Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:30:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: btcQuick.com Feedback Thread  (Read 45727 times)
BitNinja

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 02:19:42 AM

This is kind of a strange situation. One of my friends recently bought 2 btc from BTCquick, and got the QR code and everything seems to have worked fine. However, he has no wallet and isn't sure how to get his BTC onto sealswithclubs. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I do have a wallet that I could let him transfer into and then directly into his seals account, if that is possible. AFAIK he doesn't have coinbase or anything.
bitsalame
Donator

Activity: 714
Merit: 510

Preaching the gospel of Satoshi

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 04:58:19 AM

This is kind of a strange situation. One of my friends recently bought 2 btc from BTCquick, and got the QR code and everything seems to have worked fine. However, he has no wallet and isn't sure how to get his BTC onto sealswithclubs. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I do have a wallet that I could let him transfer into and then directly into his seals account, if that is possible. AFAIK he doesn't have coinbase or anything.

The most practical ways:
1) Download Electrum
2) OR create an ewallet account in blockchain.info

Electrum is very user friendly, way friendlier than the official client.
Just import the private key.
teck

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 12:49:05 AM

Just signed up for bitquick to give it a whirl. Does anyone know how long verification takes once id and membership fee has been paid and sent?
bitsalame
Donator

Activity: 714
Merit: 510

Preaching the gospel of Satoshi

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 02:35:47 AM

Just signed up for bitquick to give it a whirl. Does anyone know how long verification takes once id and membership fee has been paid and sent?
Please, as soon as you get confirmed let me know how long it took it for you.
I am very interested to know the average time for confirmation with btcquick.
Schrankwand

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 10:27:38 AM

Please, as soon as you get confirmed let me know how long it took it for you.
I am very interested to know the average time for confirmation with btcquick.

It took around a few hours for me at the first site, since there was a bug in the phone verification. Once that worked, it took 5 five minutes for the new site.
teck

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 04:04:45 PM

I signed up and placed the order for membership/copy of id around 3pm central time yesterday and just checked right now...Says it's still awaiting payment?? I did receive a email that payment was received from google wallet. Maybe they're backed up? Everyone seems to have gotten through it pretty quick.

Will check back in a couple hours and keep everyone posted.
Ascension (OP)

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 05:31:21 PM

I signed up and placed the order for membership/copy of id around 3pm central time yesterday and just checked right now...Says it's still awaiting payment?? I did receive a email that payment was received from google wallet. Maybe they're backed up? Everyone seems to have gotten through it pretty quick.

What is your order #?

Thanks,
-Ascension
teck

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 07:33:28 PM

What is your order #?

Thanks,
-Ascension

Order : 100236

Order date: May 28, 2013 1:07 PM PDT
Google order number: 742573539590863

Thanks.
whereismymoney13

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 04:42:17 AM

Is this a well-funded start-up or what? Even if you use Google Checkout, you'd need at least 1 business day to receive funds, gather BTC and send to paying customers. Verification seems like minimal protection against charge-backs and what's with the membership fee? Some sort of legal loophole?
salihno71

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 08:13:27 AM

Can you please check what's happening with orders 100124 and 100125? I tried to purchase the membership on 19.05. but still nothing has happened. Thanks.
GraphicImpulse

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 01:26:46 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2013, 03:43:29 PM by GraphicImpulse

Waiting on verification... need BTC ASAP... ;\

Order Number: 100260

Google Wallet Order Number: 958228299998012

teck

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 02:09:50 PM

Day 3 and I'm still waiting on verification.

Ascension (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 02:40:14 PM

Can you please check what's happening with orders 100124 and 100125? I tried to purchase the membership on 19.05. but still nothing has happened. Thanks.

Your membership was denied. Please contact customerservice@btcquick.com if oyu have any additional inquiries.
Ascension (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 02:44:35 PM

What is your order #?

Thanks,
-Ascension

Order : 100236

Order date: May 28, 2013 1:07 PM PDT
Google order number: 742573539590863

Thanks.

We just sent you an email regarding your membership application.

Thanks,
-Ascension
GraphicImpulse

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 03:43:36 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2013, 05:29:45 PM by GraphicImpulse

They said my ID "failed to upload" when I paid for membership so I emailed them another copy. Been another hour with no response. Made clear that it was extremely time sensitive....
I now see the initial membership fee payment is still "awaiting payment" hours after I paid through checkout. Kind of scary.

Thanks and cheers I suppose.

EDIT: 5 Hours after paying for verification, no progress..

EDIT2: Called the BTCQuick # and was verified in under 30 seconds. I have placed an order for 1.6 BTC and will report back here on how fast they process. I am trying to get these to win an auction that is ending soon - hope it's quick enough.. I confirmed SMS as requested after paying and confirming the order.

EDIT: Got the Bitcoins in private key form in under 30 minutes after paying. Too bad it was over 5 hours after I actually started the process. Missed the auction i was meaning to win due to this.

Overall a very intuitive and easy to use service. I can confidently say that BTCquick will purge coinbase from the world if they add bank linkage. No one wants to wait 4 days to get bitcoins when the entire premise of it is that it's FAST. They just need 1-2 more people handling customer support.

Thanks!
Ascension (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 05:54:49 PM

We are currently working on bank account integration via Google Wallet. Here is a link on how to link your bank account with google wallet. This method of payment is currently untested but it should work the same way as paying with a credit card. You will need to fund your Google Wallet account before you can make a purchase with those funds. 

Thanks,
-Ascension
Ascension (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 02:55:33 PM

I'm a verified member.

I've pucharsed some quantity of BTC many hours ago and haven't received it yet.

Please take a look fast.

BTCQuick order number: #6343

I'll keep everyone posted.

We have not received the SMS order confirmation. Until this is sent we cannot proceed with processing the order.

Thanks,
-Ascension
Ascension (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 02:57:31 PM

Well, I've just checked and the stock is empty  Sad

How can we solve this Ascension?
Refunds? I prefer to have it on BTC if possible
When is it expected for restocking?

The Stock level is based on orders placed. Since you placed an order you have already be allocated BTC in our system. We will be restocking here shortly.

Thanks,
-Ascension
Ascension (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 05:57:41 PM

We have not received the SMS order confirmation. Until this is sent we cannot proceed with processing the order.

I had replied the message with the code, the status on my phone says it has been sent. Should I use any special international code or just reply?

I've just received another message asking for confirmation (thanks if it was you), but it asks for a confirmation on order #703, my order number is #6343.

Should I accept? I'm really looking forward to put my hands on that BTC fast. I will wait for an hour, hoping you will read this in this time. If you don't appear, as this confirmation seems to cause no damage, and it was sent just after your reply here (so probably by you), I'll reply the SMS.

Fingers crossed.

We are not showing that a reply has been received. It should be a 6 digit code. Please send the code via email to customerservice@btcquick.com

Thanks,
-Ascension
Omfghaxs

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 01:03:09 AM

me too, my order (Order #6370) is stuck on payment received even though I already verified via sms.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: