Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:57:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 0.04 BTC Loan With bitcointalk accounts as Collateral  (Read 551 times)
Signature Bank (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 07:01:30 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2015, 11:30:35 AM by Signature Bank

Update:
------------------------
Hi,
I am Looking for a Loan of 0.04 BTC.

Collateral: 1Member Rank Bitcoin Account & another one is a potential full member account.

Signed Message Available for 2 accounts with 3+  months old bitcoin addressed.

Please let me know

Loan Duration Period: 15 Days
Repayment: 0.045 BTC (Total)

Now "vod" sir i think those are valid collaterals. Plz remove your negative feedback.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajrah

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 08:34:54 AM

Hi,
I am Looking for a Loan of 0.2 BTC.

Collateral: 2 Member Rank Bitcoin Accounts + My Clash of Clans Game Account TH Level 8. I can give full access to My gmail account with Password, Don't need to worry. Name Change Available - Device Android.

Signed Message Available for 2 Member Rank Accounts.

Please let me know

Loan Duration Period: 15 Days
Repayment: 0.23 BTC (Total)

The collateral's that you are offering are not enough to cover for the loan in-case of non-payment, furthermore Clash of Clans Game Account is not even  considered as a valid collateral. If you can offer other collateral maybe lenders here will be interested to help you.

Signature Bank (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 11:29:56 AM

I think now the collateral are valid for my update post, and mr. Vod plz remove the fu**ing negative trust mark from my account
Gildarts

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 01:08:58 PM

I think now the collateral are valid for my update post, and mr. Vod plz remove the fu**ing negative trust mark from my account

do you have any other valid collateral for the loan? i can do it if you can. but the collateral you're providing now it seems you're trying to just sell your accounts here.These days its too risky to give loans when collateral is bitcoin talk account.you can call it a new way to scam lenders.

thank you !
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 02:11:19 PM

For what reason?  An anonymous account asking for an irreversible loan?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 02:12:29 PM

mr. Vod plz remove the fu**ing negative trust mark from my account
Tried and tested mate(by someone else) that attitude won't get you anywhere with Vod
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 02:18:23 PM

For what reason?  An anonymous account asking for an irreversible loan?

+1 vod good work man.

Accounts are not valid collateral and account trading is looked down upon on these forums. Best go try to find some suckers elsewhere scamtard.
I would highly suggest going and learning some skills you can sell or get a fucking job if you need a .04 BTC loan... Jesus fcking christ.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 02:59:10 PM

I think you have to provide another valid collateral , because your accounts doesn't worth this much , and it seems like you try to sell those accounts.
txbtc

Activity: 499

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:35:24 PM

If your accounts have nutral trust, those whom you are putting as collateral, then you have good chances to get filled by someone. And make sure you use a escrow to put those accounts under him.
About negative trust : Vod dont usually add false trust, just that he doesn't forgive people easily at all. He wants people to realize their istake and never repeat them.
Have good behaviour for some months and then ask Vod, I am kinda sure he will consider.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 03:38:56 PM

About negative trust : Vod dont usually add false trust, just that he doesn't forgive people easily at all. He wants people to realize their istake and never repeat them.
Have good behaviour for some months and then ask Vod, I am kinda sure he will consider.

Vod asks that people interact positively with the community for 30 days before asking for removal of negative trust.

Most scammers won't even bother - they will abandon this account and start another.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
txbtc

Activity: 499

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:41:09 PM

Vod asks that people interact positively with the community for 30 days before asking for removal of negative trust.

I mean the same and more importantly than 30 days is they realize their mistake, am I mistaken ?

And yes because of you I admit many scammers have given up the spirit to scam, keep up the good work. But sometimes you get too much stuck to your decision, which is what I respect though Wink
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 03:52:21 PM

But sometimes you get too much stuck to your decision, which is what I respect though Wink

A person creates an account on here simply to scam.

Later they discover this community can offer them more and they branch into other activities.

Am I supposed to believe their basic instinct has changed?

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 04:29:01 PM

Collateral: 1Member Rank Bitcoin Account & another one is a potential full member account.
If you are asking for a loan from a newbie account and is giving two accounts as collateral with potential activity, then it should be pretty clear that you have zero intention of repaying your loan and are trying to sell your accounts.

I would suggest that you create a thread in Digital Goods to attempt to sell your accounts
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: