Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:02:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELL] BTC for PayPal - Preev + 15%  (Read 900 times)
smashpt (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

Wassup?

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 02:08:36 PM

Hello fellas,

I'm currently selling a few bitcoins that I got on hold for PayPal as preev price +15%.

Payment must be sended as Gift.
Only accepting trustable or reputable members. Your funds must be clean and I deserve the right to ask where they comes from.

Personal escrow isnt allowed, if you want, we'll use LocalBitcoins.

STOCK: 1.2 BTC

Hit me pm if you are interested in doing bussiness. Also looking for long-term bussiness.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
|Ocean|

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Mining Bitcoins Since 2010

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 03:59:05 PM

I will buy 100 usd bitcoin.
bilabonic

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 04:09:51 PM

So how would the procedure work ?

Someone sends you moey as GIFT to paypal, then you HOPE you will send BTC to the buyers wallet ?

Plus why would pay the extra 15% above PREEV rates when you can purchase cheaper off LBC ?

BTC - 1Ayax24aAU8c1xwAakK94DVDkm4kbfZ8Ch
smashpt (OP)

Wassup?

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:05:52 PM

So how would the procedure work ?

Someone sends you moey as GIFT to paypal, then you HOPE you will send BTC to the buyers wallet ?

Plus why would pay the extra 15% above PREEV rates when you can purchase cheaper off LBC ?

I dont hope anything. I do whats described on the description.
I'm a reputable BTC seller in another forum which I will dont mention in this topic but I could do in pm.
Aswell you never done any deal with my in the past.
SelfPaid

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:46:57 PM

Hello fellas,

I'm currently selling a few bitcoins that I got on hold for PayPal as preev price +15%.

Only accepting trustable or reputable members. Your funds must be clean and I deserve the right to ask where they comes from.

Hit me pm if you are interested in doing bussiness. Also looking for long-term bussiness.
15% is pretty steep..I tryed to sell for 15% before I got no legitimate offers all from scammers. I know i wouldnt pay that much.
smashpt (OP)

Wassup?

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 08:03:51 PM

Hello fellas,

15% is pretty steep..I tryed to sell for 15% before I got no legitimate offers all from scammers. I know i wouldnt pay that much.

People pay way more by exchanging or buying directly from LocalBitcoins, for example.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 08:10:05 PM

Hello fellas,

People pay way more by exchanging or buying directly from LocalBitcoins, for example.

but not from places like: bitbargain.co.uk!
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 08:16:25 PM

It is obviously not a good idea to send first to you, and if you say that the other person should send first because "PayPal is reversible" then you are a scammer.

As a general rule, you should only accept PayPal funds from someone who you would trust enough to send first to, however if you do choose to use escrow, then LBC escrow is really not safe and is not something that I would personally recommend using.
smashpt (OP)

Wassup?

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 08:28:29 PM

It is obviously not a good idea to send first to you, and if you say that the other person should send first because "PayPal is reversible" then you are a scammer.

As a general rule, you should only accept PayPal funds from someone who you would trust enough to send first to, however if you do choose to use escrow, then LBC escrow is really not safe and is not something that I would personally recommend using.

LOL, a guy with -14 points trying to give advices.

Just, get, out.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 08:40:04 PM

Just, get, out.
Eh not related to the topic mate, and would love if you actually answered QS's(my according to some people) concerns instead of retaliating. Forum escrows are the only ones to be trusted, 3rd party escrows can be manipulated.
#ShillingForQS
smashpt (OP)

Wassup?

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 09:12:46 PM

Just, get, out.
Eh not related to the topic mate, and would love if you actually answered QS's(my according to some people) concerns instead of retaliating. Forum escrows are the only ones to be trusted, 3rd party escrows can be manipulated.
#ShillingForQS

Thanks for the reply,
Well, I mentioned LocalBitcoins because some of my friends uses it and never had problems. Anyway I verified my account on them to test it but still didn't have done it yet
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 09:19:45 PM

i would recommend never doing a deal to buy or sell btc for paypal funds too many issues its the scammers choice stay clear
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 09:22:26 PM

Thanks for the reply,
Well, I mentioned LocalBitcoins because some of my friends uses it and never had problems. Anyway I verified my account on them to test it but still didn't have done it yet
Just look up for "LBC scam bitcointalk" on google, if you're "legit" , you'll most likely change your mind. And yeah, here too you should only use paypal with members who have at least 50 trust ratings for big amounts(0.1+).
smashpt (OP)

Wassup?

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 09:28:37 PM

Thanks for the reply,
Just look up for "LBC scam bitcointalk" on google, if you're "legit" , you'll most likely change your mind. And yeah, here too you should only use paypal with members who have at least 50 trust ratings for big amounts(0.1+).

I will have a look into it, thanks mate. All I want is good deals and long-term bussiness if possible so both can make money Smiley

i would recommend never doing a deal to buy or sell btc for paypal funds too many issues its the scammers choice stay clear

Thanks for the kind words. I might change the processor then... Does Skrill is way safe?
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 09:30:15 PM

Thanks for the kind words. I might change the processor then... Does Skrill is way safe?
Skrill's easily reversible as well.
smashpt (OP)

Wassup?

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 10:32:58 PM

Skrill's easily reversible as well.

So Sad. Any affordable processor then that makes it easy to withdraw into my bank account?
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 10:36:18 PM

Hello fellas,

Be super careful trading paypal for BTC man even to seemingly trusted users... As we all should know paypal is reversible.
I'd highly advise against it or if you are looking to sell some perhaps look to an established trader on localbitcoins.com as they likely won't fuck you over as fast as a user here on the forums. Paypal is dangerous when it comes to trading with BTC.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
smashpt (OP)

Wassup?

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 12:08:20 AM

Hello fellas,

Be super careful trading paypal for BTC man even to seemingly trusted users... As we all should know paypal is reversible.
I'd highly advise against it or if you are looking to sell some perhaps look to an established trader on localbitcoins.com as they likely won't fuck you over as fast as a user here on the forums. Paypal is dangerous when it comes to trading with BTC.

Sad The point is that on LocalBitcoins they buys even more cheap, sometimes 5% margin off. That doesn't let me make a long-term bussiness...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: