Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:47:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Electrum.exe not starting, any help?  (Read 1488 times)
NestEggNessy (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 03:41:48 PM

I've been using the Electrum wallet over the past month or so with no troubles but the other day it wouldn't connect to the servers. I opened the wallet yesterday and it gave me a "connection problems" error at the bottom right and it wouldn't display any of my funds or history. I tried switching servers and restarting the client but nothing happened.

Finally i just restarted my rig and tried running electrum but now it wont even open. It shows up in my processes everytime even indicating cpu is diverting attention to it, but its not visible anywhere else.

Anyone had a similar problem?

Send tips/spare change/payment for crazy videos over here 1FCFaPA6XESaQnJNVYYy458HLa44N3Lxth
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NestEggNessy (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 09:15:06 PM

More or less solved it on my own. Updated electrum on my windows machine to try to get it running but i gave up, installed electrum on my ubuntu machine and retrieved my wallet from the seed.

Send tips/spare change/payment for crazy videos over here 1FCFaPA6XESaQnJNVYYy458HLa44N3Lxth
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: