Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:24:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: btcQuick.com Feedback Thread  (Read 45727 times)
Ascension (OP)

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 03:00:43 PM

Ascension

I have two orders paid and with private keys not funded since November 7 & 8!. I wrote you here, sent you PM and wrote to support, withi no answers! Can you please answer me asap?

What are your order numbers?
usbmindlink

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 06:17:10 PM

Ascension

Hoping you saw my post earlier regarding order 21047. Paid and in queue to be funded on Nov. 6.

Please help when you can.
nicopalavecino

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 06:50:50 PM

Hi, this is the fourth/fifth time I try to contact you, first by mail to customerservice@btcquick.com, second by customer support on btquick.com then by mail to Jerrod via Google Wallet, other via Google+.

On Sunday Oct 27 I tried to buy some BTC, but my credit card (Visa 4646) reached his limit. So registered another card (Mastercard 0037) in Google Wallet but the order is still "Pending" on BTCQuick.
I guess it's because I didn't submit the credit card info to you before.
I've uploaded a photo with my driver licence + VISA + Mastercard both cards with the first 12 numbers covered according to the intructions given by Mike when I verified my account.

I've also opened a support ticket on btcquick Ticket #11996
Order info: #20414 Oct 27, 2013 1:52 PM

Could you please give me an answer?

Hey Ascension! What's happening here!
You/BTCQuick are not responding my e-mails, support ticket and forum posts!

^^^^^^^^^^
Ascension any news on this??
You/BTCQuick owns me 1.19036282 BTC since 3 weeks ago.
BM1980

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 01:58:30 PM

Ascension is thief,americans should sue BtcQuick because they take peoples money and dont give bitcoins ! Angry
ashitaka

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 07:45:00 AM

Ascension

I have two orders paid and with private keys not funded since November 7 & 8!. I wrote you here, sent you PM and wrote to support, withi no answers! Can you please answer me asap?

21392 & 21497

Please let me know
ashitaka

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 03:32:17 PM

Ascension

21392 & 21497

Please let me know

So any news on this? They are orders from 18 days ago!
Ascension (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 04:30:23 PM

Ascension

21392 & 21497

Please let me know

So any news on this? They are orders from 18 days ago!

Both orders are cancelled and a refund should be processed shortly.
steban

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 08:12:15 PM

Hello, I been waiting for my order (21833) since Nov 13, opened a ticket but no answer.

Please help. They Key is funded, and I will appreciate receiving my coins instead of a refund.

Lucky Cris

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 11:23:30 PM

Hello, I been waiting for my order (21833) since Nov 13, opened a ticket but no answer.

Please help. They Key is funded, and I will appreciate receiving my coins instead of a refund.

Looks like you need to verify the order. They send a text message that you have to respond back to...

steban

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 01:37:30 AM

Looks like you need to verify the order. They send a text message that you have to respond back to...

Does answering back the SMS work if you are outside the US?
Lucky Cris

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 01:40:39 AM

Hell if I know... I'm in the US. Are you allowed to send SMS internationally? Better yet, how did you verify your number if you can't send international SMSs?

thecoinjournal

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 01:49:53 AM

Hell if I know... I'm in the US. Are you allowed to send SMS internationally? Better yet, how did you verify your number if you can't send international SMSs?

Verifying the number only require receiving SMS.

Lucky Cris

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 01:55:02 AM

Oh... Then the only thing I can suggest is... contact your cell phone carrier to make sure you can send international SMS. Or find a friend in the US and use their telephone number.

Once I forgot to verify my SMS.. but once I did, it was sent immediately.

steban

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 01:59:09 AM

Oh... Then the only thing I can suggest is... contact your cell phone carrier to make sure you can send international SMS. Or find a friend in the US and use their telephone number.

Thank you for your help, looks like I cant answer international SMSs.
thecoinjournal

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 01:59:19 AM

But the problem is BTCquick is always out of stock, seems it's very hard to buy any coins there.

I don't have any experience buying coins there, but searching "btcquick" on twitter would get tons of results asking when they will have stock again.

Lucky Cris

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 02:03:36 AM

But the problem is BTCquick is always out of stock, seems it's very hard to buy any coins there.

I don't have any experience buying coins there, but searching "btcquick" on twitter would get tons of results asking when they will have stock again.

Yip... last time I checked, they only had .1 in stock. I snatched that up but still waiting for them to get them more.

Ascension (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 06:53:50 AM

If you enable Google Two Factor on your btcQuick account it will bypass the need for SMS confirmations.
nocturnal

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 03:11:06 PM

Ascension! Here you are online!

I am calling customer call center but nobody is answering , I am a customer from Turkey and I have some problems In verification process.

I can't pay that 1.99 USD TO verify my account , besides , I am going to use "Virtual Credit Card" Service that my bank provides to increase my personal secuirty , with this service , bank gives you a virtual credit card number , expiration date etc , and you deposit some money into this credit card from your bank account , and use it in online shopping. But with this service how I am going to send you Image of my credit card?

And Google Wallet is not working anymore.
steban

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 03:47:13 PM

If you enable Google Two Factor on your btcQuick account it will bypass the need for SMS confirmations.

Already did that, every time I log into Btcquick I enter my password, and then the PIN I get on my phone. Still I cant get the coins.
steban

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 09:00:29 PM

also tried to re send the SMS for the transaction Again. Nothing works. Is this related to the new site you are working on?

Please help, I would appreciate receiving my coins.

Already did that, every time I log into Btcquick I enter my password, and then the PIN I get on my phone. Still I cant get the coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: