Bitcoin Forum
September 18, 2024, 08:03:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Help to make a Product Prize Inside  (Read 1181 times)
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 10:14:59 AM

This one for today : A taser wire belt! The belt comprises of small circuit which shoots a taser wire with shock! The taser is designed to fire straight at the harasser.You can wear the belt like your casual belts but when you're in extreme situations you can simply fire the taser frm your belt by pressing a wireless switch which you wear as a ring.The taser fires straight with two wire pins and also the same circuit could be used to fire from the back part of the belt.

If the harasser is wearing the Jacket or similar thing How it will be going to heart Him? Is there anything special that im unable to understand? Please let me know with more detail

Regards

In that case no matter what your device is,if the harasser is wearing the same obviously it will hurt.You agree upon the shoe idea right ? What if the harasser is wearing the same shoes? If some country buys a nuke weapon as its power which will be threat to other countries but what if even the other countries buy the nuke? Your statement barely makes sense ,if you just have to ignore the ideas please come up with something logical.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 10:16:01 AM

My second product is:

Laser Glasses. With this product, the wearer needs to focus his/her eyes on the physical abuser and a light will be emitted from the glasses which will cause irritation in the eyes of the abuser. This only works if the abuser is within a particular range from the defendant and the reaction lasts for few minutes which can help the defendant escape.

Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 10:18:06 AM

My second product is:

Laser Glasses. With this product, the wearer needs to focus his/her eyes on the physical abuser and a light will be emitted from the glasses which will cause irritation in the eyes of the abuser. This only works if the abuser is within a particular range from the defendant and the reaction lasts for few minutes which can help the defendant escape.

According to OP ,what if the harasser if wearing the same glasses ?What if the wearer focuses on his girlfriend wearing the same ? Also,there are chances of the harasser wearing a helmet right ?
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 10:21:19 AM

My second product is:

According to OP ,what if the harasser if wearing the same glasses ?What if the wearer focuses on his girlfriend wearing the same ? Also,there are chances of the harasser wearing a helmet right ?

You have missed the fact that the defendant is wearing glasses. And helmet? That's a rare scenario while if the abuser is wearing glasses, it won't be as power as the laser glasses.

I know that you are unhappy that your ideas have been question but this is a contest and only one person will win. I have also lost contests but there's no point arguing for it. Just have sportsman's spirit.

Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 10:26:41 AM

My second product is:

You have missed the fact that the defendant is wearing glasses. And helmet? That's a rare scenario while if the abuser is wearing glasses, it won't be as power as the laser glasses.

I know that you are unhappy that your ideas have been question but this is a contest and only one person will win. I have also lost contests but there's no point arguing for it. Just have sportsman's spirit.

Bro no offence to you at all.But the way OP is acknowledging my ideas is quite biased I feel.You tell me, what could be a possible scenario of the harasser wearing the same product as mentioned in my ideas? Like very rare right ? But since he has questioned I had to answer it anyway.I totally understand that this is a competition and hence every idea should be acknowledges or judged on the same criteria.Or if you don't like the idea at all,you can just say I don't like it instead of coming up with lines that barely makes sense. 
irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 1661

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 05:55:49 PM

This one for today : A taser wire belt! The belt comprises of small circuit which shoots a taser wire with shock! The taser is designed to fire straight at the harasser.You can wear the belt like your casual belts but when you're in extreme situations you can simply fire the taser frm your belt by pressing a wireless switch which you wear as a ring.The taser fires straight with two wire pins and also the same circuit could be used to fire from the back part of the belt.

If the harasser is wearing the Jacket or similar thing How it will be going to heart Him? Is there anything special that im unable to understand? Please let me know with more detail

Regards

In that case no matter what your device is,if the harasser is wearing the same obviously it will hurt.You agree upon the shoe idea right ? What if the harasser is wearing the same shoes? If some country buys a nuke weapon as its power which will be threat to other countries but what if even the other countries buy the nuke? Your statement barely makes sense ,if you just have to ignore the ideas please come up with something logical.

Ahh ok I got the Idea, Yeah I should consider every entry.
Idea Is that There should be a threash hold to activate these devices like Noise or hearbeat rate or both. When it will reach that thresh hold these devices activated. So in this case these devices will work for only to the one who is harassing by harasser. Because harasser heart beat or vioce will never reach this thresh hold.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 03:06:29 PM

Here is the Winner.

Please let me Know Your BTC address, I will Send you 4$

Thanks

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 04:09:42 PM

Here is the Winner.

Thanks

Payment Sent: https://blockchain.info/tx/615486c6dea851ade88326f00986987f3d9917a2fff4dfd8eb2ec481217a5c65

Thanks everyone for Posting their Ideas,

Regards

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:21:59 PM

Here is the Winner.

Thanks

Payment Sent: https://blockchain.info/tx/615486c6dea851ade88326f00986987f3d9917a2fff4dfd8eb2ec481217a5c65

Regards

Payment received! thanks for the contest and giving a chance!
irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 06:01:32 PM

Here is the Winner.

Thanks

Regards

Payment received! thanks for the contest and giving a chance!

Thanks for posting your comment here.

By the Way, I didnt get what I was looking for, I think because i think my prize is less, that why Many people couldnt posted their idea here.

By the way I just shifted to another product. 

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██