Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:22:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitinstant>ZipZap>? No coins after 24 hours.  (Read 3234 times)
HabitualBeatsCamp (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 04:36:25 PM

Hello..  As you can see, this is my first post to the forums..  But I am not new to "forums" so to speak.

i have purchased Bit-coins through Bitinstant Many times, and have never had anything but great experiences with them. But recently (about 24 hours ago) I have been having an issue. I made a payment at CVS, like I usually do for what turned out to be 37 bitcoins. I chose to have it sent to a bitcoin address on a desktop wallet that has never had any issues.
I have not received any of my bitcoins to this address. I have checked multiple times to make sure that the bitcoin adresses match up on the order invoice.  i have e-mails saying that everything is kosher.

but the blockchain.info site says that no transactions have been made using the adress i provided.

has anyone else had this issue recently?  i e-mailed support twice in the past 24 hours since i made the transaction. i dont know if they are having an extra long weekend?  i also called and left a message, and am awaiting some sort of reply.

i am usually not that impatient, but this is unusual for bitinstant.  they have always been really cool with me in the past few months i have been dealing with them.

dirtyBizcuit

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 06:59:32 PM

yea dude , go read my post "why cant i get a rep". Ive used them for a while now never had any complaints or issues, infact i couldnt have asked for more. but ive noticed the passed three or four times ive used them, ive had a problem.. i belive they where having issues a week or two back that was effecting all of the transactions from what i understand, or so they say anyway, Cause in the handful of times ive used them to get BTC since these issues have been goin on, its like every two times theres a problem, the thrid transaction goes off with out a hitch.

Im very upset about this because the measly 4 coins i needed , i needed three days ago Angry
I just hope that our being newbs to this forum, wont affect the rate at wich a support rep, or yankee him self, gets to view these threads of ours. Best of luck my freind, you have much more on the line as of right now than i do.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4681

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 09:00:20 PM

. . .I just hope that our being newbs to this forum, wont affect the rate at wich a support rep, or yankee him self, gets to view these threads of ours. . .
Nope, newbie threads are viewed just as quickly as non-newbie threads on this forum.  I'd prefer that polite and understanding individuals get addressed first, saving the most annoying and insulting individuals for last, but unfortunately that isn't the way to world works.  For some reason, most businesses prefer to respond to the loudest most annoying and obnoxious individuals first, forcing the polite and patient customers to wait extra long.  Not sure how BitInstant handles it, but perhaps they'll just address the issues in the order that they receive them.
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2012, 01:12:47 AM

Hey,

I'm terribly sorry and of course we read the newbie forums.

A few of our staff including myself is in china this week.

I see this is from 3 days ago, if it was resolved, please update evryone here and change the title, it hurts our SEO

If not, post your Order ID ASAP so I can resolve it.

Thanks

Charlie

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
55jonnie55

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 08:06:21 PM

Hi Charlie,

Was having a bit of a problem and was wondering if you can help. i transferred funds directly from blockchain.info's website using "cash deposit"
zipzap > bitinstant and have not recevied my funds to my wallet. when i contacted support they said it was sent to another wallet address

this is NOT my address and I only received an email from zipzap saying the payment was processed but i never received the bitinstant email or any BTC.. can you look into this for me?

please advise me on what i can do as i am pretty unsettled being that i did nothing outside of your site or blockchain.info's site. also, let me know what information you need from me.
Thanks Man
Cloudy
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2013, 07:20:40 AM

Hi Charlie,

Was having a bit of a problem and was wondering if you can help. i transferred funds directly from blockchain.info's website using "cash deposit"
zipzap > bitinstant and have not recevied my funds to my wallet. when i contacted support they said it was sent to another wallet address

this is NOT my address and I only received an email from zipzap saying the payment was processed but i never received the bitinstant email or any BTC.. can you look into this for me?

please advise me on what i can do as i am pretty unsettled being that i did nothing outside of your site or blockchain.info's site. also, let me know what information you need from me.
Thanks Man
Cloudy

Hey, please don't post the same thing in multiple forum threads. Thanks!

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

megwolfe105

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 11:54:19 PM

I am so upset. I paid at a CVS type of place by me. ZipZap received payment confirmation and sent payment notification to BitInstant. Bitstamp is not showing that I have anything in my account. I paid a lot of money. I emailed bitinstant 4 times, and I called once. ZipZap has sent 2 notifications to Bitinstant. I am incredibly dissatisfied as a first time user.
jkpfeif

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 12:01:06 AM

Same exact thing but mines a weirder; yesterday the option was available to send to BitCoin Address, which I have done three times, all with great success. Well yesterdays transaction was completed and ZipZapInc. sent me confirmation of my payment.. But I have no Coins and I have no emails with my quote id.. I'm a little concerned. Can we get some help!!
hod928

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 01:36:38 AM

it worked just fine for me today
jkpfeif

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 01:59:40 AM

Received a reply from Rachel, so still pending, but no coins.. Hod I'm extremely jealous haha sounds like my previous purchases; no flaws, until this one Sad
megwolfe105

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 02:02:30 AM

who is rachel? of course this is my first time (and only time) and this happens.
jkpfeif

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 02:04:37 AM

megwolfe she is a customer support rep. for bit instant
megwolfe105

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 02:06:12 AM

how did you get in touch with her and how can i
jkpfeif

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 02:11:16 AM

Went to contact us on their site and put in what I'm assuming is a support ticket in; be patient this is legit stuff, just being having technical difficulties these past 2 weeks
bluepoodle

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 04:26:37 PM

Worked fine for me. Got my Gox in less than 5 minutes.
jkpfeif

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 07:35:47 PM

did you read the thread title? its USD > bit coin address; which the option hasn't been available since Monday lol
AmericanGreed

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 06:23:59 PM

Just used BitInstant to purchase $500 worth of Bitcoin using CVS - mtgox.com. So far, I haven't received anything.
"Have your Bitcoin under an hour" is what it says on BitInstant's website but it seems to just be a marketing technique and far from reality.
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2013, 06:29:41 PM

Just used BitInstant to purchase $500 worth of Bitcoin using CVS - mtgox.com. So far, I haven't received anything.
"Have your Bitcoin under an hour" is what it says on BitInstant's website but it seems to just be a marketing technique and far from reality.

Its not far from anything lol, send me your order details ASAP

AmericanGreed

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 06:59:22 PM

Thank You for handling it, Yankee.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4681

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 07:02:06 PM

- snip -

The last time I looked, I thought it said "Pay for" Your Bitcoins in Under an Hour, not "Have your" bitcoin under an hour? Are you sure you read it right?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: