Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:56:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Try Now >>>] BTCOxygen.com - PPS | 2% fee | Stratum | Auto-Payout  (Read 40982 times)
wknight
Legendary

Activity: 889
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin calls me an Orphan

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2012, 06:54:07 PM

He has been asked to leave #ozcoin multiple times yet he continues to harrass people in the channel. Does anyone really want to be part of a pool proxy like this?

[12:42] * BTC||Oxygen (~kvirc@tsn85-159-236-209.dyn.nltelcom.net) has joined #ozcoin
[12:42] <BTC||Oxygen> <+Blaksmith> not since you used the ban hammer on him earlier... at least not that I can tell
[12:42] <BTC||Oxygen> You cant be sure
[12:42] * BTC||Oxygen (~kvirc@tsn85-159-236-209.dyn.nltelcom.net) has left #ozcoin

Anyone supporting this pool proxy is a fool. This child cannot be trusted.

Mining Both Bitcoin and Litecoin.
Blaksmith

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2012, 07:20:55 PM

I would like to point out, that BTCOxygen has been banned from Ozcoin, and it has been stated before that he is not welcome there.

Just today, He proved that he is violating the TOS of Freenode, and is being dishonest about abiding by the ruling by Graet to stay out of ozcoin.

Here is proof.

Dec 09 13:55:59 <abracadabra>   is WeMineBitcoins btcoxygen?
Dec 09 13:56:00 <Graet> [01:39:31] * ChanServ has kicked WeMineBitcoins|1 from #bitminter (User is banned from this channel)
Dec 09 13:56:04 <Graet> yes

Dec 09 14:02:28 <Graet> you know in 18 months of operation THREE people have been banned from this chanel? doesnt being only the 3rd person ma
ke you think?
Dec 09 14:02:37 <Graet> please leave
Dec 09 14:02:46 *       WeMineBitcoins (~WeMineBit@web.sinexdigitalrecovery.com) has left #ozcoin

Dec 09 14:03:55 *       WeMineBitcoins (~WeMineBit@web.sinexdigitalrecovery.com) has joined #ozcoin
Dec 09 14:04:04 <WeMineBitcoins>        Graet: Please look pm
Dec 09 14:04:30 <Graet> which bit of <Graet> i actually am awake at 3am to work on my pool, not go over this shit again do you not understand?
Dec 09 14:04:31 <Graet> ffs
Dec 09 14:04:33 <abracadabra>   so his excuse about being on other channels is b.s.
Dec 09 14:04:37 <WeMineBitcoins>        abracadabra: You was on #bitcoin
Dec 09 14:05:05 <WeMineBitcoins>        abracadabra: You rank #6 in bitcoin
Dec 09 14:05:05 *       WKNiGHT sets ban on *!*WeMineBit@web.sinexdigitalrecovery.com
Dec 09 14:05:05 *       WKNiGHT has kicked WeMineBitcoins from #ozcoin (WeMineBitcoins)

Dec 09 14:18:07 *       Guest711234 (~WeMineBit@gdrpmi.208-53-158-116.dyn.lakeshoretel.com) has joined #ozcoin

Dec 09 15:08:57 <Guest711234>   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=127815.msg1388801#msg1388801
Dec 09 15:08:59 <ozbot> [70 GH/s] BTCOxygen.com - Pure PPS=Guaranteed Profits, Stratum=ASIC Ready

Dec 09 16:36:03 *       Blaksmith sets ban on *!*WeMineBit@*.208-53-158-116.dyn.lakeshoretel.com
Dec 09 16:36:03 *       Blaksmith has kicked Guest711234 from #ozcoin (Guest711234)
Dec 09 16:37:31 *       Blaksmith sets ban on $r:*WeMineB*

Fast forward to today:

Dec 13 13:39:55 <abracadab>     Did btc o2 reappear
Dec 13 13:40:45 <Blaksmith>     not since you used the ban hammer on him earlier... at least not that I can tell

Dec 13 13:42:05 *       BTC||Oxygen (~kvirc@tsn85-159-236-209.dyn.nltelcom.net) has joined #ozcoin
Dec 13 13:42:07 <BTC||Oxygen>   <+Blaksmith> not since you used the ban hammer on him earlier... at least not that I can tell
Dec 13 13:42:13 <BTC||Oxygen>   You cant be sure
Dec 13 13:42:22 *       BTC||Oxygen (~kvirc@tsn85-159-236-209.dyn.nltelcom.net) has left #ozcoin

I will let our logs show proof that BTCOxygen is being sneaky, and violating the TOS of Freenode, by not staying out of the channel when he has been asked to leave, and has been banned under many IP addresses.  Here are a few of them:

*@208-53-159-116.dyn.lakeshorehotel.com
*@web.sinexdigitalrecovery.com
*@*.torontoinet.com

As you can tell, He is bouncing off of other businesses' IP to proxy into the freenode IRC network, just get around some of the bans.

"Your future is whatever you make it, so make it a good one." Dr. Emmett Brown
Donations welcome: Bitcoin: 1BLAKSMTjnME4ZJX7VzzUyEgbQYLShvqgi Catcoin: 9aw3Ttiz5yMALUm2DUj748cCHYQLatwLPz Unobtanium: uh3bjJua71jFijmz1yAB89KM8mqJEbzrek
Pool owner of: geekhash.org
Turbor
Legendary

Activity: 1022

BitMinter

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2012, 07:29:18 PM

BTCOxygen asked me too some days ago. Nothing wrong with asking imo Huh. I told him that I prefer to stay with Doc at BitMinter and he was cool with that.

Blaksmith

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2012, 07:37:12 PM

BTCOxygen asked me too some days ago. Nothing wrong with asking imo Huh. I told him that I prefer to stay with Doc at BitMinter and he was cool with that.

Asking and talking to people about joining his pool is not the issue at hand, and there is nothing wrong with asking.  The issue is that he is now going around violating the TOS of the Freenode IRC network.  If he is willing to go that far.... I'll let your minds take it from there.

Donations welcome: Bitcoin: 1BLAKSMTjnME4ZJX7VzzUyEgbQYLShvqgi Catcoin: 9aw3Ttiz5yMALUm2DUj748cCHYQLatwLPz Unobtanium: uh3bjJua71jFijmz1yAB89KM8mqJEbzrek
purelithium

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 07:42:30 PM

How do you know this isn't other people looking to besmirch his name by doing that? Where's the proof, since it's not just one IP.

Like my post? 1H7bfRYh7F89mfmFgsRCdn4awDaUHQmYqY
Blaksmith

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2012, 07:48:43 PM

How do you know this isn't other people looking to besmirch his name by doing that? Where's the proof, since it's not just one IP.

If you want to take it to the next level, I will take the time and go through all my logs, and can show him logging in using his names, from each of those IP addresses I listed, and him proving that it was him.

wknight
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2012, 08:40:25 PM

Even more problems

[12:19] * Tera-OP_ (~Tera-OP@dyn.98-139-19-46.swissinet.com) Quit
[12:19] * Tera-OP (~Tera-OP@unaffiliated/tera-op) has joined #ozcoin
[12:21] <Tera-OP> Good morning to all
[12:21] <+Blaksmith> morning Tera-OP
[12:22] <Tera-OP> morning BlackSmith
[12:22] <Tera-OP> Can i buy some iron?

Lets see.. he has also been banned on #bitminter

If you like to defend him go for it. We are passing on this information to let others know how this Pool Op acts on a simple IRC network.

IXIslimIXI

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 08:52:28 PM

Even more problems

If you like to defend him go for it. We are passing on this information to let others know how this Pool Op acts on a simple IRC network.

I don't have a dog in this fight one way or another... Just watching the drama here... But, what exactly is wrong with what that person said?
IXIslimIXI

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 08:57:56 PM

If you want to take it to the next level, I will take the time and go through all my logs, and can show him logging in using his names, from each of those IP addresses I listed, and him proving that it was him.

Also, don't take this as being rude, just an outsiders observation... When you make accusations that could potentially cause someone to lose their customers or business, go ahead and provide the proof up front... That's just a polite thing to do. That way, if it turns out not to be him, he doesn't unnecessarily lose customers. Wink
Blaksmith

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2012, 09:04:01 PM

Even more problems

I don't have a dog in this fight one way or another... Just watching the drama here... But, what exactly is wrong with what that person said?

The owner of this pool, BTCOxygen, has been found harassing many miners in many different IRC channels, and has been banned from many IRC channels because of this.  He is now violating the TOS (Terms Of Service) of the Freenode IRC network, by logging on using different names / ip addresses via proxies, just to get around these bans that have been placed on them.

Also, don't take this as being rude, just an outsiders observation... When you make accusations that could potentially cause someone to lose their customers or business, go ahead and provide the proof up front... That's just a polite thing to do. That way, if it turns out not to be him, he doesn't unnecessarily lose customers. Wink

Not taking that comment as rude. Smiley That is why I did provide what I thought would be enough information in my first post on this issue, and offered that if more information is needed, I will go through my logs and connect the dots for others if needed.

IXIslimIXI

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 09:26:59 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2012, 09:48:03 PM by IXIslimIXI

Even more problems

The owner of this pool, BTCOxygen, has been found harassing many miners in many different IRC channels, and has been banned from many IRC channels because of this.  He is now violating the TOS (Terms Of Service) of the Freenode IRC network, by logging on using different names / ip addresses via proxies, just to get around these bans that have been placed on them.

Not taking that comment as rude. Smiley That is why I did provide what I thought would be enough information in my first post on this issue, and offered that if more information is needed, I will go through my logs and connect the dots for others if needed.

So the issue with the above quoted IRC chat is that he (or someone) was harassing someone by asking if they could buy some Iron because their name is blacksmith? lol... personally I feel that particular scenario may be a little sensitive. I suppose I would possibly have a hair trigger also if I had to deal with someone continuing to annoy me like that...

But, with all this being said... One would have to be VERY stupid to continue with this behavior when they are currently being called out on the exact thing in their thread which is supposed to bring them profit... So, either it isn't him and someone is doing a damn good job of hurting him financially... Or it is him and he is the most retarded person to ever touch a keyboard... Or he's twelve.
Blaksmith

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2012, 09:32:06 PM

Even more problems

So the issue with the above quoted IRC chat is that he (or someone) was harassing someone by asking if they could by some Iron because their name is blacksmith? lol... personally I feel that particular scenario may be a little sensitive. I suppose I would possibly have a hair trigger also if I had to deal with someone continuing to annoy me like that...

But, with all this being said... One would have to be VERY stupid to continue with this behavior when they are currently being called out on the exact thing in their thread which is supposed to bring them profit... So, either it isn't him and someone is doing a damn good job of hurting him financially... Or it is him and he is the most retarded person to ever touch a keyboard... Or he's twelve.

The quote about the iron is actually completely irrelevant.  That was the latest username / IP address that was found out to be him. 

wknight
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2012, 09:37:32 PM

Its just the constant harassment is what I was pointing out. Sorry I should have been more forthcoming.

IXIslimIXI

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 09:58:21 PM

Its just the constant harassment is what I was pointing out. Sorry I should have been more forthcoming.

I can understand that... Children are difficult to deal with.
BitcoinOxygen (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2012, 10:46:19 PM

It seems someone else has been using my nick on the irc channels.

[20:53:45] Logging in as BTCOxygen!kvirc :BTCOxygen
[20:53:45] No way to login as 'BTCOxygen': the server said '433: Nickname is already in use.'
[20:53:45] Trying to use 'BTCOxygen' as nickname
[20:53:45] No way to login as 'BTCOxygen': the server said '433: Nickname is already in use.'
[20:53:45] Trying to use 'BTCOxygen|1' as nickname
[20:53:46] Login operations complete, happy ircing!
[20:53:46] Welcome to the freenode Internet Relay Chat Network BTCOxygen|1

No idea why or who is doing this -- but someone has been trying to mudsling for sometime. Graet had a conversation with me sometime earlier before this saga started and he told me that I was contacting people on his channel to join my pool. I told him that I did not and was only PMing on the public channels #bitcoin, #bitcoin-mining, #cgminer, etc. After that abracadabra came to this thread trying to be negative about my pool.

I am using a VPN to connect to irc so it is not surprising to see whoever is impersonating my nick using the same ip addresses.

I can only conclude that this drama is being carried out to hurt my pool. Else, why is the following posted on my thread:
Does anyone really want to be part of a pool proxy like this?

BTCOxygen PPS Mining Pool 2% Fee  <<<  Join Now
wknight
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2012, 11:03:08 PM

Ohhh dont give me that crap. You got called out on this forum and now your covering your ass. You where asked to leave many times even after you where banned you continued.

Nice try kid. Now live with your mistakes because of continued harassment.

No idea why or who is doing this -- but someone has been trying to mudsling for sometime. Graet had a conversation with me sometime earlier before this saga started and he told me that I was contacting people on his channel to join my pool. I told him that I did not and was only PMing on the public channels #bitcoin, #bitcoin-mining, #cgminer, etc. After that abracadabra came to this thread trying to be negative about my pool.

I am using a VPN to connect to irc so it is not surprising to see whoever is impersonating my nick using the same ip addresses.

I can only conclude that this drama is being carried out to hurt my pool. Else, why is the following posted on my thread:

BitcoinOxygen (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2012, 11:19:00 PM

Sorry, I am not interested in continuing this conversation with you. I am not in your channel #ozcoin either.

Ohhh dont give me that crap. You got called out on this forum and now your covering your ass. You where asked to leave many times even after you where banned you continued.

Nice try kid. Now live with your mistakes because of continued harassment.

BTCOxygen PPS Mining Pool 2% Fee  <<<  Join Now
wknight
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2012, 11:20:20 PM

Congrats BTCOxygen for getting banned in #btcguild also.. wow man your batting 100. Maybe when you decided to continue to harass us on IRC you forgot that we would bring it right back to your front door.

wknight
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2012, 11:22:51 PM

Sorry, I am not interested in continuing this conversation with you. I am not in your channel #ozcoin either.

Ohhh whats wrong.. now that the tables have turned you dont like it? Maybe you should have thought about that before you continued to cause problems.

abracadabra

Activity: 956
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 11:26:09 PM

BTCOxygen has been asked not to return to a couple of irc channels for whatever reason.
He failed to comply. A ban was set in place.
He has evaded the multiple bans set in place by using proxies.

This is all that needs to be discussed.

Anyone that's used irc for more than a couple of weeks should understand what an irc channel ban means. An individual that does not understand simple irc rules and etiquette and has to harass multiple respected and well known pool operators is not one that I would personally want to support by mining at a pool that they run.

Take the events that have transpired and make your decision whether or not to mine here.  Good luck to those that continue.  I am hoping that BTCOxygen is just a newbie to irc and doesn't understand what a ban means. If BTCOxygen respects the bans that have been set in place, there need be no further discussion of this matter.  If he decides to continue to circumvent the bans, I am fairly confident that various individuals will ensure that the community know about his behavior.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: