Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:21:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think the San Bernardino shooting was a False Flag?
Yes - 4 (44.4%)
No - 4 (44.4%)
Maybe - 1 (11.1%)
Total Voters: 9

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think the San Bernardino shooting was a False Flag?  (Read 1215 times)
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 01:16:48 AM

A reminder: Terrorists want us to be terrorized

They're not intended to overthrow a government, to defeat an army or to take over a country. The aim of terrorism is to inflict high-profile damage on soft targets in order to maximize fear, ostensibly to effect a change in public policy. The best way to enable terrorists is to overstate the effect and magnitude of their attacks — and to overreact to them.

Mass shooters often seek fame or infamy. They're looking for significance — to be remembered, even if for the worst reasons. It's why they often leave behind manifestos and political diatribes. We give them exactly what they want. It's probably not realistic to suggest that we stop covering mass shootings altogether. Or even that we refrain from mentioning the shooters' names. But we do much more than that. We obsess over them, elevate them and give them far more significance than they deserve.

Read more at https://www.freedomsphoenix.com/News/188030-2015-12-14-a-reminder-terrorists-want-us-to-be-terrorized.htm

Until the terrorism thing is concluded, all Americans need to keep and wear "big" guns and carry lots of ammo... mostly to protect us from terrorist operatives right in our own government and law enforcement.

Smiley
These are just facts.
The Shoe Bomber was an Islamic extremists terrorists
The Beltway Snipers were Islamic extremists
The Fort Hood Shooter was an Islamic extremist
The underwear Bomber was an Islamic extremist
The U-S.S. Cole Bombers were Islamic extremists
The Madrid Train Bombers were Islamic extremists
The Bafi Nightclub Bombers were Islamic extremists
The London Subway Bombers were Islamic extremists
The Moscow Theatre Attackers were Islamic extremists
The Boston Marathon Bombers were Islamic extremists
The Pan-Am flight #93 Bombers were Islamic extremists
The Air France Entebbe Hijackers were Islamic extremists
The Iranian Embassy Takeover, was by Islamic extremists
The Beirut U.S. Embassy bombers were Islamic extremists
The Libyan U.S. Embassy Attack was by Islamic extremists
The Buenos Aires Suicide Bombers were Islamic extremists
The Israeli Olympic Team Attackers were Islamic extremists
The Kenyan U.S, Embassy Bombers were Islamic extremists
The Saudi, Khobar Towers Bombers were Islamic extremists
The Beirut Marine Barracks bombers were Islamic extremists
The Besian Russian School Attackers were Islamic extremists
The first World Trade Center Bombers were Islamic extremists
The Bombay & Mumbai India Attackers were Islamic extremists
The Achille Lauro Cruise Ship Hijackers were Islamic extremists
The September 11th 2001 Airline Hijackers were Islamic extremists
The Kenyan Mall Massacre was done by Islamic extremists
Boko Haran are Islamic extremists
The kidnapping of an entire girls school and selling them into slavery in Nigeria was the work of Islamic extremists
The burning of a village full of 2000 people in Nigeria most of them alive was the work of Islamic extremists
The no-go zones being established in the west are allowed to be established by Islamic extremists
The Charlie Hebdo Magazine Massacre was carried out by Islamic extremists
The Pakistani school massacre of over 100 children was carried out by Islamic extremists
The men who shot little girls on a school bus in Afghanistan because they wanted an education were Islamic extremists.
The people demanding a separate government in the Phillipines are Islamic extremists
Since the year 2000 over 40 bombings have been carried out in the Phillipines by Islamic extremists
The Oklahoma City workplace beheading was done by an Islamic Extremist
The Fort Hood shooting was carried out by Islamic extremists
The NYC cop Ax attacker was an Islamic extremist
The four Americans beheaded by ISIS on YouTube were done by an Islamic extremist.
The Canadian Parliament attack was carried out by an Islamic extremist.
The Paris bombings and killings were done by Islamic Muslim extremists.
The San Bernardino attack was carried out by Islamic Muslim extremist.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 01:32:16 AM

Homeland Security deployed hi-tech spy plane which scoops up tens of thousands...

Federal investigators looking into the San Bernardino massacre deployed a spy plane overhead after the attacks in an apparent attempt to find additional suspects, Daily Mail Online can reveal.

The Department of Homeland Security is said to have put up the single engine craft over the California city and ordered it to make repeated circles overhead.

The craft would likely have been equipped with 'Dirtbox' technology which can scan tens of thousands of phones in one go to identify suspects.

The report adds to the intrigue about whether or not there were accomplices in the San Bernardino attacks, which took place last Wednesday and were the worst terrorist attack on American soil since 9/11.

Read more at http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3356608/So-terrorists-Homeland-Security-deployed-hi-tech-spy-plane-scoops-tens-thousands-phone-calls-one-time-San-Bernardino-days-massacre.html.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 01:48:35 AM

I think you need to lay off the TV.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 06:35:54 PM

He is right about the Paris attacks.  Do you have any evidence for your claim?

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 07:54:30 PM

He is right about the Paris attacks.  Do you have any evidence for your claim?

Note: I wasn't saying people didn't die, just that it wasn't Islamic Muslim extremists.

Video: The elusive Paris attack exercise footage - This video looks at different camera angles and shows the stage being set up for the cameras. They let in the cameras on purpose while pretending to hold people back. They wanted the shots they got. There's a lot more detail about other stuff in this video, but it's been a while since I watched it so I don't remember everything he hits on, but check it out.

Video: The Paris Attacks Are Just The Beginning

Video: Top 10 Proofs The Paris Attacks are Likely a False Flag Event

Number 10
Guest on French radio station mentions that as luck would have it, Paris SAMU (EMT) had a multi-site attack exercise planned on the morning of the Paris attack (uncanny timing).

Number 9
A news anchor on News France 24 starts to talk about this French radio guest who mentioned the multi-site attack exercise and before she could say much of anything, she was cut off by the studio and the video changes to something else.

Number 8
Attack survivor saved by his Samsung Galaxy S4 when shrapnel from the explosion at the Stade de France (where soccer game was at). He says that he had the phone up to his head and the shrapnel hit the phone and saved his life. The odd part is that only one piece of shrapnel came his direction.

Now, this one is suspect because he was close and only one piece of shrapnel happen to almost hit him in the head. No other shrapnel. Now, to me this does not spell fake, but seems odd. Then, the fact that there are no others who have come forward as living through it and being near the bomb. Next, you have the fact the media was right there.

Number 7
No one seemingly got any of the explosions on video, though, there were thousands of spectators at the soccer game at Stade De France or at the cafe.
https://youtu.be/Nsq3vTXgU7A

Number 6
Journalist at a "death metal" concert with a band called "Eagles of Death Metal" with the lead singer calling himself "the Devil" at Bataclan Theatre.
Paris attacks: a survivor of the Bataclan concert attack narrates his dreadful ordeal
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Hughes_%28musician

Seems just a little odd that a journalist would be at this concert for fun, but I guess anything is possible.

Number 5
Fake Cafe Explosion - No Real Damage:
France: Forensic experts inspect suicide bomber in an attacked cafe in Paris

Real Cafe Explosion:
http://www.dw.com/image/0,,16948713_303,00.jpg
http://yalibnan.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Jabal-Mohsen-cafe-twin-bombing-e1421074862772.jpg

Number 4
ISIS claims responsibility for the Paris attacks and the French authorities are confirming this as well. However, ISIS has been shown via a secret Pentegon report to have been supported and controlled by the US government to overthrow Syria's President Assad
https://youtu.be/P7Sf6OZVd-A
https://youtu.be/JV-Cc-Qxd5s

Number 3
This planned attack was designed to bring about "Universal Changes" (perhaps)

Although the Bataclan Theatre looks to be real in this photo:
https://creepingsharia.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/bataclan-aftermath.jpg?w=468&h=648

Bodies being dragged down the street:
http://brightcove01.brightcove.com/24/4221396001/201511/3304/4221396001_4612662723001_4612639129001-vs.jpg?pubId=4221396001

Personally, I am thinking the Bataclan Theatre shooting was real. However, this does not mean that the entire Paris Attack is not a staged event to promote some "Universal" changes as FaceLikeTheSun pointed out here:
https://youtu.be/OuVnsjoXESM

In a couple weeks, there will be a U.N. Climate Change conference.

Could there also be a "universal" push for restrictions on religion, gun control at a global level also at this U.N. Summit.

Number 2
Highly Secretive meeting held in Washington DC, with the CIA Director John Brennan, DGSE Director Bernard Bajolet, Former MI6 Chief John Sawers and Former DMI Chief and current Israeli National Security Advisor Yaacove Amidror.
- https://youtu.be/OuVnsjoXESM

Number 1
@PZbooks Tweets About Paris Attacks TWO DAYS BEFORE They Occurred! EXTREMELY BIZARRE!
https://youtu.be/4BIM-9HWFXk
https://twitter.com/pzbooks

Thanks to pungopete468 for the link to the cached page.

Paris Attack Reported on WIKIPEDIA and TWITTER before it happened

"bosniapress.info

111Wikipedia-stock

Thanks to the reader who identified the IP address (82.45.236.70) as belonging to a block of addresses assigned to VirginMedia Consumer Broadband UK.

The massacre in Paris is reported to have occurred at 21:16 CET.

By 23:06 Wikipedia had an article up that is extremely detailed, containing statements from a former French President and a complete outline of events at several locations, matters that the press I read had not by then reported.

It piqued my interest that an article would be up on Wikipedia within two hours of the event happening. So I went there.

I began reading the current version of the article and then decided to read a much earlier version. I chose the 23:18 version for this article, not overly consciously. At that point I did not understand very much.

By the time I got myself organized here, I saw that the earliest versions of the article had just been erased from Wikipedia’s change record. Everything before 00:00 was erased from the record, preventing access to the originals of the story. That aroused my suspicions immediately.

(That list of deleted versions was gotten again by going to the user page of the person who wrote the article, known only by his number 82.45.236.70. The list appeared there and the articles proved linkable and recoverable. You can reach them, until they’re taken down, by clicking on the list given in Footnote 1.)

The 23:18 version includes discussions of the hostage-taking, complete with an approximate number of hostages involved (60), as well as detailed accounts of events at several locations. It even has a detailed bibliography. How could your average Wikipedia author have done this incredible piece of work and in less than two hours? Obviously this was not your average Wikipedia author.

You’re invited to read this early version of the Wikipedia article, which appears at the bottom of this post.

Revisions were subsequently made to the article. But the storyline it established, which is undoubtedly why it was written in the first place and gotten into Wikipedia so quickly, did not change through any of those revisions. It’s the storyline that the article is designed to make stick in the public mind.

As yet (00:41 PM CET), the newspapers are reporting simply bullet lists of events which they’re aware of only very sketchily. But Wikipedia has extensive coverage. within a couple of hours. That just did not sit with me and I continued to investigate.

In some cases, reports on the cabal’s handiwork have been posted and time-stamped before the event. That has not happened in this case. The black-ops people seem to have gotten better at their handiwork. Nonetheless such full reportage only roughly two hours after the event, for me, still pointed to collusion."
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:24:27 AM

Neighbor of San Bernardino Attackers Faces Terrorism Charges

RIVERSIDE, Calif. — Enrique Marquez, who supplied the assault rifles used to kill 14 people in a massacre in San Bernardino, Calif., this month, was arrested Thursday and charged with crimes including conspiring to support terrorists. Court papers show that he and one of the attackers had steeped themselves for years in radical and violent Islamist propaganda, including the teachings of the extremist cleric Anwar al-Awlaki and bomb-making techniques from an Al Qaeda magazine.

Mr. Marquez, 24, has told investigators that he and an attacker, his longtime friend and neighbor, Syed Rizwan Farook, had been discussing radical Islam since 2007. They made plans in 2011 and 2012 to launch deadly attacks on the college they had attended and on a busy California freeway.

Mr. Marquez bought not only the guns used in the San Bernardino shooting but also the smokeless powder that Mr. Farook used to build pipe bombs, according to documents filed in Federal District Court here on Thursday.

In addition to the terrorism charge, he faces a count of lying on gun purchase forms to conceal that he was really buying them for Mr. Farook, and one of defrauding the immigration system by entering into a sham marriage with a Russian immigrant.

The court papers filed on Thursday offered the first picture of how Mr. Farook, an American-born Muslim whose parents are from Pakistan, became radicalized — long before the rise of the Islamic State — and who his influences were.

The documents offer previously unreported details about his actions and attitudes, including his disdain for American Muslims who went into the military and killed other Muslims, along with the specifics of the attacks he and Mr. Marquez had plotted and the weaponry they amassed. They paint a vivid picture of Mr. Farook’s efforts to radicalize Mr. Marquez, urging him to listen to speeches by a Qaeda leader and read a magazine published by a Qaeda affiliate that provided bomb-building instructions.

In 2012, Mr. Marquez got cold feet, spooked by the arrests of some local men for plotting jihad. Two years later, Mr. Farook met his wife, Tashfeen Malik, a Pakistani whom he brought to the United States and with whom he carried out the attack.

On Dec. 2, Mr. Farook and Ms. Malik stormed a meeting of Mr. Farook’s co-workers at the San Bernardino County health department, killing 14 people and injuring 22 others. They died later that day in a gun battle with the police, who homed in on the rented sport utility vehicle they were driving after they failed to yield.

The couple appears to have had no direct contact with any terrorist groups, once again raising the specter of domestic extremists who, inspired by those groups, become radicalized on their own without attracting the attention of law enforcement.

The criminal complaint says that when the shootings took place, Mr. Marquez was at work as a security guard at a Walmart. He also sometimes worked at a bar, doing odd jobs.

Mr. Marquez appeared in court Thursday afternoon wearing a beige T-shirt, black pants, handcuffs, shackles and a chain around his waist. A judge read him the charges, and he was told to return on Monday for a bail hearing. An arraignment was scheduled for Jan. 6, when he is expected to enter a plea.

Advertisement
Continue reading the main story

The information in the complaint came largely from Mr. Marquez. Law enforcement officials say that Mr. Marquez spent 11 days telling them what he knew, each day signing a waiver of his right to remain silent and his right to have a lawyer there. Investigators said that a clearly distraught Mr. Marquez almost immediately confessed his connection to the crimes to a 911 operator and to his mother, and spent a few days in a hospital psychiatric ward before talking with the F.B.I.

The authorities said that weeks before the massacre, Mr. Marquez wrote on Facebook that “my life turned ridiculous.” When a friend responded, “I think everyone leads multiple lives,” Mr. Marquez replied, “Involved in terrorist plots, drugs, antisocial behavior, marriage, might go to prison for fraud, etc.”

Early on the day after the shooting, he called 911 and said, “My neighbor. He did the San Bernardino shooting.” Later during that call, he said that Mr. Farook “used my gun in the shooting,” and “they can trace all the guns back to me.”

Later that day, Dec. 3, he entered the emergency room of Harbor-U.C.L.A. Medical Center in Torrance, some 60 miles west of his home, apparently drunk and upset, telling doctors that he had just drank nine beers. He was placed in the psychiatric ward and held involuntarily. The next day, his mother visited, and the F.B.I. said she later told investigators that Mr. Marquez had admitted to buying the guns for Mr. Farook.

In about 2004, when Mr. Marquez was about 13, his family moved to Riverside, where he fell under the sway of Mr. Farook, a neighbor who was a few years older, and exposed him to Islam; around 2007, “Farook introduced Marquez to radical Islamic ideology,” an F.B.I. agent, Joel T. Anderson, wrote in an affidavit filed with the charges. Mr. Marquez also converted to Islam that year.

In 2010 and 2011, at his friend’s urging, Mr. Marquez read jihadist materials and spent hours listening to the recorded lectures of Mr. Awlaki, the American-born preacher. Mr. Awlaki was accused of involvement in several terrorist plots, was described as a primary recruiter for Al Qaeda, and was killed by an American drone strike in Yemen in 2011.

Discussing a period of time in 2011, Agent Anderson wrote, “Marquez spent most of his time at Farook’s residence, where he read, listened to lectures and watched videos involving radical Islamic content,” including videos from the Shabab, the Al Qaeda affiliate in Somalia. They looked at Inspire, the official magazine of Al Qaeda’s affiliate in Yemen — Mr. Farook even spoke of going to that country to join the group — and read the works of clerics like Abdullah Azzam, a founder of Al Qaeda, who was killed in 1989.

The court documents state that Mr. Marquez had no direct role in the slaughter at a holiday lunch for Mr. Farook’s co-workers at the health department, but that he admitted to buying, in 2011 and 2012, the two assault rifles Mr. Farook and Ms. Malik used in the attack.

He acknowledged that they were illegal “straw purchases,” because the guns were meant for Mr. Farook, but said that they thought he would attract less suspicion “because his appearance was Caucasian, while Farook looked Middle Eastern,” the affidavit said. The couple also had semiautomatic pistols, which officials have said Mr. Farook bought legally.

The documents say Mr. Marquez married a Russian woman — the sister of the woman married to Mr. Farook’s brother — because she agreed to pay him $200 a month so she could gain legal immigration status.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/18/us/san-bernardino-enrique-marquez-charges-justice-department.html?_r=0

nichlahghe5

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:28:08 AM

OP, you're retarded. Thank kind of stuff is not staged buy a 1st world government.. You just have been brainwashed by all the conspiracy theorists.
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:24:38 PM

OP, you're retarded. Thank kind of stuff is not staged buy a 1st world government.. You just have been brainwashed by all the conspiracy theorists.

That's funny, most people who answered disagreed with you.

The only people who are brainwashed are those who don't critically think about the information they're presented with, which includes all the people who only listen to the mainstream news. If you can break away from their conditioning and think for yourself  you may see clearer, instead you repeat what they want you to think, that it's conspiracy theorists who brainwash people. Well, I tell you what, the schools did a pretty good job of brainwashing people into accepting the news without critically thinking for years, so now we have a bunch of people who think if the news says it, it has to be real. No matter that the NDAA act (that they probably don't teach about in school) says it's perfectly legal for the government to do this.

Ask anyone who watches mainstream news if it's legal for the government to lie to you through the news, and they'll think you're crazy. That's because the MSM doesn't want you to know.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:44:25 PM

I wasn't there. Were you? The witnesses don't back up the official story.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: