Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:47:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get out of newbie jail while helping Bitcoin! (Info inside)  (Read 2577 times)
super3
Legendary

Activity: 1094
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2012, 01:21:51 AM

The left nav of the site needs a little work. It just goes crazy when I go over it. Perhaps activate it by a click or add a bit of a delay for the expand action.

Bitcoin Dev / Storj - Decentralized Cloud Storage. Winner of Texas Bitcoin Conference Hackathon 2014. / Peercoin Web Lead / Primecoin Web Lead / Armory Guide Author / "Am I the only one that trusts Dogecoin more than the Federal Reserve?"
BitcoinStore (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2012, 09:50:58 PM

The left nav of the site needs a little work. It just goes crazy when I go over it. Perhaps activate it by a click or add a bit of a delay for the expand action.
Good thought! I forwarded it along.

Keep the suggestions coming guys!
Jessica

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2012, 04:02:28 AM

I like this tv screen
http://content.etilize.com/Thumbnail/1017932884.jpg?noimage=logo
super3
Legendary

Activity: 1094
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2012, 11:07:41 AM

How come the site is so slow? Why only sell physical stuff? You could sell vpses and such.

Bitcoin Dev / Storj - Decentralized Cloud Storage. Winner of Texas Bitcoin Conference Hackathon 2014. / Peercoin Web Lead / Primecoin Web Lead / Armory Guide Author / "Am I the only one that trusts Dogecoin more than the Federal Reserve?"
BitcoinStore (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2012, 07:12:00 PM

How come the site is so slow? Why only sell physical stuff? You could sell vpses and such.
There are other sites that sell VPS. We sell electronics. That's our niche and what we're trying to market to people. If we offered everything, it'd be distracting.

The site is slow because it is in beta. We'll be making it much faster soon.
BitcoinStore (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2012, 01:48:31 AM

Bump
acc1dent

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 02:02:50 AM

Thanks, it is a cool store idea
Thursday

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 02:34:41 AM

Couldn't find any bookshelf speakers, or just a plain ol' optical cable.  The menu/item drop down at the top has some issues.

1AXBRFK5a8dP7z8T3gb3hvUjm2F6KYFmgS
smallbits

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 05:54:05 AM

The sites monetized, it's an attempt to drive traffic for monetary purposes to the owner.  While that's not a bad thing at all, just understand the primary driver behind any and all links.  When in doubt, right click "Copy Link location" and paste into your search bar.  Notice the ads within the site.  That will tell if if the destination is sincere, of if it's an affiliate or advertisement.  Nothing wrong with profiting, just understand what your clicking, does the site deliver useful info, then proceed. 
BitcoinStore (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2012, 06:12:38 AM

The sites monetized, it's an attempt to drive traffic for monetary purposes to the owner.  While that's not a bad thing at all, just understand the primary driver behind any and all links.  When in doubt, right click "Copy Link location" and paste into your search bar.  Notice the ads within the site.  That will tell if if the destination is sincere, of if it's an affiliate or advertisement.  Nothing wrong with profiting, just understand what your clicking, does the site deliver useful info, then proceed. 
That's an informational post about the website I'm promoting in this thread: BitcoinStore.com.

Bitcoin Magazine is not my site.

As for profiting off of Bitcoin Store... I'm pretty sure we've spent way more money that we've made. The main point of the site is not profit, but to force big players to adopt Bitcoin by means of competition.
xdrakx

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 02:51:24 PM

Awesome, just the kind of thread I was looking for to help me steal my newbie keys and break outta this prison! lol
GigaWave

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 07:17:43 PM

Asus 24IN LCD 1920X1080

http://www.bitcoinstore.com/asus-ve248h-24-quot-led-lcd-monitor-16-9-2-ms.html

CompUSA offers a rebate.
http://www.compusa.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=6804706

Also two things I looked for right away that are not listed: SSD's and Video Card's.

Have more specific categories would also be nice. Listing a $150 monitor right next to a $10,000 is not the best.  Newegg has a great format.

Whats the bonus!  Grin
binoc

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 07, 2012, 09:43:27 AM

this looks alright; http://www.bitcoinstore.com/pcslaptops/storage-devices/hard-drives/multi-interface-hard-drives/iomega-ultramax-plus-hard-drive-array-2-x-hdd-installed-2-tb-installed-hdd-capacity.html
Iomega 2TB ULTRAMAX PLUS HARD DRIVE 19.41 BTC
BitcoinStore (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2012, 10:15:05 AM

Bump!
MemoryDealers
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1052
Merit: 1155

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2012, 11:52:51 AM

Also two things I looked for right away that are not listed: SSD's and Video Card's.

We have more than 300 SSD drives in stock and ready to ship:
https://www.bitcoinstore.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=SSD

We have more than 450 Video cards in stock and ready to ship:
http://www.bitcoinstore.com/extras/system-components/video-capture-card.html

Endgame

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 12:11:38 PM

Site is looking good. Any plans to offer kindles or other e-readers?
MemoryDealers
VIP
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2012, 12:31:18 PM

Shipping costs are nowhere to be found. One must create account for that?

Currently shipping inside the USA, for normal sized items is $4.99 for orders less than $1000 and free for orders over $1000

You can see the exact rate by adding the items to your cart and putting in your zip code.

tshirtninja

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 04:28:55 PM

Site looks great!!! If you added Mitsubishi DLP's at a competitive price I think they would sell well as its the best bang for your buck per inch.
MemoryDealers
VIP
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2012, 04:49:36 PM

Site looks great!!! If you added Mitsubishi DLP's at a competitive price I think they would sell well as its the best bang for your buck per inch.

We already have lots of them:

http://www.bitcoinstore.com/catalogsearch/result/index/?e_brand_name=1443&q=DLP

tshirtninja

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 04:59:07 PM

We already have lots of them:

http://www.bitcoinstore.com/catalogsearch/result/index/?e_brand_name=1443&q=DLP

Sorry should have specified I meant the DLP projection TV's not the projectors themselves.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: