Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:06:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Try Now >>>] BTCOxygen.com - PPS | 2% fee | Stratum | Auto-Payout  (Read 40982 times)
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2012, 11:27:05 PM

PPS?  Check.

Stratum?  Check.

Low fee?  Check.

Works great.  What a nice pool!

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Turbor
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

BitMinter

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2012, 04:36:35 PM

No idea why or who is doing this -- but someone has been trying to mudsling for sometime. Graet had a conversation with me sometime earlier before this saga started and he told me that I was contacting people on his channel to join my pool. I told him that I did not and was only PMing on the public channels #bitcoin, #bitcoin-mining, #cgminer, etc. After that abracadabra came to this thread trying to be negative about my pool.

I think you lie when you say that you were contacting people only on public channels. I asked a question in #bitminter and you sent me a PM right after that.

purelithium

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 07:03:34 PM

There is a lot of animosity and accusations being thrown around. I see no proof that this is the actual BTCOxygen pool operator "harassing" people on irc, I only see someone using that nickname. As others have said in this thread, there are two options BTCOxygen is working against his own best interests to circumvent irc bans and bother people to no discernible advantage and, more likely someone is posing as the pool operator to immaturely sabotage his character.

Like my post? 1H7bfRYh7F89mfmFgsRCdn4awDaUHQmYqY
abracadabra

Activity: 956
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 08:56:06 PM

There is a lot of animosity and accusations being thrown around. I see no proof that this is the actual BTCOxygen pool operator "harassing" people on irc, I only see someone using that nickname. As others have said in this thread, there are two options BTCOxygen is working against his own best interests to circumvent irc bans and bother people to no discernible advantage and, more likely someone is posing as the pool operator to immaturely sabotage his character.

That is your opinion, and you are certainly welcome to it. But you are incorrect on both.  Wink
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2012, 09:27:25 AM

I had some trouble loading the 'my workers' tab and reported the issue.   Angry

Dood got right on it and now the site is snappy as a tweeking turtle, whatever that means.   Tongue

And rejects are a thing of the past, thx to stratum.  Hooray for everything!   Cool

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
purelithium

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 03:26:15 PM

Major connection issues right now, looking at pool stats, everyone is having the same problems.

BitcoinOxygen (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2012, 04:58:56 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2012, 02:09:12 PM by BitcoinOxygen

Major connection issues right now, looking at pool stats, everyone is having the same problems.
I am having some issues with the server. It has been going down repeatedly. Working on it. Will post here when done.

Thanks for the patience.

EDIT: Issue fixed.

BTCOxygen PPS Mining Pool 2% Fee  <<<  Join Now
IXIslimIXI

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 12:44:02 AM

It seems like there is a lot of Drama on this site and full of people telling other people how wrong they are. I don't understand what all the hatred is about. Keep it simple, if someone has done something wrong, by all means, call them out and BRING PROOF. If you just dislike someone then keep it to yourself or out of their threads, especially one concerning their business. Seriously people, let's try and be mature adults here. This behavior is not helpful to the community and is generally pathetic.
stoppots

Activity: 271

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 07:09:22 AM

I would like to request a manual payout username is the same used here

thanks
Blaksmith

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2012, 07:55:28 AM

It seems like there is a lot of Drama on this site and full of people telling other people how wrong they are. I don't understand what all the hatred is about. Keep it simple, if someone has done something wrong, by all means, call them out and BRING PROOF. If you just dislike someone then keep it to yourself or out of their threads, especially one concerning their business. Seriously people, let's try and be mature adults here. This behavior is not helpful to the community and is generally pathetic.

I never mentioned that I disliked BTCOxygen.  As a matter of fact we have had a few good chats.  I did bring proof, but apparently not enough proof for some... Not everyone will ever think that it is enough proof for whatever situation arises, which may be true in some cases, and may be too much overwhelming proof in other cases.

Ever since the blowup here in the forums, he has not been to #ozcoin (or at least made himself know that he is in there).  Thank you for abiding by the Freenode TOS.  Who knows, maybe in the future, your ban may be removed, but that may take some time.

I do wish you good luck in your Proxy Pool BTCOxygen. 

Cheers,
Blaksmith

"Your future is whatever you make it, so make it a good one." Dr. Emmett Brown
Donations welcome: Bitcoin: 1BLAKSMTjnME4ZJX7VzzUyEgbQYLShvqgi Catcoin: 9aw3Ttiz5yMALUm2DUj748cCHYQLatwLPz Unobtanium: uh3bjJua71jFijmz1yAB89KM8mqJEbzrek
Pool owner of: geekhash.org
BitcoinOxygen (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2012, 09:04:12 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2012, 09:19:10 AM by BitcoinOxygen

I would like to request a manual payout username is the same used here

thanks

Payment Sent

Regards.

purelithium

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 09:46:17 PM

I wonder what happened to all the users? I'm the top hasher with 2.4 Gh/s? Also payouts have slowed down. I'm double my threshold and it's been almost 2 days since a payment.

BitcoinOxygen (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2012, 07:39:27 PM

I wonder what happened to all the users? I'm the top hasher with 2.4 Gh/s? Also payouts have slowed down. I'm double my threshold and it's been almost 2 days since a payment.

Many miners seem to have left for the holiday season. You should have got a payment by now. I got busy with working on upgrades to the site. Watch for an announcement soon.

purelithium

View Profile
December 26, 2012, 05:22:56 PM

Sounds good!

I just wanted to make sure you adjust the fee according to the difficulty, because according to the FAQ post in the beginning of the thread, the PPS price is a fixed amount. It should be somewhere in the region of 0.00000822247... if adjusted to difficulty, not the 0.00000726963... quoted in the FAQ post.

Thanks!

regular

Activity: 297

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 07:38:55 AM

I have been at payout threshold under this same username and it hasn't paid out yet.  Is the pool still working?
BitcoinOxygen (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2012, 11:28:48 AM

I have been at payout threshold under this same username and it hasn't paid out yet.

Your payment has been paid out.

Is the pool still working?

Yes, currently i am working on adding some new features and will announce on this thread soon.

Regards
BitcoinOxygen

BitcoinOxygen (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2012, 11:29:37 AM

Sounds good!

I just wanted to make sure you adjust the fee according to the difficulty, because according to the FAQ post in the beginning of the thread, the PPS price is a fixed amount. It should be somewhere in the region of 0.00000822247... if adjusted to difficulty, not the 0.00000726963... quoted in the FAQ post.

Thanks!

FAQ post updated

Regards
BitcoinOxygen

Mysticperson

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 02:41:50 PM

pool down?
purelithium

View Profile
December 31, 2012, 07:19:02 PM

After using this pool and firing about 2.8GH/s at it for the past 3 weeks, I've got a few suggestions:

Website: I'm sure as you know, the site feels half-finished. Examples: 24h earnings (coming soon) and the instant payout not functioning. I would like to see some additional personal stats and pool-wide stats added. Personal stats that I would like to see are the planned 24h earnings, lifetime earned, and a payout history. Pool-wide stats that would be nice to see is a (nearly)instantaneous recording of the current pool hashing speed in addition to different graphs showing the pool speed, top 10 lifetime shares, etc.

Pool itself: Stratum is great, but why stick with the one protocol? I'd like to see GBT implementation as well.

For payouts: The payout system is flawed. You've mentioned it is run every 6 hours previously in this thread, but in practice I see this is not true. I've seen my payments sent out at approximately 24h intervals, despite the autopayout threshold being broken many times over. I have my threshold set low because I am not confident in the payment system of the pool, so I have it low to pay me my due shares as often as possible, so I'm not left without my true earnings. You need to improve the payout cycle, and tell users how and when it will pay out, and make sure the system actually does what you say it does.

The pool is a good start, but I'd like to see more from it.

juhakall

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 31, 2012, 10:05:40 PM

I also have my payout threshold set to 0.01 BTC, but haven't received a payment even though my balance has been over that for weeks. I know that amount is very low and might not be sensible to pay out, but if that's really the case, you should clearly state what the minimum payment threshold is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: