Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:50:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: sites feature with btc  (Read 879 times)
broadsword (OP)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:28:09 AM

hi guys i needed help with a couple of things

how does one calculate the % change on a crypto currency price like coin market cap?

also if you use tor browser when registering an account with bitcointalk but it shows a screen asking for payment how can this be done too.

any help will be appreciated,

pm btc address to give something as a thank you for help

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lolgato

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:35:51 AM

You can always use yobit shows the current exchange of many altcoins and bitcoin
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:43:48 AM

% change on exchanger price and all of the information can be fetched using those exchangers api. You can find api code for almost all of the top exchangers. You may use https://bitcoinaverage.com/ api as they have api for lots of information including exchangers information. Hope you understand. I have my btc address in my profile see it.

ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:50:28 AM

((current price - last price)/last price x 100)

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 04:28:17 AM

also if you use tor browser when registering an account with bitcointalk but it shows a screen asking for payment how can this be done too.

That is about the amount of "evil" commited by that IP addy or group of addys.
Here is some related reading.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1153760.0

You can always use yobit shows the current exchange of many altcoins and bitcoin

I would not judge the price of coins for the most part based on there prices on yobit.. The spreads there are huge and the last price there will often be way off..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 08:47:26 AM

bitcointalk ask you for a small payment, because you are registering with a malicious ip, that has some evil point on it, it's flagged
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 10:41:29 AM

bitcointalk ask you for a small payment, because you are registering with a malicious ip, that has some evil point on it, it's flagged

I am unaware of this thing, can you please explain in detail as to how this site asks for payment as this is a free to sign-up forum.
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 10:43:01 AM

I am unaware of this thing, can you please explain in detail as to how this site asks for payment as this is a free to sign-up forum.

this thread will clarify everything for you https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=772564.0
broadsword (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 10:44:05 AM

this thread will calrify everything for you https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=772564.0

i know why bitcointalk does that i need to know how can i implement it for my site
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 10:48:57 AM

this thread will clarify everything for you https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=772564.0

I wasn't aware of that. Very interesting!
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 11:05:47 AM

this thread will calrify everything for you https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=772564.0

i know why bitcointalk does that i need to know how can i implement it for my site

i think you need to ask theymos directly or badbear, they are behind the forum
2fireddog

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 11:15:10 AM

I don't think they will bother to consider this issue for you unless you pay the fees to get the account to be able to post! Since the new account is showing the warning at the front page and provides the payment address for you. You either pay the fee or register new account under fresh clean IP.
broadsword (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 12:41:25 PM

i think people misunderstand it. ive seen other sites that do not allow tor users to register on their website so how can i do that for mine. id rather not contact theymos or badbear to ask a question regarding web development
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 02:32:57 PM

Thanks Amph!
That was something I never knew one could be facing, that too at such forum which we are accessing for free.
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 09:29:51 PM

Well a good way to protect the forum and its members ,asking a small fee to join the forum to avoid the free for all i didnt know that were possible to block some countries at forums,ptc allows to ban or dont accept some countries members because the famous malicious attacks.
ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 09:53:26 PM

so what i think they've done is they have a list of ip addresses which are blacklisted which have been collected over time and as mostly these are tor ip's it picks it up and the fee is requested

now the question is who gets the btc, i would like my payment in VNL if thats ok

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 07:48:44 AM

so what i think they've done is they have a list of ip addresses which are blacklisted which have been collected over time and as mostly these are tor ip's it picks it up and the fee is requested

now the question is who gets the btc, i would like my payment in VNL if thats ok

they are collected as donations mostly, they also have flagged some vpn i've tried those vpn on chrome, those extention and they were flagged, but not all of them
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: