Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:39:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.4 BTC LOAN NEEDED  (Read 590 times)
IamSara (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:43:11 PM

Hey mates, I'm new member here. Please, I need a loan of 0.4 BTC and would pay back in 4days.

Collateral   -     My Chase bank Debit Card containing $150 with the full details.

Any interested person should please respond here or pm me.

Thanks!
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:47:45 PM

Bank debit card is not a valid collateral at all. If the lender do so, you can block the card easily after getting loan. SO, provide any digital collateral you can provide to get a loan faster and easier. Otherwise, you will start getting a rain of negatives on your profile by established community members .

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
BlackBaron

Activity: 643
Merit: 263

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:09:14 PM

the collateral you provide for lender is not enough to cover the bitcoin amount he gave to you.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Sarahiko

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:11:25 PM

Hey mates, I'm new member here. Please, I need a loan of 0.4 BTC and would pay back in 4days.

Collateral   -     My Chase bank Debit Card containing $150 with the full details.

Thanks!

this is not a valid collateral,if its your own bank account's debit card then you can go to bank and ask for a new one claiming the old one was lost.if you have 150$ in your debitcard then why you need this loan?
you can use that money or buy bitcoins with that.
ajrah

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:24:36 PM

Thanks!

you already have $150 in your debit card, whays the need for this loan? You buy BTC using your debit card as there are exchange sites out there that accepts card

IamSara (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:27:16 PM

Thanks!

this is not a valid collateral,if its your own bank account's debit card then you can go to bank and ask for a new one claiming the old one was lost.if you have 150$ in your debitcard then why you need this loan?
you can use that money or buy bitcoins with that.

Oh thank you. I have tried so many ways to buy bitcoin with my debit care..please how can I do that?
IamSara (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:39:54 PM

Thanks!

you already have $150 in your debit card, whays the need for this loan? You buy BTC using your debit card as there are exchange sites out there that accepts card

Please kindly recommend a reputable and trusted exchanger that can accept my debit card. Many thanks
Duomo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:46:46 PM

Virwox but the fees associated with trading with it is probably pretty high. Why can't' you just link up your bank account ? It's just a routing and account number.
ajrah

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:49:21 PM

Collateral   -     My Chase bank Debit Card containing $150 with the full details.

Thanks!

Please kindly recommend a reputable and trusted exchanger that can accept my debit card. Many thanks

Check this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=256771.0
That question of yours is the thread title and maybe it can help you buy Bitcoins using your debit card

reannypleas

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:23:51 PM

Your debit card doesnt have funds 120% as for covering the loan in case you default. Moreover debit card is not a valid collateral.

IamSara (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:40:35 PM

Your debit card doesnt have funds 120% as for covering the loan in case you default. Moreover debit card is not a valid collateral.

Please what else can I use as collateral? Thanks
SelfPaid

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:41:29 PM

Thanks!

A bank debit card is not suitable for collateral. No one will give you a loan under the circumstances that your account is new and your asking for to much of a loan. You may get lucky with 1/2$ but other than that you should withdraw the money from your bank and find someone to do a cash deposit for you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: