Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:34:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan Needed .15 BTC  (Read 1006 times)
CryptoVestHoldingCo (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 11:05:27 PM

Hello , I currently run a company as you can see by my username.  We have hit a snag in income, I need .15BTC to maintain day to day ops.  Please consider my loan.  I will pay back .2 BTC in a week from the date the loan is given.  This is the address 1JLsJoeb5qoaKQkNWWzNjeQX16xRaUPvAK to send the BTC.  Thank you in advance, I know you will not let me down.  My company brings in about $75 in profit everday it is very small.  As collateral I can arrange to send you the keys to the warehouse we are located in, I would rather not as the warehouse is worth much more than .15 BTC.  Please post all considerations here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Duomo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 11:09:12 PM

Lol, the key to the warehouse isn't legitimate collateral. As stated, the rule is you need to provide valid collateral that can be easily sold for more than the loan is worth. You can't sell the key to the warehouse. P.S Let's assume you did send me the key to your warehouse. How long is it going to take for you to call the authorities and have the person arrested for trespassing if so called person came to that warehouse?  Grin
txbtc

Activity: 499

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 11:10:41 PM

Hello , I currently run a company as you can see by my username.

everyone is free to choose a username, so leave that apart.

Do you have a valid collateral ( something which lender can sell to recover in case you default ) ? If not then better lock this, before getting -ve rep.

If you make 75$ profit everyday, why you need a 60$ loan ?
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 11:11:22 PM

Don't know if any of the lenders or escrow can accepts warehouse keys as collateral, have you tried to ask anywhere else i think you will not get any penny from here, also it's your first post which makes no trust Sad
marjod

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 11:16:29 PM

As collateral I can arrange to send you the keys to the warehouse we are located in, I would rather not as the warehouse is worth much more than .15 BTC.

Key of your warehouse as collateral Roll Eyes So, if escrow have keys, how will you work during the whole week of the loan? 24/7 living in the warehouse ? Roll Eyes

Next scammer please !
CryptoVestHoldingCo (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 11:16:52 PM

I would not call the authorities my word is on this forum that I would give the loaner the key so I would look like an idiot. I need the .15BTC because I just need extra money in addition to the profit I make.  For example you could make $200 at your job but you need $280 for living expenses therefore you may still ask for $80 even though you made $200.  I'm a valued member of the crypto community the loss of my company would be devastating.  
txbtc

Activity: 499

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 11:24:31 PM

I would not call the authorities my word is on this forum that I would give the loaner the key so I would look like an idiot. I need the .15BTC because I just need extra money in addition to the profit I make.  For example you could make $200 at your job but you need $280 for living expenses therefore you may still ask for $80 even though you made $200.  I'm a valued member of the crypto community the loss of my company would be devastating.  

So you need the loan to enjoy your life , then how would you repay ? From company profit ? then just now you said you aren't earning enough and hence need loan.
CryptoVestHoldingCo (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 11:34:34 PM

I have other keys so I can get in.  And to pay some business expenses I have some medical needs so I need to get some money by tonight.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 01:33:32 AM

I have other keys so I can get in.  And to pay some business expenses I have some medical needs so I need to get some money by tonight.

so you mean you own a company but you dont have money for your medical expenses? such a lame reason here huh

Hello , I currently run a company as you can see by my username
CryptoVestHoldingCo (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 01:57:57 AM

Brothers give me the money now ! I am getting very sick very fast.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 01:59:13 AM

You are not our brother.  You are a throw away account asking for irreversible currency.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
CryptoVestHoldingCo (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 02:05:48 AM

You are not our brother.  You are a throw away account asking for irreversible currency.   Undecided

If you knew the contributions I have made to the crypto community you would not be saying that
ajrah

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 02:06:05 AM

I need .15BTC to maintain day to day ops.  

My company brings in about $75 in profit everday it is very small.

If you can earn $75 per day which is equal to 0.1908BTC today's rate, why do you need a 0.15BTC loan if you can simply earn it in a day?
Your scam attempt is so lame dude, try come back again with a valid collateral so you will have high chances of getting a loan.

JumperX

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 02:15:58 AM

If you knew the contributions I have made to the crypto community you would not be saying that

scamming is not a contribution in our eyes. maybe try to prove yourself of just stop this lame scam attempt as no one will ever fall for this BS
marjod

Activity: 285

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 02:28:44 AM

This one reminds me the good old scam threads full of alts of the famous pro lender  Roll Eyes

OP, close this thread now, no one lends to scammer.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 03:24:16 AM

5 posts in?  What contributions could you possibly have made?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:26:14 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2015, 03:37:15 AM by mexxer-2

5 posts in?  What contributions could you possibly have made?
He still has you thinking whether or not to give a neg. , thats a pretty big contribution IMHO  Tongue Wait what, it was you whose trust rating I was seeing all the time? I thought I gave OP a neg at less than 2 mins of this thread being created
CryptoVestHoldingCo (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:58:51 AM

5 posts in?  What contributions could you possibly have made?

I run a popular Bitcoin exchange, I've hidden in the shadows for awhile but now I need your help.
ajrah

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 04:03:54 AM

Hello , I currently run a company as you can see by my username.  We have hit a snag in income, I need .15BTC to maintain day to day ops.  Please consider my loan.  I will pay back .2 BTC in a week from the date the loan is given.  This is the address 1JLsJoeb5qoaKQkNWWzNjeQX16xRaUPvAK to send the BTC.  Thank you in advance, I know you will not let me down.  My company brings in about $75 in profit everday it is very small.  As collateral I can arrange to send you the keys to the warehouse we are located in, I would rather not as the warehouse is worth much more than .15 BTC.  Please post all considerations here.

I run a popular Bitcoin exchange, I've hidden in the shadows for awhile but now I need your help.

Are we suppose to be scared now that you said that you run a "popular Bitcoin exchange" that hit's a snag and earns $75 per day and you plan to use the keys of the warehouse where the "popular Bitcoin exchange" is being run. The more you provide details about your business the more you drown your self on those lies. Close the thread, you will not get anything here.

JumperX

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 04:18:08 AM

really? but having no funds even just to cover your hospital expenses is really shady IMO and by popular bitcoin exchange then you should have huge amount of income daily or atleast weekly and 1 more thing, if you are running a popular bitcoin exchange then why your first post in the number 1 bitcoin forum is asking for a loan? isnt it should be atleast ANN thread about your exchange site?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: