this one
one good luck to us all  Smiley

zodiac3011 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:10:27 AM

Dashboard looks great much better from all the captcha site I have been before I am looking forward to work here \
I just need a two day break I just have an urgent matter to attend to but will definitely try this one
one good luck to us all  Smiley
Glad you like it Grin and thanks for informing me of your issue Grin Hope you will get everything resolved soon

Regards
zodiac3011
robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 12:57:26 PM

Glad you like it Grin and thanks for informing me of your issue Grin Hope you will get everything resolved soon

Regards
zodiac3011

Hi I am ready to go to work no captcha is loading when I hit start getting captcha can you please turn it on now so I can start working now,can you give me an idea when is the best time to login and start to work what is the highest payout by the worker so far this is to inspire other readers of this thread

zodiac3011 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 01:22:51 PM

Regards
zodiac3011

Hi I am ready to go to work no captcha is loading when I hit start getting captcha can you please turn it on now so I can start working now,can you give me an idea when is the best time to login and start to work what is the highest payout by the worker so far this is to inspire other readers of this thread
Hello. Unfortunately, this is weekend at the moment so the server is slower than normal. But you can try to log in and start typing again in 3-4 hours which is the fastest time of the day (but still slow on weekends)
robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 01:47:59 PM

Regards
zodiac3011

Hello. Unfortunately, this is weekend at the moment so the server is slower than normal. But you can try to log in and start typing again in 3-4 hours which is the fastest time of the day (but still slow on weekends)

yeah I also notice that brother no captcha is loading or it takes a lot of minutes for one to load tried to use the software but I need a v network software for installer can you send me the latest version so I can download it and tried the software version thanks and good luck to us

zodiac3011 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 01:56:01 PM

Regards
zodiac3011

yeah I also notice that brother no captcha is loading or it takes a lot of minutes for one to load tried to use the software but I need a v network software for installer can you send me the latest version so I can download it and tried the software version thanks and good luck to us
The software provided on the website is the latest one so I can't really do anything to help you at the moment. What you can do now is wait for 3-4 hours more I am afraid
zodiac3011 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 03:03:17 PM

bump to recruit more workers! Grin Still need some here!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: