Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:43:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Brob's Micro Loan Service - Low Interest - Fast Response  (Read 488 times)
Brob12321 (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 02:53:58 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2015, 02:09:54 AM by Brob12321

I am offering loans to respected members of the Crypto-Community.  I will post open loans on this post as well as their current status for everybody to see.  Rates will vary based on the person asking for the loan and your reputation here.  Collateral can be taken in the form of users accounts, altcoins preferably staking coins with low maturities such as Bitbean, Digicube and others, if you are extremely trust worthy I may not require any collateral.  At times I may making loans and accepting repayment in other cryptocurrencies if I see demand for it.  The format for asking for a loan is:

Name:  
Date:
Date of Repayment:
Reason for Taking Loan:
Amount Requested:
Amount To Be Paid Back: *Will negotiate if your rate is not suitable for your trust level*
Collateral:
Bitcoin Address: *TRIPLE CHECK THIS AS I WILL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES RE-SEND A LOAN IF YOU SENT ME AN INCORRECT ADDRESS*

I will provide you a unique address to pay the loan back to ! DO NOT SEND IT BACK TO THE ADDRESS THE PAYMENT CAME FROM !

Currently Available to lend: BTC0.019
*This will be updated frequently as the amount of BTC I have changes.

Public Ledger:

Name                        Date of Loan         Collateral Provided              Status:

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 03:01:37 AM

Good luck on your venture but be careful. Alot of the newer users on this forum are scammers re-incarnated. Be very careful.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:06:06 AM

0.001 ? :facepalm: At least get upto some significant amount of BTC yourself before starting a loan thread.
Brob12321 (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:09:15 AM

Good luck on your venture but be careful. Alot of the newer users on this forum are scammers re-incarnated. Be very careful.

Thank you, I am starting out with a small amount of BTC as you can see lol.  I am accessing each loan request based on trust, post history, post quality, ranking, time the account has been active, gaps in activity and etc...  Hopefully, I will be able to weed out all the scammers.
Brob12321 (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:11:44 AM

0.001 ? :facepalm: At least get upto some significant amount of BTC yourself before starting a loan thread.

Will be adding shortly, just testing the waters first.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:18:59 AM

Obviously trying to make useless posts/threads in order to up his post count. The number of posts you can make if you have your own lending thread is pretty large, especially if you are "accepting" no collateral loans.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:21:14 AM

Obviously trying to make useless posts/threads in order to up his post count. The number of posts you can make if you have your own lending thread is pretty large, especially if you are "accepting" no collateral loans.

im thinking the same as the OP replied in 2 posts but used 2 seperate post for each, clearly boosting his post count since he is wearing a paid signature campaign. i think OP should be reported for this kind of act
Brob12321 (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:31:43 AM

I never said no collateral read the original post..... And the I'm removing the sig after this payment that should be coming through tonight, if the sig campaign admin feels my posts are not up to standard they will be removed from the payout.  Thank you for your input.

In addition, I will updating the amount available to lend throughout the day everyday.  So please check the original post frequently. 
Duomo

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 09:34:00 PM

Are you really only try to lend out $3 ?  Huh You need some more funds if you would like to go forward with this endeavor. You should always use an escrow also to hold the collateral. Good luck though.  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: