Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:00:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: btcQuick.com Feedback Thread  (Read 45727 times)
csw

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 06:30:57 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2013, 06:59:34 PM by csw

It is not really about balls. That's reckless and plain gambling.
Investments are about critical thinking, information gathering and analysis. Very cold and brainy stuff.

My information gathering and analysis showed me that's a better deal to buy the bitcoins directly at bitstamp at 0.5% instead of buying them via gift cards, sms and similar sites as this one which put another fee on top of them (plus also increasing the chance of getting a scammer along the way), nothing against the profit, but if i can avoid another middlemen and be able to buy directly from the source, the choice is easy..
Duetschpire

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

bitify.com - Bitcoin Marketplace & Auction site

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2013, 10:15:20 PM

This is my experience with you:

Hi guys,

I thought I'd share my experience with you so no one else falls the way I did.

I am mining LTC but only making 2 LTC/day and wanted to buy more, I was searching for days to buy BTC or LTC online using a credit card and I found http://btcquick.com, which looked very legit as they sell you the a private key with the bitcoins loaded in it instead of transferring to your address.

I used my google account to login and used google wallet for the checkout. Although the fee is 8% higher than Gox, but I needed that bit coin to trade for LTC and I accepted to pay the $179 when it was at $160 market price

After waiting 6 hours for the payment to clear (which it does in 1 minutes), I found that logging in isnt enough and I need to buy a membership for an extra $2. I bought the membership and uploaded the verification document and my trustcloud account and waited again for the payment to clear... 24 hours and still no BTC.

I received an email stating that the membership couldn't be finalized as there must have been an issue with the document attachments and they asked me to send the validation document by email to them.... Which I did and request by BTC ASAP as it dropped $30 from the time I bought it and I could have sold it back then because that was my main aim... 4 hours after resending the verification documents I had enough and sent the yet another email stating my frustration and asking them again to process my BTC otherwise I will seek to take action... I woke up this morning and there's still no action on my account after 24 hours of sending the documents again.

Please be careful everyone, even when it looks legit, still do your research.

lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 10:26:35 PM

For anyone from btcquick who is reading this please fix this. People should not be able to checkout and pay you unless they are verified if that is what you require in order to withdraw the coins. At least a warning to make sure the customer DOES understand what they are supposed to do!

I think your coins are safe and I believe btcquick is good and not a scam or anything like this. Losing a  trade opportunity is not fun and you have the right to be frustrated if that was because BTCQuick were not clear enough about their process. I feel for you.

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
Duetschpire

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2013, 10:34:38 PM

For anyone from btcquick who is reading this please fix this. People should not be able to checkout and pay you unless they are verified if that is what you require in order to withdraw the coins. At least a warning to make sure the customer DOES understand what they are supposed to do!

I think your coins are safe and I believe btcquick is good and not a scam or anything like this. Losing a  trade opportunity is not fun and you have the right to be frustrated if that was because BTCQuick were not clear enough about their process. I feel for you.

That's exactly right, I had no clue I need to buy the membership until 6 hours into my order, now 40 hours into my order and I still have no private key or BTC

lophie

Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 10:36:29 PM

I am concerned that they would give you coins at the current rate after the verification. If that happened go red bro. You have Satoshi's blessing!

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
Ascension (OP)

Activity: 457

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 10:51:27 PM

Hi guys,

I am mining LTC but only making 2 LTC/day and wanted to buy more, I was searching for days to buy BTC or LTC online using a credit card and I found http://btcquick.com, which looked very legit as they sell you the a private key with the bitcoins loaded in it instead of transferring to your address.

I used my google account to login and used google wallet for the checkout. Although the fee is 8% higher than Gox, but I needed that bit coin to trade for LTC and I accepted to pay the $179 when it was at $160 market price

After waiting 6 hours for the payment to clear (which it does in 1 minutes), I found that logging in isnt enough and I need to buy a membership for an extra $2. I bought the membership and uploaded the verification document and my trustcloud account and waited again for the payment to clear... 24 hours and still no BTC.

I received an email stating that the membership couldn't be finalized as there must have been an issue with the document attachments and they asked me to send the validation document by email to them.... Which I did and request by BTC ASAP as it dropped $30 from the time I bought it and I could have sold it back then because that was my main aim... 4 hours after resending the verification documents I had enough and sent the yet another email stating my frustration and asking them again to process my BTC otherwise I will seek to take action... I woke up this morning and there's still no action on my account after 24 hours of sending the documents again.

Please PM me your order # and I will take a look.

Thanks,
-Ascension
Ascension (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 10:53:12 PM

This issue is being addressed with our new site which is going to be launched soon.

Thanks,
-Ascension
Duetschpire

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2013, 10:58:44 PM

Hi guys,

Please PM me your order # and I will take a look.

Thanks,
-Ascension

I just did, thanks

Duetschpire

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2013, 11:04:22 PM

I am concerned that they would give you coins at the current rate after the verification. If that happened go red bro. You have Satoshi's blessing!

Will see what will happen, when I wanted to trade LTC/BTC was sitting at 0.0225, now it's at 0.0283 LOL, lost heaps already :-)

SilentSonicBoom

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2013, 03:24:30 AM

I have done a total of 5 transactions with btcquick so far. Ascension has been helpful in these forums when needing assistance. The site has several issues as stated previously by other forum members. The processing of orders from start to finish varies. In my experience, with these few transactions, I would estimate 3-6 hours time.
  Otherwise, this site has the right idea going and I hope they can improve it. Hopefully in the future maybe offer purchases on the weekend
as well. Good luck improving the site and transactions with the end consumer.

Duetschpire

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2013, 05:37:25 AM

Ascension has been really helpful, he sorted everything out and gave me the key with the current market value, which ended up more than 1.15 BTC

Thanks for all the help Ascension! Smiley

Schrankwand

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 12:08:33 PM

Hi!

I have had my early, self-inflicted problems with btcquick, which have been totally rectified by the nice customer service!

I can absolutely recommend the service right now, I have received a substantial amount of Bitcoins for my purchase using my credit card, which is something they put themselves on the line for.

The craziest part is this one: I kept bugging customer service and Ascension, and after all was time, they apologized for the delay because "We don't normally work on the weekend."

So let me get this straight: I didn't know that and they went out of their way to get my verification and order done, in their free time.

Heads up guys. Thanks for the good business!

Bicknellski

Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 02:51:05 AM

As a small stake shareholder on BitFunder.com I am very glad to see that my small investment in BTCQuick is going into a team that CARES and SOLVES user problems by going that extra mile. As this service matures I will be buying more shares as I believe this site has what it takes to be a major player in Bitcoin.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
moneylauncher

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 06:57:34 PM

I have purchased a membership in the site
It says 30 mins to actually verify but I'm afraid it takes longer
and still i'm pending verification
salihno71

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 02:14:50 PM

How can i reset password?
Ascension (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 07:04:19 PM

Send me a PM with your First name, Last name & email address.
salihno71

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 07:51:13 AM

PMed
joffrey

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 10:22:41 AM

Hi Ascension,

I bought some BTC from your website before and actually love it, making everything easier for me. But you recently changed the way you handle orders along with your new website, and my last one seems somehow compromised. My phone number is verified, but when I received the SMS just after my order I couldn't reply at all because the sender's name is "SMS" and there is no 'from' number. Thus, I can't confirm the order and receive the bitcoins I bought.

I already sent an e-mail to Jerrod to tell him I'm confirming it, and even created a support ticket on btcQuick, but it's been 15 hours now and I didn't get any answer or update about my order. I hope you will find a solution to solve this annoying issue. Smiley

Thanks!
joffrey

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 05:20:40 PM

Hi Ascension,

I bought some BTC from your website before and actually love it, making everything easier for me. But you recently changed the way you handle orders along with your new website, and my last one seems somehow compromised. My phone number is verified, but when I received the SMS just after my order I couldn't reply at all because the sender's name is "SMS" and there is no 'from' number. Thus, I can't confirm the order and receive the bitcoins I bought.

I already sent an e-mail to Jerrod to tell him I'm confirming it, and even created a support ticket on btcQuick, but it's been 15 hours now and I didn't get any answer or update about my order. I hope you will find a solution to solve this annoying issue. Smiley

Thanks!
Just received my order, thanks!
salihno71

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 10:04:51 PM

PMed

Works now. Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: