Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:43:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: btcQuick.com Feedback Thread  (Read 45727 times)
shkiser

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 10:45:23 PM

Been waiting all day for membership verification. I keep going back to the FAQ just for a laugh and to read the question :

How long does it take to process the verification for my Bronze Membership?
Verification takes around 5-10minutes. We will notify you via email when your membership has been activated.

5-10 mins huh...?

First verification I sent was a bill with my name and address, after almost 8 hours it was declined. Sent another application with a scan of my State Driver's license,  and been waiting over 6 hours... God I swear the Bitcoin gods are punishing me..

Free Litecoin Faucet ---> http://ltc4you.com/?r=6840
Ascension (OP)

Activity: 457

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 11:04:45 PM

Been waiting all day for membership verification. I keep going back to the FAQ just for a laugh and to read the question :

How long does it take to process the verification for my Bronze Membership?
Verification takes around 5-10minutes. We will notify you via email when your membership has been activated.

5-10 mins huh...?

First verification I sent was a bill with my name and address, after almost 8 hours it was declined. Sent another application with a scan of my State Driver's license,  and been waiting over 6 hours... God I swear the Bitcoin gods are punishing me..

5-10 minutes is the typical time frame if google checkout instantly approves your payment. In your case your payment was not approved until 2 hours after you submitted your order. We have sent you an email regarding your membership. If you have any issues please send us an email or give us a call.
Sharpy

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 04:25:22 AM

+1 for btcQuick.com, went from signup to approved to bitcoin deposited into wallet in less than an hour.

Note: btcQuick.com showed sold out for 1฿, 2฿ and 3฿ to private key, but "Pre-Paid USD to Bitcoin's" worked fine for $40 got 0.99฿
Ascension (OP)

Activity: 457

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 08:29:10 PM

btcQuick has gone public. Do you want a piece of the pie? BitFunder Link
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2013, 07:02:34 AM

I tried to enter my cell number in the phone form but it said "please enter your phone number". Does this work for cell phones outside USA?

Landstander

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 11:29:12 PM

I've placed 5 successful orders with btcQuick. They are very responsive to inquiries. Note delivery of bitcoins can take a day or two, but this may have just been due to my order volume and being a new account. I look forward to many more purchases from them in the future!

1LnV7h5xrFQ98HNxctKaASbB4xRBccT5Gm     Thanks!
bowen151

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 01:44:29 PM

Hi ascension, I got a mail this morning saying you have more stock in. Hope you got my message earlier, id really like an update if your not too busy Wink

-Buying/Selling graphics cards every month
--Buying BTC every month £/$/€200+ wanted
---UK based re-seller of physical bitcoins  Click here to buy
cubism4nerds

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 05:11:50 AM

I've been trying to buy - but they are OOS.

Can someone walk through the precise ordering process/receipt process?

I saw that you receive a PDF containing a preloaded Key.

This Key can then be used to fund any account, right? 

Does BlockChain track such a funding? 
Landstander

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 06:31:27 AM

I've been trying to buy - but they are OOS.

Can someone walk through the precise ordering process/receipt process?

I saw that you receive a PDF containing a preloaded Key.

This Key can then be used to fund any account, right? 

Does BlockChain track such a funding? 

Last time they sent out a notice about stock they sold out in a matter of minutes, if I'm not mistaken.

You buy a bronze membership, which essentially is the verification process. You pay them $0.99 from your google wallet and upload a photo of ID.
https://www.btcquick.com/buy/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=50

You import the key into your wallet. I believe any client can do this. Worth mentioning that if you do this, either send those coins to another wallet or replace all your backups of the current wallet, as pre-import backups will not be able to spend the imported keys' coins.

the blockchain tracks all. That being said, use a mixer or two and send them to a brand new offline wallet and you should be pretty safe, I think.

cubism4nerds

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 06:49:27 AM

With all the hate for CC => BTC, what measures is BTCQuick taking to counter fraud, stolen cards, chargebacks, etc?
Landstander

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 08:34:01 PM

These guys are awesome. I placed a couple of orders yesterday during the correction which were priced near the high. Despite it being rightfully my own risk, BTCQuick personally called and spoke with me to see if I still wanted to fulfill the order. They offered to cancel my larger order in order to soften the impact of the price depreciation. They didn't have to do this, and yet they did.

You can count me as a very satisfied customer who will make all future CC BTC purchases with BTCQuick!

bitsalame
Donator

Activity: 714
Merit: 510

Preaching the gospel of Satoshi

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 04:13:11 AM

With all the hate for CC => BTC, what measures is BTCQuick taking to counter fraud, stolen cards, chargebacks, etc?
They will obviously not respond to that.
Why? How can they know if you are actually a carder trying to gather some intel about their safety measures?
csw

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 02:07:44 AM

you guys are brave for selling btc with credit cards, i just wonder what are your chargeback ratio? i used google check out before for selling
some software and their protection for non tangible goods are zero, got a decent number of sales that resulted in a chargeback later, people
got my stuff for free  Angry
about the verification, it's understandble, but for me and after have being scammed before (when someone used a copy of my id/utility bills
to make loans on my name) sending copies of my id to some unknown entity is something i'll never do again, and there are also plenty of
similar cases out there,  also imho it doesn't protect someone to get chargebacks later, you know that's really the jonh doe that lives on new
york, but nothing stops john doe do a chargeback later.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 02:09:20 AM

btcQuick is pretty trustworthy as BTC businesses go.
LGV
Copper Member

Activity: 23

I'm a SIM / eSIM tech guy now BUIDL'ng Solara.io

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 04:07:50 AM

If you have done business with us, we encourage you to leave your feedback/experience story in this thread.

Thank you for doing business with www.btcQuick.com!

Got Verified and my Coins - all easily done

Verification Backlog in MtGox and the large price spread in BIPS.me sent me to try out this service on Google Checkout

All worked - secure delivery of private key seamless and slick

LGV

LGV
Leon-Gerard Vandenberg, PEng MBA
LG@Solara.i
lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 10:40:17 PM

Hey guys not trying to dis any one here or make accusations, really I am not!

But what if they just take our coins on Bitfunder, Sell them, Give us bits as devidents to shut us up as they sell all coins... then just disappear!!

Huh

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
bitsalame
Donator

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 02:05:46 AM

Hey guys not trying to dis any one here or make accusations, really I am not!

But what if they just take our coins on Bitfunder, Sell them, Give us bits as devidents to shut us up as they sell all coins... then just disappear!!

Huh
They already took all the bitcoins already at the IPO.
Whatever is being traded in bitfunder is secondary market, which means that it is trading between You and me, btcquick doesn't see a dime. That's how it works here and in any stock exchange in the world.

That means that if they want to scam us, they can do it right now and leave with all the bitcoins they have already collected.
You can get pretty much screwed. It happened in the past, both in the "real world" so to speak and also in our bitcoin world.
It is a risk you must assess and analyze.

If you are incapable of solving your "what ifs", you are not ready for investments.
lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 02:10:19 AM

- I see....

If you are incapable of solving your "what ifs", you are not ready for investments.

- I do want to solve my whatifs and generally grow some Ball$ for investments, Hence the questions. I wanted to learn a bit Cheesy. Thank you for the info and the tip.

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
LGV
Copper Member

Activity: 23

I'm a SIM / eSIM tech guy now BUIDL'ng Solara.io

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2013, 09:42:56 AM

They will obviously not respond to that.
Why? How can they know if you are actually a carder trying to gather some intel about their safety measures?

Exactly!

LGV
Leon-Gerard Vandenberg, PEng MBA
LG@Solara.i
bitsalame
Donator

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 03:44:46 PM

- I see....

- I do want to solve my whatifs and generally grow some Ball$ for investments, Hence the questions. I wanted to learn a bit Cheesy. Thank you for the info and the tip.

It is not really about balls. That's reckless and plain gambling.
Investments are about critical thinking, information gathering and analysis. Very cold and brainy stuff.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: