Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:50:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DOX for SUCHMOON & PAUL REVERE - 1 DOWN & 1 TO GO = 5 btc up for grabs  (Read 16772 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8949

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 05:47:13 AM

Give me about 10 minutes and I will provide proof of the 10 BTC

10 minutes apparently has a different meaning in Tennessee, I hope at least 10 BTC has the same value as everywhere else.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2338

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 05:56:56 AM

Please send my 10 BTC to 1StupidMoronStartedThisThread
Hey man take my passport down!

@OP - you are an idiot. Suchmoon has offered multiple times to give his dox to you in exchange for the 10BTC you are offering. This would be even better then a "dox" based on public information because as some people who have posted in this very thread know, doxes are not always 100% accurate.

If you are not willing to put 10BTC into escrow to pay for Suchmoon's dox then you are pretty clearly just trolling and are likely strongly associated with one of the scams that he harasses.

On a side note, and a note to anyone considering doing business with the OP - the scams that Suchmoon likes to harass are very clearly scams to those who have a lot of experience dealing in the Bitcoin mining "industry" (for lack of a better word), however they are not at all obvious to those that are not familiar with the business side of bitcoin mining. 

Thanks for the suchmoon defense.  Damn suchmoon you really do have a posse, sorry i meant to say that you have a lot of people brainwashed.

On a side note, I do not like suchmoon and would prefer to give the opportunity to a person that needs and deserves 10 BTC.  Plus 10 BTC is a lot and if someone wants to give me double the info for the 10 BTC I would be foolish not to accept it.  Paul Revere is as bad as suchmoon, if not worse.

Give me about 10 minutes and I will provide proof of the 10 BTC, and I certainly will not be using you as an escrow - i see it turned out well for others that have. Grin
Well I was just letting anyone that might have suchmoon's dox know that such moon spends a decent amount of time on here protecting others against people that are, well like you (most likely). The people that suchmoon protects against are not the kind of people that many people would (or at least should) want to do business with, and I am letting anyone interested know that anyone who gives up his dox would essentially be intimidating someone who does a net good for the community (even if I do not agree with his tactics).

You are right to say that it turned out well for anyone who used me as escrow as all of my customers were very happy with my service. My escrow fiasco did turn out well for the scammers of bitcointalk, most likely you included Wink
wheellocks

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 07:38:07 AM

This is going to be fun to watch....suchmoon sweating....lol

In the picture at Disney, are you the fat chick?

Because it that is your wife, no wonder you are such an abrasive douchbag, she probably bitch slapped you for losing your ass with garza.

If you are the dude, then man you're a fugly one to say the least. That makes your donkey pic look sweet.

Cant wait for some youngster to get them both and make some coin, and earn some cred.

I'd love to add to the pool, but I am not engaging in the doxxing part, but man would I like to toss in another 10 or more Smiley

I wouldn't want to ruin the fun for anyone else, and give them a fair chance, as it would be too easy for me.

Oh and to set the record straight the double dox was proposed by "another" person a while back, as suchmoons info is already out there and is way too easy to get.

I said to make it challenging and more interesting.

Have fun!!!!!!
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 07:49:34 AM

I'm missing one thing, OP. where did you store 10BTC in escrow? who's the manager?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 11:57:33 AM

I'm missing one thing, OP. where did you store 10BTC in escrow? who's the manager?

Give him 10 minutes, would you.

Roll Eyes
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 02:18:27 PM

OP will deliver... Any time now... *rolls eyes*
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 07:29:03 PM

I've done some more digging.  OP I think you may want to reconsider going after suchmoon.  I have a picture of his wife and, well, she looks pretty mean actually.

I don't think I would mess with her.

Also I was able to dig up a picture of one if his friends.  Another one probably best avoided if you asked me.

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 09:24:03 PM

FukMoon (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 04:27:47 AM

So I went to the Dark Net-
1 down and 1 to go  Wink

https://i.imgur.com/MAqezjN.png

I forgot, you cannot read that file because you do not have the key. So SAD, it has all kinds of great info in it.  Don't worry, I will make sure everyone sees it soon.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 04:41:38 AM

1 down and 1 to go  Wink

I forgot, you cannot read that file because you do not have the key. So SAD, it has all kinds of great info in it.  Don't worry, I will make sure everyone sees it soon.

If you had any real info you would be posting it already salivating all over your keyboard.

Just like if you had 10 BTC you wouldn't be making a clown of yourself:

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 04:58:00 AM

10 minutes apparently has a different meaning in Tennessee, I hope at least 10 BTC has the same value as everywhere else.
so can suchmoon give me his dox and i give to you? i'll then give him the 5btc. its 5 for each right? sound like a deal?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 06:50:11 AM

so can suchmoon give me his dox and i give to you? i'll then give him the 5btc. its 5 for each right? sound like a deal?

Yeah awesome deal - you get half of his non-existent 10 BTC Smiley

Maybe he's waiting for a Mt. Gox withdrawal.
FukMoon (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 09:09:56 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2015, 09:28:07 PM by FukMoon

1 down and 1 to go  Wink

I forgot, you cannot read that file because you do not have the key. So SAD, it has all kinds of great info in it.  Don't worry, I will make sure everyone sees it soon.

If you had any real info you would be posting it already salivating all over your keyboard.

Just like if you had 10 BTC you wouldn't be making a clown of yourself:

Ok Alex, you are correct, I do not know who you are -  Shocked and I must not have any BTC

or do you prefer Alexandra?

Next up is Paul Revere, I have gotten word that I should have that info before the weekend is over.   Grin
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 09:27:26 PM

Ok Alex, you are correct, I do not know who you are -  Shocked and I must not have any BTC

You have piqued my interest Kieth. What is that supposed to mean?
FukMoon (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 09:31:46 PM

You are quite the comedian suchmoon, please by all means continue to call me Kieth or Keith or any other name you want to call me.  I have no need to identify myself and if you want to know it will cost you 5 BTC, otherwise you have nothing but a guess.

I do not know, maybe I have the wrong info.  Doubt it but possible.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 09:42:08 PM

You are quite the comedian suchmoon, please by all means continue to call me Kieth or Keith or any other name you want to call me.  I have no need to identify myself and if you want to know it will cost you 5 BTC, otherwise you have nothing but a guess.

I do not know, maybe I have the wrong info.  Doubt it but possible.

Well, it's not a guess, we have your whole sorry-ass financial picture here:

https://ia801500.us.archive.org/22/items/gov.uscourts.tnmb.331992/gov.uscourts.tnmb.331992.1.0.pdf

As for the Alex thing, I may have underestimated you. Keep going.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: