Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:42:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm newbie, few question inside  (Read 1336 times)
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 03:37:30 AM

Hi guys,
I wanna ask if how to earn a bitcoin except on promoting a website(signiture campaign)
Like on faucet that you can earn few satoshi's but it's just a cents
Can share your secrets that you can earn fast and easy?
or doing a long term project that you can earn lots of bitcoin if you do it successfull.
Please share your secrets..

Trading is my method, but I sometimes gamble just for fun. because trading really have to be clever in analyzing the coins, I was still learning and sometimes lost on trade.

in fact to earn fast and easy? I think only the signature campaign in my opinion.

The highest-paying signature campaigns end up resulting in a payment of MAYBE $30/month for a few hours of work. You can make MUCH more in the real world. I have no idea where "fast and easy" comes from when it's anything but.

I can get 30-45$/month in the signature campaign, it was small enough for living expenses. but you have to work smart, like playing trading. I can at least make more than $50/month. so I do not have to work outside, if at home better and closer to family and each day meet the family:)

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 04:06:24 AM

Hi guys,
I wanna ask if how to earn a bitcoin except on promoting a website(signiture campaign)
or doing a long term project that you can earn lots of bitcoin if you do it successfull.

Trading is my method, but I sometimes gamble just for fun. because trading really have to be clever in analyzing the coins, I was still learning and sometimes lost on trade.

in fact to earn fast and easy? I think only the signature campaign in my opinion.

The highest-paying signature campaigns end up resulting in a payment of MAYBE $30/month for a few hours of work. You can make MUCH more in the real world. I have no idea where "fast and easy" comes from when it's anything but.

I can get 30-45$/month in the signature campaign, it was small enough for living expenses. but you have to work smart, like playing trading. I can at least make more than $50/month. so I do not have to work outside, if at home better and closer to family and each day meet the family:)

Trading can be a 2way street though.  For everyone who sold and got the gain someone else bought the coin.  I know it's not quite that simple with values that can go up.  But a lot lose in alt coins.

You really need some great research, or info that a coin has something special to invest.  I personally like BTC as it's pretty stable. Most alt coins are not that stable.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 07:56:33 AM

It's not fast, but it's easy if your alternative job is physical work instead of sitting at a desk. I would have to agree that there is no easy way to get bitcoin, bitcoin is money after all. 

A newbie account cannot earn that kind of money by posting. For newbie, there are not many good options.

buy an account then, it's permitted, you only need a senior, no need to wast money on hero, or even a full member with a potential activity of a senior will do the trick and it will cost much less
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 09:31:21 AM

Hi guys,

Trading can be a 2way street though.  For everyone who sold and got the gain someone else bought the coin.  I know it's not quite that simple with values that can go up.  But a lot lose in alt coins.

You really need some great research, or info that a coin has something special to invest.  I personally like BTC as it's pretty stable. Most alt coins are not that stable.
yes you are right I need some great research every play coins, because there are a lot of unexpected things in it. like the latter case, that they premine coins were stolen so the price becomes 10 sat from 2k sat.

but I also like to trade bitcoin Smiley

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
bctmke

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 10:43:39 PM

I've spent a ton of time much like you doing my research and everyone has nailed it.

There's no quick/easy way at all to earn.

Faucets - slow / tedious unless you are a great marketer and can find a TON of referrals.  Then you might make a few bucks a month.
Gambling - can have great upside, and major downsides.  This is an easy way to lose any BTC you may have earned.  I stay away outside of some sports betting.
Sig. Campaigns - participate in the forum.  Try to provide actual useful information.  Avoid the trolls.  You can earn some lunch money on occasion if you aren't spamming.
Trading - much like gambling it can have great upside and large downsides.  With appropriate research and experience however you can mitigate the downsides.
Sell your services - do you have skills (usually in the tech field?)  Do some research, it's like you can find freelance work paying in BTC.  This might be the safest with the highest upside.  It does require work

I'd like to mention mining.  Its VERY hard to get any real hash rate for mining without laying out a large amount of cash.  But if you have some cash laying around and are willing to spend it and are in BTC for the long term.  You just have to plan on the BTC price increasing over time so that anything you mine now is worth much more later.  BUT you do have to take into account what you're spending on hardware and electricity as it is possible you'll end up not making enough to cover costs.

NXS is on the move!   Come subscribe to our subreddit  https://www.reddit.com/r/nexusearth/
Come mine NXS at http://nxsminingpool.com
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 11:26:05 PM

Hi guys,

Where do you live where $50 is enough for a month? I had looked in the past but the cheapest I could find was ~1400/mo for a decent living.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 12:46:48 AM

Hi guys,

Where do you live where $50 is enough for a month? I had looked in the past but the cheapest I could find was ~1400/mo for a decent living.

I think he's talking like 3rd world countries.  There are some that honesty a small amount of money might make you feel rich at.  But they can be FAR less then 1400 a month for decent living.  I'm guessing your talking about pretty developed country for 1400.

If you need more info it might sound stupid but look at those add's on tv.  Where it's like save a kid for what a cup of cofee costs a day.  Or places with factories of people doing jobs for very little pay, sadly things like sweat shops.  It's places like that where 50 dollars might be huge.  But if in US or lot of countries... yes 50 dollars wont get you much and run out much quicker then a month.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 01:14:26 AM

Hi guys,

I think he's talking like 3rd world countries.  There are some that honesty a small amount of money might make you feel rich at.  But they can be FAR less then 1400 a month for decent living.  I'm guessing your talking about pretty developed country for 1400.

If you need more info it might sound stupid but look at those add's on tv.  Where it's like save a kid for what a cup of cofee costs a day.  Or places with factories of people doing jobs for very little pay, sadly things like sweat shops.  It's places like that where 50 dollars might be huge.  But if in US or lot of countries... yes 50 dollars wont get you much and run out much quicker then a month.

Even cheaper places in China are much more than the 50. India and others as well. Wondering where he's from. He's got Internet so can't be too bad.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Cortive

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 01:19:36 AM

Some countries have really low living standards, I'm not surprised he's paying that.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 03:44:07 AM

Hi guys,

I think he's talking like 3rd world countries.  There are some that honesty a small amount of money might make you feel rich at.  But they can be FAR less then 1400 a month for decent living.  I'm guessing your talking about pretty developed country for 1400.

If you need more info it might sound stupid but look at those add's on tv.  Where it's like save a kid for what a cup of cofee costs a day.  Or places with factories of people doing jobs for very little pay, sadly things like sweat shops.  It's places like that where 50 dollars might be huge.  But if in US or lot of countries... yes 50 dollars wont get you much and run out much quicker then a month.

Even cheaper places in China are much more than the 50. India and others as well. Wondering where he's from. He's got Internet so can't be too bad.

There are still some places with internet cafe's or such.  Internet is normally a sign of better living (as it really is a luxury).  But some places like internet cafe's do exist in not so great places. 

Look at some MMO's out there people play them all day and sell items/money etc.   But they might consider that work.  I still don't think faucet is enough for anywhere.  But it is uprising some of the way's some have found to survive.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: