Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:59:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitinstant>ZipZap>? No coins after 24 hours.  (Read 3234 times)
txag09

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 07:17:21 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2013, 07:28:16 PM by txag09

I cannot send you a PM because I just created this account, but I have $2,000 USD missing from March 27. My quote id is :redacted:
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4680

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 07:24:20 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2013, 10:56:18 PM by DannyHamilton

I cannot send you a PM because I just created this account, but I have $2,000 USD missing from March 27. My quote id is :redacted:

You need to have one post before you can send a PM.

You now have one post.

You can now send the PM.
reader31

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 07:26:05 PM

Hi

I too just sent my payment via zipzap but yet to receive my vouchX coupons. Tried contacting support, but havent heard back. How do I get this resolved? thx.

tralawar

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 04:36:25 AM

I bought $500 cvs -> vouchx... received confirmation from zipzap.  no email from bitinstant.  I got my money within ten minutes the last 3 times..  so this time i did write down my order/event id and i can't trace it... support wont answer and the vouchx option is no longer available on the main site...  Support wont tell me how to track my order nor what will happen.. I want to transfer again tomorrow but have very little faith in the service at the moment.
the chief

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 04:57:03 AM

I bought $500 cvs -> vouchx... received confirmation from zipzap.  no email from bitinstant.  I got my money within ten minutes the last 3 times..  so this time i did write down my order/event id and i can't trace it... support wont answer and the vouchx option is no longer available on the main site...  Support wont tell me how to track my order nor what will happen.. I want to transfer again tomorrow but have very little faith in the service at the moment.

I'm sort of in the same boat as you. I used bitstamp for this transaction and I also received the usual emails from zip saying everything was ok. Doesn't look like that's the case though, because I have no funds on the bitstamp account which I sent them to. Still waiting for an answer, but we'll see. I haven't received any response yet.

I was hoping my first posts on this forum would be positive. Maybe some scotch and more gains on my litecoins will sooth the blow a little...
metazilla

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 05:20:33 AM

Having a similar problem. Deposited money fine, got confirmation from ZipZap, but no VouchX coupon.

You guys might want to check out this thread, looks like we're not the only ones having problems. Sad

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=128314.msg1727362

the chief

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 06:10:19 AM

Having a similar problem. Deposited money fine, got confirmation from ZipZap, but no VouchX coupon.

You guys might want to check out this thread, looks like we're not the only ones having problems. Sad

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=128314.msg1727362

That's unfortunate. After so many successful transactions with them, it didn't occur to me to have to check the forums to make sure there wouldn't be any issues before throwing my money at them. Instead, I feel it's just pissed away now somewhere between bitinstant and my bitstamp account.

Bitcoins just touched $130. Sure would have been nice to be a part of this run-up
AmericanGreed

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 08:18:50 PM

This guy "Yankee" is a horrible business man who doesn't pay any mind to his own service. It's only until people come here to complain before he handles his business properly. What's even funnier is that it's easier to reach him on this third party website than it is on his own site. I've called the number on his website for support and the voicemail says its for emergencies only. But even after that, you have to leave a message about your emergency - otherwise, leave an email for support and hope someone gets back to you in time to release your funds before Bitcoin prices soar even higher. It could be a good service but its ran like shit. I wouldn't suggest BitInstant to anyone - even if we're both New Yorkers. Your business practices suck. There's so many negative comments on here about BitInstant, we can't all be wrong.
Scroteewinks

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 02:25:44 AM

Hi, I too paid 65 to CVS and have not received my coin. It has been a little over an hour and I have confirmation of payment from ZipZap but nothing from BitInstant. Have also sent two emails to customer service but haven't heard back. I can PM my order info.
the chief

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 06:24:11 AM

My issue has been resolved, thanks for your help!
Scroteewinks

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 06:55:52 AM

My issue has also been resolved after only a few hours. Thanks for the help guys!  Smiley
damavox

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 05:35:45 AM

Huh I spent nearly $160 to using zipzap and bitinstant in ordder to purchase bitcoins for my blockchain.info address. I complete the purchase at around 5:30pm est and it is now 1:34am est the next day! This is really troubling considering I need the coins asap. Normally i do not have a problem. Just like other people i received a confirmation from zipzap saying my order was completed successfully but did not receive one from bitinstant. I will be Pming the ceo right after this post.
hatsoffmusic

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 05:07:18 PM

Hello..  As you can see, this is my first post to the forums..  But I am not new to "forums" so to speak.

i have purchased Bit-coins through Bitinstant Many times, and have never had anything but great experiences with them. But recently (about 24 hours ago) I have been having an issue. I made a payment at CVS, like I usually do for what turned out to be 37 bitcoins. I chose to have it sent to a bitcoin address on a desktop wallet that has never had any issues.
I have not received any of my bitcoins to this address. I have checked multiple times to make sure that the bitcoin adresses match up on the order invoice.  i have e-mails saying that everything is kosher.

but the blockchain.info site says that no transactions have been made using the adress i provided.

has anyone else had this issue recently?  i e-mailed support twice in the past 24 hours since i made the transaction. i dont know if they are having an extra long weekend?  i also called and left a message, and am awaiting some sort of reply.

i am usually not that impatient, but this is unusual for bitinstant.  they have always been really cool with me in the past few months i have been dealing with them.

I am having the EXACT same problem. I used blockchain as my wallet and went to walmart to complete the moneygram. Zipzap indicates they have recieved my payment but my wallet is empty and blockchain also indicates that no transactions have been made. When I go to Bitinstant to check my order status it has been stuck on "Mt.Gox loading for the past 24 hours. I have emailed them to no avail. Someone please help.

damavox

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 09:22:34 PM

I created a whole list of support tickets and all of them have now been "resolved" but i stll ahve not received a reply from bitinstant or my bitcoins!
levy42088

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 03:14:09 PM

This same issue happened to me on monday the 23rd of april!

I still haven't recieved my coins, yankee maybe you can help me, I made 2 deposits on monday, one in the AM, and when I saw that it wasn't going through, I made one later in the day.

The 2nd one was transferred without a problem, but in regards to the first, the transaction doesn't even show up on blockchain!

I did a cash deposit at duane reade to my bitcoin address.

The second problem is I do not have access to the email that I used. My email provider has been down for the past 2 days, but I did recieve an email saying the transaction went ok.

Please if you can get in touch with me, the email I can be contacted at is levy42088@gmail.com and we can try and figure it out!

Right now I am out $243.95 and no bitcoins or record on block chain to prove it Sad I do have my name, my email, and my phone number though, so please get back to me!
NotHuman

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 06:32:50 PM

Heu i am having thsame problems. it has ben three days since i have had my zipzap acount paid and bitinstant is not funding me my funds i have never had this problem and it sucks to have this type of issue i would realy like sometype of comunication with tgis place it makes me feal like I'm beeing robed of my money sucks hopfuly somone can help sort this out please help thanks if anyone has a number to bitinstant i would apricate it thanks agian
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: